Old 03-11-2011, 05:10 AM   #16
PowerPuncher
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tyson's new series

Quote:
Originally Posted by klompton View Post
If you read that case and really go deep into what was said and done both behind the scenes, and in court, and the evidence etc. Im pretty amazed he got convicted. At the end of the day only two people know what happened in that room and thats not enough to send someone away. There was a ton of evidence that at the very least cast serious doubt upon her story. I dont know, the entire way it was handled was pretty shady.
If you read the case you will see this reported: 'vaginal abrasions were consistent with wounds caused during rape'

People who try to blacken Washington's name should bare in mind she was offered $1million to drop the charges and didn't
PowerPuncher is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2011, 06:07 AM   #17
alexvoce

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuncher View Post
If you read the case you will see this reported: 'vaginal abrasions were consistent with wounds caused during rape'

People who try to blacken Washington's name should bare in mind she was offered $1million to drop the charges and didn't
didnt the case reports also said he had a 14" dick (no homo) surely rough *** with that would cause abrasions!

anyway he is great now content with his family enjoying taking up a new sport making some money i dont know what you lot are on about?? I prefered the animal tyson but now he is happy and content.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:21 AM   #18
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by klompton View Post
If you read that case and really go deep into what was said and done both behind the scenes, and in court, and the evidence etc. Im pretty amazed he got convicted. At the end of the day only two people know what happened in that room and thats not enough to send someone away. There was a ton of evidence that at the very least cast serious doubt upon her story. I dont know, the entire way it was handled was pretty shady.
and didn't Don King set Tyson up with a tax attorney who had never tried a crimial case before to be his defense attorney ? lol
Vysotsky is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum