Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 07-14-2007, 06:31 AM   #1
Mendoza
Dominating a decade
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default July 14th predictions!

Vald Tereshkin Wins his professional debut. Another Vlad in the heavyweight division?

Dennis Boystov Another knockout win for Boystov! Good to see Denis back in the ring.

Dimitrenko Decision over Tann. I think Dimitrenko will show improvement in his aggressiveness in the ring.

Thompson Decision over Krasniqui. Krasniqui will need to press the action to win.
Mendoza is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2007, 07:08 AM   #2
PREVED
Killer

Default Re: July 14th predictions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendoza
Vald Tereshkin Wins his professional debut. Another Vlad in the heavyweight division?

Dennis Boystov Another knockout win for Boystov! Good to see Denis back in the ring.

Dimitrenko Decision over Tann. I think Dimitrenko will show improvement in his aggressiveness in the ring.

Thompson Decision over Krasniqui. Krasniqui will need to press the action to win.
Good predictions. Agree with you
PREVED is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 07:40 AM   #3
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendoza

my guess:

Dimitrenko wins a point decision

Luan wins a very close point decision in a fight which could have gone either way

Boytsov collects another skalp.I for my part would like to see him go the full route,but I guess that he will knock out his south american foe.

Tereshkin? He is a big question mark.His pro opponent is a joke,so that ko victory for the former k 1 fighter is quite likely.
Odo is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 11:12 AM   #4
unitas
Contender
ESB Senior Member

boytsov again faces fat guy with no chin. i know they have to give him an easy one after the injury.

but couldnt they at least take a guy who at least will try to last two rounds.

like say adnan serin???
unitas is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 12:08 PM   #5
Jens S
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Boytsov fights a 46 year old geezer. Remember those who compared him with Tyson? He, he, this is more like Don Steele

Jens
Jens S is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 08:30 PM   #6
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitas
boytsov again faces fat guy with no chin. i know they have to give him an easy one after the injury.

but couldnt they at least take a guy who at least will try to last two rounds.

like say adnan serin???
Well,that fat guy was a living punching bag,but a tough one.He took some very powerful shots,and didnt go down.Props to him! His chin wasnt that bad,was it!

As Boytsov stated in the interview with German tv after his mediocre performance he didnt feel his opponent's weak punches,but had some trouble with his foe's style.
I for my part think that it was a good experience to go the full route with such a guy.I am quite sure that Boytsov could have taken out that south american at any point of time,but I guess that he had the order to take it easy and go the full route with him.
By the way the German commentator mentioned that Boytsov had had problems with a shoulder injury,and still seemed to keep having problems with his shoulder.
Odo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum