Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2011, 11:05 AM   #1
reznick
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,280
vCash: 500
Default My old Frazier vid

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWK0D7jlh8I[/ame]

From the old BoxingUnion channel before it got shut down.

For those who are interested, I'm uploading all my old videos to my new youtube.com/reznick6 channel. I'll also be uploading some exclusives to that channel, starting with a Willie Pep highlight in a few weeks.

My old SRL highlighting is also uploading as speak

I'm also gonna make a proper Frazier highlight soon for my primary channel, so look out for that
reznick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 11:07 AM   #2
doug.ie
'Classic Boxing Society'
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: sligo, ireland
Posts: 6,314
vCash: 75
Default Re: My old Frazier vid

an old fan of yours here fella....just subscribed to that new channel
doug.ie is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:13 AM   #3
tommygun711
The Future
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,339
vCash: 102
Default Re: My old Frazier vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznick View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

From the old BoxingUnion channel before it got shut down.

For those who are interested, I'm uploading all my old videos to my new youtube.com/reznick6 channel. I'll also be uploading some exclusives to that channel, starting with a Willie Pep highlight in a few weeks.

My old SRL highlighting is also uploading as speak

I'm also gonna make a proper Frazier highlight soon for my primary channel, so look out for that
hey rez are you going to upload those old vids that got caught with copyright too
tommygun711 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:23 AM   #4
reznick
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,280
vCash: 500
Default Re: My old Frazier vid

thanks doug! I always appreciate your feedback man


Hey Tommy
Which ones? Only the Trinidad one got caught with copyright
reznick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:27 AM   #5
tommygun711
The Future
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,339
vCash: 102
Default Re: My old Frazier vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznick View Post
thanks doug! I always appreciate your feedback man


Hey Tommy
Which ones? Only the Trinidad one got caught with copyright
well when you uploaded that Ali vid on some other website because of the WMG there was another vid you uploaded of a modern boxer in HD
I also would like to see the Naseem Hamed vid again
tommygun711 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:29 AM   #6
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pazinfowit, Esperantia
Posts: 24,963
vCash: 26664
Default Re: My old Frazier vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznick View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

From the old BoxingUnion channel before it got shut down.

For those who are interested, I'm uploading all my old videos to my new youtube.com/reznick6 channel. I'll also be uploading some exclusives to that channel, starting with a Willie Pep highlight in a few weeks.

My old SRL highlighting is also uploading as speak

I'm also gonna make a proper Frazier highlight soon for my primary channel, so look out for that
Rez, two things, man.

1. I love this video.
2. Not only do I love this video but I've had it bookmarked for a while now and seen it several times BUT, it was from somebody else's youtube channel.

The guy does say it's not his. Strangely, after recently seeing your Floyd Patterson video, I went back and checked the Frazier video I had bookmarked because I thought you made it too, they were so similarly and very well done. I guess I was right afterall! Anyway, if you want to get in touch with that guy, here it is:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

On the bright side, it's 44-0 in likes and dislikes, so apparently it's a hit regardless of where it's posted. Anyway, I'll personally rebookmark it under the new page.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:30 AM   #7
reznick
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,280
vCash: 500
Default Re: My old Frazier vid

Ah that was for Stevie Forbes from the contender who fought De La Hoya. I made it for his promoter who asked me to do it. I think it's on the promoters channel (Peopleschampboxing)


I think they used it as his ring entrance video for some local fight but I could be wrong


And gotcha on the Hamed request. Thatll probably be my next upload,
reznick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:32 AM   #8
reznick
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,280
vCash: 500
Default Re: My old Frazier vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
Rez, two things, man.

1. I love this video.
2. Not only do I love this video but I've had it bookmarked for a while now and seen it several times BUT, it was from somebody else's youtube channel.

The guy does say it's not his. Strangely, after recently seeing your Floyd Patterson video, I went back and checked the Frazier video I had bookmarked because I thought you made it too. I guess I was right! Anyway, if you want to get in touch with that guy, here it is:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] /watch?v=0vUuXvAHlLQ

On the bright side, it's 44-0 in likes and dislikes, so apparently it's a hit regardless of where it's posted. Anyway, I'll personally rebookmark it under the new page.
Very interesting!

Thank you BoxedEars I appreciate the kind words on the video.


I actually come across a lot of people who copy my videos. Im gonna look into it, and if his intentions are sour, ill just have youtube remove it.

Thanks again!
reznick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:32 AM   #9
tommygun711
The Future
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,339
vCash: 102
Default Re: My old Frazier vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznick View Post
Ah that was for Stevie Forbes from the contender who fought De La Hoya. I made it for his promoter who asked me to do it. I think it's on the promoters channel (Peopleschampboxing)


I think they used it as his ring entrance video for some local fight but I could be wrong


And gotcha on the Hamed request. Thatll probably be my next upload,
thanks shouldnt it be on your channel because you made it
tommygun711 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:37 AM   #10
reznick
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,280
vCash: 500
Default Re: My old Frazier vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygun711 View Post
thanks shouldnt it be on your channel because you made it

I might upload it to the reznick6 channel now that you say that. I originally did not upload it to my primary channel because I thought he was out of place since my videos were about Hearns, Hagler, Ali, Johnson, etc lol
reznick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:40 AM   #11
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pazinfowit, Esperantia
Posts: 24,963
vCash: 26664
Default Re: My old Frazier vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznick View Post
Very interesting!

Thank you BoxedEars I appreciate the kind words on the video.


I actually come across a lot of people who copy my videos. Im gonna look into it, and if his intentions are sour, ill just have youtube remove it.

Thanks again!
I don't think so. I was actually hoping you'd recognize the dude as a former subscriber or youtube friend or whatever. At least he said it wasn't his video. Did it originally have your name on it at the beginning? Because if it did and he cut it out, maybe that's a different story, I suppose.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:47 AM   #12
reznick
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,280
vCash: 500
Default Re: My old Frazier vid

lmaooo I didnt even realize it but yea he cut my name out at the beginning

Ill give him a week to take it down. Thanks again for lettin me know
reznick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:48 AM   #13
tommygun711
The Future
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,339
vCash: 102
Default Re: My old Frazier vid

I got your message on youtube rez

I think you should still upload it, i uploaded two trinidad vids already and he didn't do anything at all, hes probably more interested in fights or stuff like that
tommygun711 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:51 AM   #14
reznick
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,280
vCash: 500
Default Re: My old Frazier vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygun711 View Post
I got your message on youtube rez

I think you should still upload it, i uploaded two trinidad vids already and he didn't do anything at all, hes probably more interested in fights or stuff like that

Well thats what I thought, but it goes directly against the logic of them taking down my highlight.


I told Gorilla the same exact thing. He shared your optimism


Now hes GorillProductions03 lolol. Im tellin you. I think DSP warned me a while back, he was correct, and I never seen a Trinidad video stay up for too long since.

I hope it doesnt happen to you, but I kind of know it will.... :(

Which reminds me, which videos from your previous channels got you removed?
reznick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:59 AM   #15
reznick
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,280
vCash: 500
Default Re: My old Frazier vid

By the way, can you guys believe how huge Louis looked next to Quarry and Frazier in that video?!

lololol He looks like hes in a higher imaginary weight class
reznick is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013