Old 02-22-2011, 12:15 AM   #61
tommygun711
The Future
East Side Guru

vCash: 102
Default Re: Jimmy Young vs Joe Frazier Prime for Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by natonic View Post
This. I often wonder if a couple guys on here got together and are just ****ing with us with this Jimmy Young hero worship/revisionist history.
The same can be said of The valuev shit. Valuev wouldnt even be competetive with a prime jimmy young.

and lets face it Young was a slick black african american fighter by today's standards and also he had underrated pop and defensive skills way underrated a great fighter
tommygun711 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 12:22 AM   #62
Boxed Ears
Irony Himmler
East Side VIP

vCash: 26665

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygun711 View Post
The same can be said of The valuev shit. Valuev wouldnt even be competetive with a prime jimmy young.

and lets face it Young was a slick black african american fighter by today's standards and also he had underrated pop and defensive skills way underrated a great fighter
Valuev would teach Young tricks Young didn't even know existed. Of course, Valuev actually could be called A CHAMPION, unlike some people. SNV would crunkercut his ass, then perform crunkassed compositions from his new hit double album, SNV's A Nice Big Cup O' Joe Mama, like the Russian Sugar Remix of Strafe's eighties classic "Set it off" and his own Beethovenlike Balki & Mary Ann aka Bartokomous Wedding March no. 8.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Young would be speechless and awestruck. Deal with it.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Old 02-22-2011, 12:24 AM   #63
tommygun711
The Future
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
Valuev would teach Young tricks Young didn't even know existed. Of course, Valuev actually could be called A CHAMPION, unlike some people. SNV would crunkercut his ass, then perform crunkassed compositions from his new hit double album, SNV's A Nice Big Cup O' Joe Mama, like the Russian Sugar Remix of Strafe's eighties classic "Set it off" and his own Beethovenlike Balki & Mary Ann aka Bartokomous Wedding March no. 8.
Young would be speechless and awestruck. Deal with it.
You know.. I can make stupid little photos and GIFs... It's not very hard... and what the **** is the crunkercut.

Young, would outclass, outbox, and knockout Valuev's hyped ass.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:27 AM   #64
MRBILL
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Nick Valubum sucks balls.... YAWN! He'll be forgotten like most WBA champs seemingly get forgotten....

MR.BILL
MRBILL is offline  Top
Old 02-22-2011, 12:28 AM   #65
Boxed Ears
Irony Himmler
East Side VIP

Quote:
You know.. I can make stupid little photos and GIFs... It's not very hard... and what the **** is the crunkercut.

Young, would outclass, outbox, and knockout Valuev's hyped ass.

Who made what? I was faxed those photos by mutual SNV friend and lawyer Yuri Ryazanov a few nights ago. You should listen to the album, Tommy. Open up your heart and stop shutting Him out. "what the **** is a crunkercut?"... ...Way to advertise your ignorance, as per usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBILL View Post
Nick Valubum sucks balls.... YAWN! He'll be forgotten like most WBA champs seemingly get forgotten....

MR.BILL
And here I thought we finally had some common ground with Jimmy Bum-er Young. This is where the term "ugly Americans" comes from. Anti-Russitism is a hate crime, Bill. ...Don't be a hate criminal.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:30 AM   #66
tommygun711
The Future
East Side Guru

Quote:
Who made what? I was faxed those photos by mutual SNV friend and lawyer Yuri Ryazanov a few nights ago. You should listen to the album, Tommy. Open up your heart and stop shutting Him out. "what the **** is a crunkercut?"......Way to advertise your ignorance, as per usual.
ever since my early days at this forum when i thought you were serious youve been gong overboard with the valuev shit.. And yeah, what is the crunkercut? Is that the stupid GIF of him pushing someone down or something?
Old 02-22-2011, 12:31 AM   #67
tommygun711
The Future
East Side Guru

Quote:
And here I thought we finally had some common ground with Jimmy Bum-er Young. This is where the term "ugly Americans" comes from. Anti-Russitism is a hate crime, Bill. ...Don't be a hate criminal.
yeah well Young "Bum" would totally beat Valuev so what does that make of your boy
Old 02-22-2011, 12:39 AM   #68
Boxed Ears
Irony Himmler
East Side VIP

Quote:
ever since my early days at this forum when i thought you were serious youve been gong overboard with the valuev shit.. And yeah, what is the crunkercut? Is that the stupid GIF of him pushing someone down or something?
Newsflash: We're in a Young VS Frazier thread of your making right now. You're deluded. You don't know a crunkercut from your ass and now you're just being insulting about the GOAT.

Quote:
yeah well Young "Bum" would totally beat Valuev so what does that make of your boy
My boy? How about my spiritual leader. This is religious intolerance from you and it's sickening. Would you say "Your boy, Allah." to a Muslim? You're a hatemonger, Tommy. Ever since the first time you got an avatar, it was evident. I blame myself. I thought you were a pure soul with a Valuevian heart and I encouraged you to avy up and your first avatar was what? Anti-Russite hatred. Young's leaky, overrated defense (being scared, basically) would've been wide open for the Crunkercut. Anyone who understands crunkercuts would tell you this. He'd be face first on the canvas. For crying out loud, little Earnie the midget stopped him! What's a 7'2-6 350 pound man going to do to him?
Old 02-22-2011, 12:52 AM   #69
tommygun711
The Future
East Side Guru

My boy? How about my spiritual leader. This is religious intolerance from you and it's sickening. Would you say "Your boy, Allah." to a Muslim? You're a hatemonger, Tommy. Ever since the first time you got an avatar, it was evident. I blame myself. I thought you were a pure soul with a Valuevian heart and I encouraged you to avy up and your first avatar was what? Anti-Russite hatred. Young's leaky, overrated defense (being scared, basically) would've been wide open for the Crunkercut. Anyone who understands crunkercuts would tell you this. He'd be face first on the canvas. For crying out loud, little Earnie the midget stopped him! What's a 7'2-6 350 pound man going to do to him? [/quote]

wow. if you think valuev is a god... just get the hell out.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:55 AM   #70
Boxed Ears
Irony Himmler
East Side VIP

Quote:

wow. if you think valuev is a god... just get the hell out.
...Think I'm the only one? The Valuevian Church of Caxap brings in the highest amount of donations of any church in Caxap.

Old 02-22-2011, 01:30 AM   #71
MRBILL
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Who made what? I was faxed those photos by mutual SNV friend and lawyer Yuri Ryazanov a few nights ago. You should listen to the album, Tommy. Open up your heart and stop shutting Him out. "what the **** is a crunkercut?"... ...Way to advertise your ignorance, as per usual.

The hell, Ears?

I got V.K. at # 7 and younger bro Wlad at # 13 on my ATG top-20 sheet....

Look, I take a lotta' shit for that too here in America....

MR.BILL
MRBILL is offline  Top
Old 02-22-2011, 01:35 AM   #72
Boxed Ears
Irony Himmler
East Side VIP

Quote:
The hell, Ears?

I got V.K. at # 7 and younger bro Wlad at # 13 on my ATG top-20 sheet....

Look, I take a lotta' shit for that too here in America....

MR.BILL
They've sold out to the states long ago!
Old 02-22-2011, 01:40 AM   #73
MRBILL
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
They've sold out to the states long ago!
Hmmm... Not really....... Its half and half there.......... HBO and Showtime no longer have ties with the K-bros...... ESPN is now the only outlet to catch the replays, etc....... V.K. is cool with California, but Wladimir no longer seems to give a ****.... ARGH!

I hate them title fights outta Germany (I'm German heritage) and that goddamn all white painted ring... It gives me a headache..

MR.BILL
MRBILL is offline  Top
Old 02-22-2011, 01:44 AM   #74
Boxed Ears
Irony Himmler
East Side VIP

Quote:
Hmmm... Not really....... Its half and half there.......... HBO and Showtime no longer have ties with the K-bros...... ESPN is now the only outlet to catch the replays, etc....... V.K. is cool with California, but Wladimir no longer seems to give a ****.... ARGH!

I hate them title fights outta Germany (I'm German heritage) and that goddamn all white painted ring... It gives me a headache..

MR.BILL

Yeah...he sure is.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:55 AM   #75
MRBILL
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Yeah...he sure is.

WTF?

V.K. has fought "Lewis, Sanders & Arreola" there to stellar and chanting crowds... Plus, he and Wlad own some mansion in Bel Air...... If that's bad, I'd like in..... WORD!

MR.BILL
MRBILL is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum