Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-15-2007, 07:08 PM   #31
sonny73
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1166
Default Re: why are mayweather fans trying to convince hatton fans that he will lose?

lol....I've noticed this alot on sites too.Seems like its an extension of Mayweathers own brand of mind games,if you convince yourself and everyone around you that something will happen then you are half way there.I think alot of Mayweather fans are very worried inside,I would be if I spent weeks declaring how easy the win will be and then looking at Hatton and seeing just how confident he looks.I think some fighters might be effected by this sort of tactic but it doesn't seem to be working with Hatton.
sonny73 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 07:17 PM   #32
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138
Default Re: why are mayweather fans trying to convince hatton fans that he will lose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny73
lol....I've noticed this alot on sites too.Seems like its an extension of Mayweathers own brand of mind games,if you convince yourself and everyone around you that something will happen then you are half way there.I think alot of Mayweather fans are very worried inside,I would be if I spent weeks declaring how easy the win will be and then looking at Hatton and seeing just how confident he looks.I think some fighters might be effected by this sort of tactic but it doesn't seem to be working with Hatton.
This isn't me I talk shit before every PBF fight.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 07:46 PM   #33
rodney
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

The smart Mayweather fans are plugging Hatton to win so that the odds on Mayweather are softened=up.
rodney is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 07:52 PM   #34
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodney
The smart Mayweather fans are plugging Hatton to win so that the odds on Mayweather are softened=up.
There arn't any Mayweather fans that smart...
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 07:55 PM   #35
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC
There arn't any Mayweather fans that smart...
You mean "there aren't any Mayweather fans that are smart". You may want to get your spelling and sentence structure correct before you start questioning other people's intelligence.
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 07:58 PM   #36
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg
You mean "there aren't any Mayweather fans that are smart". You may want to get your spelling and sentence structure correct before you start questioning other people's intelligence.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #37
john b
EVERTON 0- OLdham 1
ESB Addict

vCash: 871

Instead of these threads on the fight can't we wait till the fight is over and then we can discuss it more in depth. Three weeks left can't wait.
john b is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 09:51 PM   #38
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
****ing grammar Nazi... The sentence structure was fine BTW, read it again. I just typo'd one missing 'e'.....

Last edited by GazOC; 11-15-2007 at 10:43 PM.
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 10:25 PM   #39
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Listen Mr High Horse, apart from a mispelt "aren't" there was nothing wrong with his post.

He was replying to a post that said "Smart Mayweather fans are etc".

He was saying "There AREN'T any Mayweather fans THAT smart".

Get it?

Go change your tampon and wash the sand out of your vagina, you're being a crabby bitch.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 10:27 PM   #40
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C
Better double-check what he's critiquing instead of just laughing like a dummy, Gimp C...BigReg ****ed up, and you just compounded it by laughing at his post as if he done did something smart
Old 11-15-2007, 10:33 PM   #41
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Well, Mayweather will win. Its just a matter of how convincingly. The way Hatton is training his heart is in the right place but his camp and his brain was left at the front door. This guy actually thinks he is going to stay in front of Floyd and cut him off when floyd uses angles which he will trip over his own feet trying to do. Floyd will land too many clean telling shots and later on in the fight when Hattons defense gets even lazier then it already is, Floyd is going to show his hand speed and SUPREME ACCURACY and just tear him up. Thats one thing about Floyd is his ability to land clean. Hatton is good in spurts. And him trying to follow Floyd around then actually planting and punching will just be funny to watch for 4 rounds.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 10:38 PM   #42
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Floyds WIDE variety of body punches...... a little more then a left hook.

BORKED
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 10:51 PM   #43
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
No mate, its your comprehension thats the problem. Now its been explained, do you understand the sentence? If so, kindly let Pimp C know just in case he is still struggling.
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2007, 10:54 PM   #44
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
Well, Mayweather will win. Its just a matter of how convincingly. The way Hatton is training his heart is in the right place but his camp and his brain was left at the front door. This guy actually thinks he is going to stay in front of Floyd and cut him off when floyd uses angles which he will trip over his own feet trying to do. Floyd will land too many clean telling shots and later on in the fight when Hattons defense gets even lazier then it already is, Floyd is going to show his hand speed and SUPREME ACCURACY and just tear him up. Thats one thing about Floyd is his ability to land clean. Hatton is good in spurts. And him trying to follow Floyd around then actually planting and punching will just be funny to watch for 4 rounds.
It's funny how you Floyd Boyz hold every Floyd opponent to his word, while Floyd never gets taken to task by you clowns when he doesn't go toe to toe and 'massacre' or 'knock out' his opponents like he always says he will

You think Hatton's really going to publicly divulge his fight plan 3 weeks out?
Old 11-15-2007, 10:55 PM   #45
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC
No mate, its your comprehension thats the problem. Now its been explained, do you understand the sentence? If so, kindly let Pimp C know just in case he is still struggling.....

These Floyd Boyz are obnoxious cunts indeed

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum