Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 03-13-2011, 06:54 AM   #1
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Cro Cop Talks Dana White, Steroid Users and the Possible End of His Career During Liv

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Il highlight the good bits:

Quote:
About whom he gives the edge to in the Shogun-Jones fight:

”I would even dare to give the edge to Jon Jones in that fight. He’s hungry, young and very explosive. I’ll Cheer for the Shogun, as he was my colleague from PRIDE, but Jones has a better chance and could win.”
Quote:
About whether or not he would consider dropping to light heavyweight:

”I’m not sure if they would license a fighter with one leg. I would have to cut off my leg to lose 13 pounds. My ideal weight is 102 or 103 kilograms.”
Quote:
About UFC president Dana White:

“Dana is a top manager who has done a superb job with the UFC. I do not approve of the way he works because the UFC too often revolves around him and he’s often in conflict with everyone. He also has a very rough way of talking about Fedor. I understand that White was exasperated because he refused to sign with the UFC, but he is to disrespectful with the words he uses about Fedor. He has no right to talk about Fedor like that. No one does. I’m sure dana had his five minutes after he lost to Werdum — a fighter ufc basicly kicked out. He is an extremely intelligent man, and the UFC know why it works having him as their president.”
Quote:
About whether or not there is a PED problem in MMA:

“Many fighters take hormones for growth, I’m sure of it. That’s the stuff that can’t be detected in urine tests. In Japan there were no tests. They did some just for the sake of it, but it was an, “I swear I did it,” kind of thing. The contract was fighter’s word. Guys could easily take someone else’s urine and give it to the tester. I’m not even convinced that they even sent the urine to test at the end at all.”

About who he thinks are obvious culprits:

“Overeem used something for sure and so did Lesnar. They didn’t get that big from eating potatoes.”
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2011, 07:02 AM   #2
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: Cro Cop Talks Dana White, Steroid Users and the Possible End of His Career During

I love how Mirko always speaks his mind but is respectful. A true Gentleman
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2011, 07:07 AM   #3
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Default Re: Cro Cop Talks Dana White, Steroid Users and the Possible End of His Career During

No doubt. Remember when that reporter tried to stick it to Big Nog and CC defended him and got quite animated during the show? PRIDE till the very last.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2011, 07:18 AM   #4
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

That was the 1st thing that came to mind when I read this.
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2011, 09:52 AM   #5
Lynchburg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1449

They didn't get that big from eating potatoes!

Lynchburg
Lynchburg is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2011, 09:59 AM   #6
Big T
Contender
ESB Senior Member

He knows if he gets beat in his next fight he is done. DOsn't need the money and will go back home and enjoy life.
Big T is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2011, 11:52 AM   #7
Nuke
Full Length Member
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big T View Post
He knows if he gets beat in his next fight he is done. DOsn't need the money and will go back home and enjoy life.

CroCop has ALWAYS spoken his mind he isn't doing it because he thinks he is almost done fighting. CroCop isn't the fighter he used to be but that doesn't mean he has changed as a person. croCop is one of the most stand-up guys you'll ever see in the fight game and in life.
Nuke is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2011, 03:13 PM   #8
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

“Overeem used something for sure and so did Lesnar. They didn’t get that big from eating potatoes.”

achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 03-13-2011, 03:25 PM   #9
bachatu
Pro
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat View Post
“Overeem used something for sure and so did Lesnar. They didn’t get that big from eating potatoes.

beat me to it.. lmao
bachatu is online now  Top
Old 03-13-2011, 03:26 PM   #10
goblin 2
Blue Goblin Alliance
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Crocop is a nice person
goblin 2 is offline  Top
Old 03-14-2011, 08:06 AM   #11
bigG
Contender
ESB Senior Member

big claps for cro cop, great guy
bigG is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum