FJAY360
The Art Of Event Winning
ESB Addict

vCash: 187
Default Re: Klitschko Lewis "The Dream Fight"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILENCER View Post
objectivity rife as always:

Wlad hasnt lost in 6 years. Why is Wlad the only fighter in the history of boxing not allowed to have a prime? The dude is in his prime now, not 6 years ago. Also Wlad tends not to KO people right away, he does play it safe now and is comfortable winning late, rather than risk being caught early taking too many risks. So sincecoming of age Wlad has not lost, he hasnt been hurt, he has just been retiring people. Sultan Ibragimov and Eddie Chambers are MIA, possibly never to fight again. Chagaev was saved by his corner which could see the pain coming. Rahman had to take a year and a half off and now is fighting 6 rounders against golden gloves prospects. TOny Thompson is just trying to make a living in boxing, not even looking at rising up the rankings. I mean wlads not just beating people he is wrecking their careers.

as for Lewis who "beat" Vitali, Lewis is still in hiding, still has his restraining order...its just pathetic.

I like Lennox, but people put him on a bit of a pedestal . He was still a Manny trained fighter, and he fought stiff and uptight in the opening rounds pretty much every fight. Golota, Grant, Botha, those were fairly early beat downs, but (Manny trained) Klitch is way better than any of those guys. Wlad's chin is better than yall make it out to be, hes not Zab Judah for christs sake, the man has only been blasted out that one time by Sanders, the other losses couldve happened to anyone, he simply gassed himself early and got caught. AND HES BEEN IN 50 FIGHTS. 50! One legit ko in a 50 fight resume aint bad. Wlad doenst have the names Lennox has on his resume, but hes still fighting, so give it a chance.

I like Lennox, but he got blasted out twice in 44 fights. And Rahman and Mccall, the culprits, were both shit.

lets stop with the LENNOX WOULD BLAST HIM 1ST ROUND !!

I will never grow tired of watching McCall flatten Lewis with that one right hand. Lewis walked right into it.

That said, there's no way Wlad ever could have gone to war with Mercer the way Lewis did, but I'm not sure he would have had to.

Somebody mentioned Sanders, but I don't see what he has to do with how Wlad would match up with Lewis. Lewis wasn't a southpaw, and he didn't fight like Sanders. Especially not against guys who could stick a jab in his face.

Lewis got outboxed for several rounds by Frank Bruno, whose chin was as bad or worse than Wlad's.

In terms of skills and punch, I think Lewis and Wlad are relatively close. Lewis has the better chin, and I think he's tougher mentally.
All these points like 'Bruno outboxed him' 'Mccall KO'd him' all pre Manny Steward, I though it was Prime vs Prime, Lewis KO6 Wladimir, it would be battle of te jabs then Lewis would start landing the right and Wladimir would crumble
FJAY360 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2011, 08:34 AM   #47
The Mongoose
THROW SOME THUNDAAAH!!!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 258

Figure all you mother****ers would be rich, the way you can so confidently pick fights.
The Mongoose is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 09:44 AM   #48
suckeggs
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Prime Lewis (not the green pre Manny version against McCall that beat the count, or the overweight version that had spent his training camp on a film set and turned up to South Africa 5000ft above sea level 6 days before the fight against Rahman) would have dealt with this version of Wlad with Ease.

We saw how much trouble Thompson gave Wlad through shear size... Thompson is miles away from Lewis in terms of power, movement, punch variety, technique, hand speed ect.

Wlad is reluctant to throw anything other than a jab against anyone with a bit of hand speed and power which works really well against people that can't reach him because they are a foot shorter... against a guy that is just as big with a bigger reach, better punch output, better punch variety and an INSIDE GAME it's suicide.... Prime Lewis is all wrong for Wlad and anyone with an ounce of boxing knowledge and not a mouth full of Wlad nut knows it.

As for people going on about Lewis being stopped twice and Wlad being stopped 3 times so no difference in chin... how many times has either fighter been down in their career in total? who fought the better fighters?
suckeggs is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 09:50 AM   #49
suckeggs
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money Shot View Post
Apart from the illiterate spelling, it was Vitali who had no training camp and little preparation for that fight.
You look more and more clueless every day.

Lewis was scheduled to fight Kirk Johnson... a fat and shit fighter Lewis had no interest in fighting as it was a mismatch so barely trained and admits he was out of shape.

Vitali was scheduled to fight on the undercard so had been in a traing camp to fight a 12 rounder that night anyway... get a clue before posting bullshit, bollock licker
suckeggs is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 09:53 AM   #50
DonBoxer
The Lion!
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Nice stuff . Great job.
DonBoxer is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 09:53 AM   #51
suckeggs
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mongoose View Post
Figure all you mother****ers would be rich, the way you can so confidently pick fights.

Not that easy mate... with fights this easy to pick the odds are shit so you can't make any real money without a big sum to make the bet with
suckeggs is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 09:58 AM   #52
SILENCER
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckeggs View Post

We saw how much trouble Thompson gave Wlad through shear size

'trouble'

it was as one sided as mcline v briggs.

wlad does fine against bigger men mcline,austin,thompson etc its lewis that fights midgets.
SILENCER is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 10:06 AM   #53
suckeggs
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

'trouble'

it was as one sided as mcline v briggs.

wlad does fine against bigger men mcline,austin,thompson etc its lewis that fights midgets.

Well it was hardly a dominating win and Lewis is atleast 10 levels above Thompson.

Mcline, Austin and Thomspon

Compared to Lewis who fought Golota, Grant, Vitali ....... Yeah... Lewis has a much lighter resume in terms of fights against bigger guys

What a twat... your ball swinging gets better by the day... you are quick becoming the biggest laughing stock of ESB
suckeggs is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 10:10 AM   #54
SILENCER
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
You look more and more clueless every day.

Lewis was scheduled to fight Kirk Johnson... a fat and shit fighter Lewis had no interest in fighting as it was a mismatch so barely trained and admits he was out of shape.

Vitali was scheduled to fight on the undercard so had been in a traing camp to fight a 12 rounder that night anyway... get a clue before posting bullshit, bollock licker
barely trained you have that on good authority do you?

lewis was making excuses.

everytime lewis put Vitali under pressure even tough he looked pretty exhausted, he seemed to be able to rally whenever Lewis tried to dictate the fight, summoning reserves of will and energy that Lewis was struggling to match.

Lewis, being outworked, landed an absolutely booming uppercut, which could be heard over the roar of the crown, many of whom jumped from their seats, in anticipation of a knockdown. However, Vitali, though clearly hurt, refused to capitulate, and held on grimly as Lewis just missed with another, then landed another of lesser magnitude.

Lewis literally threw himself backward onto his stool, looking an almost spent fighter, it seemed poised for a 7th round of enormous significance, and then, suddenly, it was over, as the doctor ruled Vitali unfit to continue. There was some confusion for a time as to whom the winner was, the referee had held Lewis' arm up, but there appeared to be some debate as to whether the initial cut, which had ultimately resulted in the stoppage were caused by a butt, or a punch.

Had the cut been ruled the result of a butt, the fight would have gone to the scorecards, and Vitali, who was two points ahead on all 3 cards, would have been the new lineal heavyweight champion of the world. As it was, it was deemed to have been the result of a punch, and Lewis retained his title.

To clear up any possible controversy, it was to my mind a perfectly reasonable and necessary stoppage because it could have interfered with his career and vitali went onto become a great champion,a fighter who has never been down on the cards and never been floored.
SILENCER is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 10:18 AM   #55
SILENCER
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Well it was hardly a dominating win and Lewis is atleast 10 levels above Thompson.

Mcline, Austin and Thomspon

Compared to Lewis who fought Golota, Grant, Vitali ....... Yeah... Lewis has a much lighter resume in terms of fights against bigger guys

What a twat... your ball swinging gets better by the day... you are quick becoming the biggest laughing stock of ESB
feck me, what do we have here, a Baldwin brother?

yeah yeah yeah....We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view and the greatness of golota who was knocked out in round 1 by brewster or grant who was stopped in 1 round by mcline and vitali who was ahead by at least 4 rnds on the cards and was promised a rematch and lewis went into hiding etc

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
SILENCER is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 10:20 AM   #56
suckeggs
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

everytime lewis put Vitali under pressure even tough he looked pretty exhausted, he seemed to be able to rally whenever Lewis tried to dictate the fight, summoning reserves of will and energy that Lewis was struggling to match.

Lewis, being outworked, landed an absolutely booming uppercut, which could be heard over the roar of the crown, many of whom jumped from their seats, in anticipation of a knockdown. However, Vitali, though clearly hurt, refused to capitulate, and held on grimly as Lewis just missed with another, then landed another of lesser magnitude.

Lewis literally threw himself backward onto his stool, looking an almost spent fighter, it seemed poised for a 7th round of enormous significance, and then, suddenly, it was over, as the doctor ruled Vitali unfit to continue. There was some confusion for a time as to whom the winner was, the referee had held Lewis' arm up, but there appeared to be some debate as to whether the initial cut, which had ultimately resulted in the stoppage were caused by a butt, or a punch.

Had the cut been ruled the result of a butt, the fight would have gone to the scorecards, and Vitali, who was two points ahead on all 3 cards, would have been the new lineal heavyweight champion of the world. As it was, it was deemed to have been the result of a punch, and Lewis retained his title.

To clear up any possible controversy, it was to my mind a perfectly reasonable and necessary stoppage because it could have interfered with his career and vitali went onto become a great champion,a fighter who has never been down on the cards and never been floored.
Look at his weight you retarded ****ing mongue... His was at a career highest weight after a year of inactivity. He was clearly slow, clumbsy and off balance half of the time.

Regardless... lewis lost the first 4 rounds... rounds 5-6 Lewis was battering your boyfriend and your boyfriend was holding on for dear life at the end of the 6th. There was half a fight to go and Lewis was in the ascendency.... your lover had gone out fast and shot his load by the 4th.

The cut was caused by a punch not a butt... try again **** knuckle
suckeggs is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 10:23 AM   #57
FJAY360
The Art Of Event Winning
ESB Addict

vCash: 187

Quote:

Thats a terrific statement
FJAY360 is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 10:27 AM   #58
SILENCER
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I'm not even going to dignify suckeggs with a quoted response anymore!

I don't know what his problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

I'm not offended by what you say eggs my man. I'm just glad that you're stringing words into sentences now.

good day.
SILENCER is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 10:27 AM   #59
suckeggs
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
feck me, what do we have here, a Baldwin brother?

yeah yeah yeah....We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view and the greatness of golota who was knocked out in round 1 by brewster or grant who was stopped in 1 round by mcline and vitali who was ahead by at least 4 rnds on the cards and was promised a rematch and lewis went into hiding etc

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

Oh my dear lord.

Brewster beat a 2005 version of Golota... Lewis beat him 8 years previous... BIG BIG ****ing difference. Grant broke his ****ing ankle when he went down against Mcline... again... lacking any substance... as do most of your chirlish nut hugging posts.

Again Lewis TKO 6 Vitali... legitimate too
suckeggs is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 10:40 AM   #60
SILENCER
Belt holder
ESB Addict

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhGReqwjzTs[/ame]

Andrew Golota is massively overrated.. Golota is a good boxer with a strong jab no more. After the first Riddick Bowe fight the boxing press hyped him up and never got off the Golota bandwagon despite his numerous disappointments. He lost to Bowe by disqualification (again) in the rematch when he was leading on all the scorecards; he was blasted out in one round by Lennox Lewis; he quit after suffering a knockdown against Michael Grant and he suffered a debilitating knockout loss in the first round to Lamon Brewster and this was when he was a heavy favorite going into the fight to win some WBO Heavyweight title. True, he did fight admirably and patience against John Ruiz and he seemed to know the number of the tricky defensive southpaw Chris Byrd in a close fight and both those fights were good fights for Golota. But too many missed opportunities in Golota's career makes him a pretty overrated heavyweight by the boxing press.

lewis just exposed what a lot of people knew about golota.wlad would toy with him.

now quit the insults cupcake because I could have been your dad if the dog had'nt beat me over the fence!! so think on....
SILENCER is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum