Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-15-2007, 07:37 PM   #46
john b
EVERTON 0- OLdham 1
ESB Addict

vCash: 871
Default Re: Ricky Hatton's gonna ABUSE him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standi
He will give Floyd a tough time,just like Williams gave Klitschko the toughest fight of his career
i detect a bit of sarcasm there. do you know sarcasm is the lowest sense of whit. come hatton rib crunch pbf.
john b is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 07:41 PM   #47
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg
No need to be a smart ass. I'm just trying to get clear answers out of people so there's no exuses later.
What didn't you understand about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
Hatton's winning this Floyd Boyz
I feel there is a need to be a smart arse, cos I'm feeling frisky this morning.

Is that okay with you BigReg?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 07:48 PM   #48
rodney
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Thats exactly what we want everyone to believe.
Maybe we can make Hatton the favorite.
That would work real good.
rodney is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 07:56 PM   #49
Mindspring
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standi
This guy will be cannon fodder,he has bad boxing habits.You dont leave yourself open against PBF.Its even stupid for him to think he has power to knock Floyd out,not at 147.If Oscar gave Floyd some good shots and Floyd didnt flinch forget Hatton,he will be taken apart.

This guy is a joke,he gets more confident from punching a stationary bag ,what a joke ,real imbecile,how stupid

I cant wait to see this guy being destroyed

I've been reading alot of your posts and you seem to have the inside scoop on everything. You say Hatton is a bum,an imbecile, why the hate my man? Why don't you just sit back and watch a great contest that is about to happen.
You have to give Hat credit for coming into this fight in incredible shape. If I recall, ODH ran out of gas around the 8th-9th round, Hat's going to be coming on strong about that time in this fight.Don't be so smug on the outcome of this fight. Hat's going to be a steamroller, and some of those punches, or the total accumulation, will take their toll on PBF. This is going to be a very tough, knockdown- drag-out.It will be the toughest fight for both fighters.

Mindspring is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 08:01 PM   #50
badger6
Ask your wife !!!
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
Hatton's winning this Floyd Boyz
You of all people muttley ??? I never would have thought you would be a secret closet ghetto gangsta with the Ebonics and intentionally misspelled words !!! Next you'll be in the PBF cult.
badger6 is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 08:07 PM   #51
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict

vCash: 623

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipe wrenched
24/7 starts in a week or so and I'm sure we'll hear plenty then, but what do you guys make of PBF's silence right now and Ricky busting out interview after interview?
thats the same thing i was thinkin, seems like ricky is the ****y 1 in this fight. Dont hear 2 much people talkin about that, but if it was floyd sayin that, he woulda caught so much flak 4 it
Fab2333 is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 08:12 PM   #52
psychopath
D' "X" Factor
East Side VIP

Location: In your . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . WORST Nightmare
vCash: 2065

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO
My concern is that Floyd CAN dance his way out of trouble all night.
You bet PBF will dance because he's not gonna let Hatton HUG and sneak in punches.

They have contrasting styles . . . but PBF is more agile and can change fight plan any time.
psychopath is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 08:26 PM   #53
Illstate
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETSKI
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Looks like PBF isn't gonna be the only ripped fighter in the ring. Look at him there, with every punch on that heavy bag thinking that he's hearing the sound of breaking bones! Floyds not going to be able to dance his way out of trouble all night. AND THERES GONNA BE TROUBLE for the P4P best. This is the biggest fight of the Hitmans life. He's not gonna freeze. He's not gonna let Jr. have his way. He's gonna shock the world the same way he did against K Zoo, who everyone said he had no chance to beat. If I was Mayweather (& thank God I'm not) I'd be very concerned.

3 weeks to go!!!
YEAH HELL YEAH!!! GO HATTON. Now go and bet your money on him please. I need those odds to come down
Illstate is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 08:28 PM   #54
tays001
ESB ELITE SQUAD
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liston_Tyson
Hatton will give us a good showing, no doubt about that, BUT will he win?? I believe in my heart that Hatton will defeat Floyd Mayweather but my brain and wallet says Mayweather will pot-shot his way to a UD.
hey when due you make your pro debute let me know so i can start the express thread again
tays001 is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 08:29 PM   #55
SKULLSPLITTER
The CEO
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illstate
YEAH HELL YEAH!!! GO HATTON. Now go and bet your money on him please. I need those odds to come down
lol...Hatton's own dad is probably betting against him...

Surely Hatton's ****ed up fans aren't ****ed up enough to wager a chunk on him...

I shouldn't overestimate them....they're ****ed up enough.
SKULLSPLITTER is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 08:41 PM   #56
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclellan
Can someone tell me a fight to watch of mayweathers his best fight of the last 2 years so i can analyze this man i had never even heard of before the hatton fight was announced.
You my friend, are hopeless. It is too late for you to try to analyze a fight of this magnitude. It is beyond your scope.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 09:28 PM   #57
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclellan
Can someone tell me a fight to watch of mayweathers his best fight of the last 2 years so i can analyze this man i had never even heard of before the hatton fight was announced.
Watch his fights against De La Hoya, Baldomir, Judah, and Gatti
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 10:29 PM   #58
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger6
You of all people muttley ??? I never would have thought you would be a secret closet ghetto gangsta with the Ebonics and intentionally misspelled words !!! Next you'll be in the PBF cult.
werd, a'iight? (sticks hands out at weird angles with fingers twisted up, to show I a real man, keeping it realz)
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 10:59 PM   #59
JonOli
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Ricky is going to walk up like a deranged crab and take a few of Floyd's pitter patter on the chin. Grab and hook Floyd's right, then bludgeon Floyd with his right till the ref comes to break it up. Ricky will then throw 2 or 3 potential knockout punches as they part and follow it up if need be.

Following.........this will then start all over again.

De La Hoya may have a bigger and harder punch then Hatton. But he is always Waiting for the moment to land the heavy ones. Ricky is constantly throwing that knockout punch "24/7" and simply waiting for it to land.

There is a huge difference!
JonOli is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 11:14 PM   #60
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonOli
Ricky is going to walk up like a deranged crab and take a few of Floyd's pitter patter on the chin. Grab and hook Floyd's right, then bludgeon Floyd with his right till the ref comes to break it up. Ricky will then throw 2 or 3 potential knockout punches as they part and follow it up if need be.

Following.........this will then start all over again.

De La Hoya may have a bigger and harder punch then Hatton. But he is always Waiting for the moment to land the heavy ones. Ricky is constantly throwing that knockout punch "24/7" and simply waiting for it to land.

There is a huge difference!
Bam! wrong. You cant hook mayweathers right arm in a clinch. Mayweather does not hold back and keeps his guard out in front and pushes off with his elbows and has his hands in punching and defensive position the whole time. FLoyd also keeps his elbows low and uses them well to guard his ribs in a clinch. Hatton is going to get the worst of the exchange as mayweather tags the shit out of him with short quick hooks right down the middle that cant miss Hattons no defense and wide open chin. Hatton does not get 2 to 3 shots off with speed at all. Especially his power shots that are telegraphed that floyd can easily turn and block with hatton having now reach.
Toopretty is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum