Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-15-2007, 01:11 PM   #31
pit
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ricky Hatton's gonna ABUSE him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MancMexican
to counter your statement I would say that Zab's hands are faster than Floyd and Rickys arent. Floyd doesnt have to use pure boxing prowess against Hatton, he can exploit his advantage in hand speed. He couldnt do so againzt Zab. The best way to beat Hatton is for Floyd to be Hatton to the punch, snapping combinations in before Hatton is on him to do his thing.
I guess my point here is , floyd style is based on his prowess of his boxing mechanics, the hand speed, foot speed, and stamina are just a added bonuses.
IMO Floyd does need speed to beat his opponents but he uses it when needed.

Floyd can beat Hatton to the punch with out using raw speed, he can do it by cutting into Hatton timing or cadence , a skill floyd gets very little credit for, a skill that he display on both , Zab and ODH..

if hatton want to beat floyd, he going to have to do what cotto did with Shane , and thats out think Him, not try and out muscle or out speed him, floyd has too many choices in his style to chose from, Hatton is going to have to show everyone he is capable of thinking rather then using brute force.
pit is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 01:32 PM   #32
ChampionsForever
ESB VIP
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Im gonna be shitting it the night of the fight, this will be the biggest fight ive ever seen in my life, Hatton has the stamina, the power and the speed to make this a WAR and thats whats hes going to have to do to beat that cunt Gayweather. I don't know why some here are claiming Floyd is a damn "monster" in the ring , the guy is about as scary as Cory Spinks, hes scared shitless of getting hit and has no class whatsoever, he's probably the most boring p4p fighter of all time and hes just a through and through cunt.

Ricky needs to apply the pressure from that opening bell, he needs to****ing tussle and bang that body everytime he can. if he can find an effective way of breaking that shit's defensive shoulder rolls and guard then he can win this thing, **** Floyd and **** hes fans.
ChampionsForever is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 02:57 PM   #33
pit
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionsForever
Im gonna be shitting it the night of the fight, this will be the biggest fight ive ever seen in my life, Hatton has the stamina, the power and the speed to make this a WAR and thats whats hes going to have to do to beat that cunt Gayweather. I don't know why some here are claiming Floyd is a damn "monster" in the ring , the guy is about as scary as Cory Spinks, hes scared shitless of getting hit and has no class whatsoever, he's probably the most boring p4p fighter of all time and hes just a through and through cunt.

Ricky needs to apply the pressure from that opening bell, he needs to****ing tussle and bang that body everytime he can. if he can find an effective way of breaking that shit's defensive shoulder rolls and guard then he can win this thing, **** Floyd and **** hes fans.
You win the player hater award of the year go collect your prize Beeze
pit is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 03:25 PM   #34
djb2009
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungprophecy07
yeah he can have all the power in the world
but PBF's foot speed,boxing ability and reflexies will keep him out of trouble, hatton is not the talent PBF is, yeah so he beat K Zoo,who was his last fight with? i old JLC who got Ko's by a rather weak body shot. please this is floyds fight UD in 12
Weak body shot that broke his ribs!! Shut the **** up you stupid twat!!
djb2009 is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 03:51 PM   #35
Boinko
Contender
ESB Senior Member

This is being heralded as a big fight (and rightfully so), but let's face it. How many of us suspect that it'll be another dominant, near shutout by PBF? As much as I'd love to see Hatton take it to Floyd, I'm a realist. I think Ricky will have enough trouble winning rounds let alone pulling out a victory.
I'd love to be proven wrong, but I just don't see it happening.
Boinko is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 05:18 PM   #36
pit
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungprophecy07
yeah he can have all the power in the world
but PBF's foot speed,boxing ability and reflexies will keep him out of trouble, hatton is not the talent PBF is, yeah so he beat K Zoo,who was his last fight with? i old JLC who got Ko's by a rather weak body shot. please this is floyds fight UD in 12
JLC Vs floyd, was also a fight that took place 5 years ago , against a younger , hungrier,less milage worn JLC and at 135.. absolutely no comparison to the jlc of today fighting at 140 and 147.
pit is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 05:37 PM   #37
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Hatton's winning this Floyd Boyz

You know it, you're getting worried.

How will it feel when PBF loses his first fight?

You guys won't know how to handle it, since you only support PBF because you think he's invincible.

You're all fairweather supporters, it will be interesting to see just how many of you post on here after Dec 8th
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 05:40 PM   #38
Pimp C
I Ain't Got No Worries
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley

You guys won't know how to handle it, since you only support PBF because you think he's invincible.

You're all fairweather supporters, it will be interesting to see just how many of you post on here after Dec 8th
Just make sure your ass is here after the fight. I don't remember seeing you around here after PBF-Oscar.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 05:41 PM   #39
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

Quote:

So your official pick is Haton?
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 05:43 PM   #40
IsaL
A D M I N
East Side VIP

vCash: 740

I don't see how Ricky will abuse Floyd if Floyd is going to be poy shotting away to victory. I see a snooze fest not a slug fest.
IsaL is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 05:52 PM   #41
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C
Just make sure your ass is here after the fight. I don't remember seeing you around here after PBF-Oscar.
That's cos you have a short term memory problem, and also because you ignore me because you can't handle it when I start spanking you.

I've wagered a 1 month off on this fight, so if Hatton does lose, I will be absent for 1 month.

However, I expect him to win, so I'll gladly be here after the fight - make sure you are, a'iight?
Old 11-15-2007, 05:53 PM   #42
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg
So your official pick is Haton?
What do you think?!?!
Old 11-15-2007, 06:11 PM   #43
pit
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETSKI
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Looks like PBF isn't gonna be the only ripped fighter in the ring. Look at him there, with every punch on that heavy bag thinking that he's hearing the sound of breaking bones! Floyds not going to be able to dance his way out of trouble all night. AND THERES GONNA BE TROUBLE for the P4P best. This is the biggest fight of the Hitmans life. He's not gonna freeze. He's not gonna let Jr. have his way. He's gonna shock the world the same way he did against K Zoo, who everyone said he had no chance to beat. If I was Mayweather (& thank God I'm not) I'd be very concerned.

3 weeks to go!!!

yeah, I can see how floyd style resemble that or a stationary heavy bag
pit is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 07:00 PM   #44
Skills n Reflexes
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standi
This guy will be cannon fodder,he has bad boxing habits.You dont leave yourself open against PBF.Its even stupid for him to think he has power to knock Floyd out,not at 147.If Oscar gave Floyd some good shots and Floyd didnt flinch forget Hatton,he will be taken apart.

This guy is a joke,he gets more confident from punching a stationary bag ,what a joke ,real imbecile,how stupid

I cant wait to see this guy being destroyed
lol@ this guy. Funny as ****.

SnR
Skills n Reflexes is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 07:05 PM   #45
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

Quote:
What do you think?!?!
No need to be a smart ass. I'm just trying to get clear answers out of people so there's no exuses later.
BigReg is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum