Boxing News 24 Forum
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2011, 05:04 AM   #1
JunitoJab
Antagonist
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,625
vCash: 75
Default Donaire - Montiel Video

Wow what a T.K.O - Sensational. I had a feeling the fight would end early, something i mentioned in another thread. Kind of worrying to see a man's legs shaking (no homo), i'm surprised he got up from that. Much respect to Montiel. Nonito definitely deserves it. Here's the fight for those that missed it. Hopefully it won't get taken down.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krKg7d8rsDc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auTcRpVrNpk&annotation_id=annotation_601338&feature=iv[/ame]



Where should Nonito rank p4p?

Last edited by JunitoJab; 02-20-2011 at 06:22 AM.
JunitoJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 05:46 AM   #2
pahapoisu
Superman!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In a madmans dreamland
Posts: 3,915
vCash: 105
Default Re: Donaire - Montiel Video

He should go 1 point up. I have Pacquiao/Martinez kinda tied for nr 1.
I think its Pacquiao #1 Martinez #2 and Nonito #3. Floyd isnt fighting so he drops out and if Martinez does a Pavlik or a Williams on his next opponent, he should be nr 1.
pahapoisu is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 05:57 AM   #3
Kayo-Kid
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,147
vCash: 1397
Default Re: Donaire - Montiel Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunitoJab View Post
Wow what a K.O - Sensational. I had a feeling the fight would end early, something i mentioned in another thread. Kind of worrying to see a man's legs shaking (no homo), i'm surprised he got up from that. Much respect to Montiel. Nonito definitely deserves it. Here's the fight for those that missed it. Hopefully it won't get taken down.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



Where should Nonito rank p4p?
Thanx for that man...damn that was brutal!!!! Much respect to Montiel for gettin up from that knockdown!!
Kayo-Kid is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:00 AM   #4
VX.Nefarious
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upper County-San Diego-Tijuana Metropolis
Posts: 4,451
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Donaire - Montiel Video

that was ****ed up, at least i won 200 bucks
VX.Nefarious is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:01 AM   #5
Kingkazim
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,864
vCash: 75
Default Re: Donaire - Montiel Video

Hopefully we will see Donaire progress and fight great competition rather than take on B-C level fighters.

Much respect to both fighters, but i couldnt help but notice that Montiel looked a bit..skeptical before the fight whereas Donaire had that fire in his eyes. Similiar to the Abraham vs Froch fight
Kingkazim is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:01 AM   #6
platnumpapi
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 4,507
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Donaire - Montiel Video

damn home boy got caught with that check hook and then tryed to fight the knockout.he was out cold and tryed to shake it off and then he got up.but nonito is boxing best.wish he was a heavier fighter.
platnumpapi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:02 AM   #7
Coq
Sodomizer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 690
vCash: 75
Default Re: Donaire - Montiel Video

the commentating on round 1 is shit!
Coq is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:05 AM   #8
JunitoJab
Antagonist
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,625
vCash: 75
Default Re: Donaire - Montiel Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahapoisu View Post
He should go 1 point up. I have Pacquiao/Martinez kinda tied for nr 1.
I think its Pacquiao #1 Martinez #2 and Nonito #3. Floyd isnt fighting so he drops out and if Martinez does a Pavlik or a Williams on his next opponent, he should be nr 1.
Yeah sounds good. I'd have Donaire no.3 also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayo-Kid View Post
Thanx for that man...damn that was brutal!!!! Much respect to Montiel for gettin up from that knockdown!!
Dunno how he got up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VX.Nefarious View Post
that was ****ed up, at least i won 200 bucks
Congrats bro I should have put some money down also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingkazim View Post
Hopefully we will see Donaire progress and fight great competition rather than take on B-C level fighters.

Much respect to both fighters, but i couldnt help but notice that Montiel looked a bit..skeptical before the fight whereas Donaire had that fire in his eyes. Similiar to the Abraham vs Froch fight
Yeah i hope he isn't avoided. Also before the fight Montiel's people tried to get Donaire to re-wrap his hands, i guess they were trying to unsettle him, although the commission had no problem with his wraps.
JunitoJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:05 AM   #9
Indio-Bandido
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,136
vCash: 75
Default Re: Donaire - Montiel Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by pahapoisu View Post
He should go 1 point up. I have Pacquiao/Martinez kinda tied for nr 1.
I think its Pacquiao #1 Martinez #2 and Nonito #3. Floyd isnt fighting so he drops out and if Martinez does a Pavlik or a Williams on his next opponent, he should be nr 1.
youre out of your mind. mayweather and pacquiao are number one.
Indio-Bandido is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:09 AM   #10
JunitoJab
Antagonist
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,625
vCash: 75
Default Re: Donaire - Montiel Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indio-Bandido View Post
youre out of your mind. mayweather and pacquiao are number one.
In Mayweather's case, is there a deadline that a fighter has to meet or he would be taken off the list. Like a year? 18 months? etc
JunitoJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:10 AM   #11
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 37,762
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Donaire - Montiel Video

Sorry to be a dickhead, but it was TKO not a KO. Everyone calling it a KO.
McGrain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:12 AM   #12
punchingdove
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 515
vCash: 500
Default Re: Donaire - Montiel Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrain View Post
Sorry to be a dickhead, but it was TKO not a KO. Everyone calling it a KO.

I call it M.O = Mercy Out!
punchingdove is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:13 AM   #13
Suga
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: On the moon
Posts: 1,789
vCash: 75
Default Re: Donaire - Montiel Video

1. Pacquiao
2. Mayweather
3. Donaire
4. JMM
5. Martinez

Donaire is the truth
Suga is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:16 AM   #14
pahapoisu
Superman!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In a madmans dreamland
Posts: 3,915
vCash: 105
Default Re: Donaire - Montiel Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suga View Post
1. Pacquiao
2. Mayweather
3. Donaire
4. JMM
5. Martinez

Donaire is the truth
Martinez at nr 5... Da fuuk!
Martinez should at least be infront of JMM.
pahapoisu is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:22 AM   #15
JunitoJab
Antagonist
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,625
vCash: 75
Default Re: Donaire - Montiel Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrain View Post
Sorry to be a dickhead, but it was TKO not a KO. Everyone calling it a KO.
Aaaah shit yeah just noticed. On my facebook i was saying TKO. I'm just excited. Will change.
JunitoJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015