Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2011, 02:13 PM   #61
T.S.
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Oakland/San Francisco
Posts: 2,737
vCash: 1000
Default Re: James Toney´s problem: Low Testosterone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJD View Post
It's probably down to his prior steroid abuse. Your body stops producing as much testosterone because it's receiving a plentiful supply.
Jose Canseco's body can't produce testosterone anymore. He has to go to the hospital for testosterone treatments possibly for the rest of his life.

Toney probably also suffers from "Pugilistic Dementia"
T.S. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2011, 02:48 PM   #62
ploys
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
vCash: 500
Default Re: James Toney´s problem: Low Testosterone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
Course its a "hunch" you stupid noob ****. Where's the proof that his been on hormones his entire career? What two times he's been busted for steroids is concrete proof for an entire career based on YOUR OPINION? The only retard here is you because you're simply not capable of producing any empirical evidence to back up your absurd claim.
sorry...can you not read? or are you just unaware of what "imo" means?


Quote:
Originally Posted by ploys View Post
& yeah...imo toney was on steroids for a lot of his career. he tested positive twice...both times after they increased the stringency of the testing in boxing after balco. i have no doubt that he was on steroids for years before that...without being caught. anyone with any failed drug test for a ped on their record (yet alone 2) was probably not just using for that fight & has an asterisk over their whole career imo.
btw... hrt stands for "hormone replacement therapy".

so when you wrote "hrt replacement" you were saying "hormone replacement therapy replacement". you wrote it twice. it made you sound stupid. i pointed out that if you were going around saying "hormone replacement therapy replacement" you weren't particularly likely to be an expert on the subject. everything else is you trying desperately to win an argument you have already lost. what an ignorant twat.
ploys is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:57 PM   #63
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 17,311
vCash: 1158
Default Re: James Toney´s problem: Low Testosterone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
Remember this?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Imagine that im the one "apparently" obsessed with bodybuilding but your the gimp who posts multiple threads with pictures of your pigeon stick legs and dexter's laboratory upper body. Along with multiple threads on your use of steroids. But you're all natural!! Shut up Rico you clown.
Bodybuildinjg is gay I do not lift weights. They make you slow and pathetic just like Brock Lesnar. I run, swim, and use varying resistance and exercises with the occasional Kettlebell. I do do the occasional Deadlift or standing barbell military press but other than that using weights has no place in my training. I guess Jack Dempsey, Joe Louis, Wlad Klitschko and a bazillion other Boxers needed huge tree trunk legs? I am an athlete not some slow Bodybuilder that can't walk up a flight of stairs or wear normal clothing. Bodybuilding is not a sport and they are not athletes.
Rico Spadafora is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:04 PM   #64
PowerPuncher
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 20,610
vCash: 1000
Default Re: James Toney´s problem: Low Testosterone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post
Bodybuildinjg is gay I do not lift weights. They make you slow and pathetic just like Brock Lesnar. I run, swim, and use varying resistance and exercises with the occasional Kettlebell. I do do the occasional Deadlift or standing barbell military press but other than that using weights has no place in my training. I guess Jack Dempsey, Joe Louis, Wlad Klitschko and a bazillion other Boxers needed huge tree trunk legs? I am an athlete not some slow Bodybuilder that can't walk up a flight of stairs or wear normal clothing. Bodybuilding is not a sport and they are not athletes.
Yet you're pictured in a bodybuilding gym, next to the dumbells
PowerPuncher is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #65
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 17,311
vCash: 1158
Default Re: James Toney´s problem: Low Testosterone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuncher View Post
Yet you're pictured in a bodybuilding gym, next to the dumbells



the gym is two stories and the Boxing Ring is upstairs..........
Rico Spadafora is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:20 PM   #66
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: James Toney´s problem: Low Testosterone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploys View Post
sorry...can you not read? or are you just unaware of what "imo" means?




btw... hrt stands for "hormone replacement therapy".

so when you wrote "hrt replacement" you were saying "hormone replacement therapy replacement". you wrote it twice. it made you sound stupid. i pointed out that if you were going around saying "hormone replacement therapy replacement" you weren't particularly likely to be an expert on the subject. everything else is you trying desperately to win an argument you have already lost. what an ignorant twat.
*Yawn* Indeed im the twat because of an innocuous typo when its VERY clear you know EXACTLY what im talking about. And yet you're not capable of producing a shred of evidence as proof that Toney has been on hormones for his entire career. Instead you're now actually trying to lend more credence to your bullet hole ridden argument, by diverting from the thread topic and waxing philosophical on the semantics of whether im an expert when i never inferred no such thing.
If this is a point's scoring exercise then i concede to your vast intellect. Im clearly no match for your intellectual might. While your at it high five yourself.

Do you know what a straw man is? - thats a rhetorical question by the way. Here's the definition and there's an entire wiki page on the subject:

A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.[

Its a perfect description of your vacuous post's. One ad hominem after the next. And all for what? YOUR interpretation of my apparent "learned" opinion on hormone replacement. Don't worry i "get" it now:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:23 PM   #67
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: James Toney´s problem: Low Testosterone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post
Bodybuildinjg is gay I do not lift weights. They make you slow and pathetic just like Brock Lesnar. I run, swim, and use varying resistance and exercises with the occasional Kettlebell. I do do the occasional Deadlift or standing barbell military press but other than that using weights has no place in my training. I guess Jack Dempsey, Joe Louis, Wlad Klitschko and a bazillion other Boxers needed huge tree trunk legs? I am an athlete not some slow Bodybuilder that can't walk up a flight of stairs or wear normal clothing. Bodybuilding is not a sport and they are not athletes.
And how was you going to magically get to 250lbs Rico? By taking your vitamins eating your potatoes along with a side serving of Deca? Shut up you knuckle dragging meat head. Even when faced with resounding evidence your peanut for a brain is still in absolute denial.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:29 PM   #68
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 17,311
vCash: 1158
Default Re: James Toney´s problem: Low Testosterone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
And how was you going to magically get to 250lbs Rico? By taking your vitamins eating your potatoes along with a side serving of Deca? Shut up you knuckle dragging meat head. Even when faced with resounding evidence your peanut for a brain is still in absolute denial.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about stick to discussing Bodybuilding and talking about a bunch of oiled up homo***ual men and their bodies. Nobody gives two shits about Bodybuilding. Let me ask you there is a Dunkin Donuts down the street if I take my picture outside does it mean I eat there?

There is this thing called genetics......
Rico Spadafora is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:31 PM   #69
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: James Toney´s problem: Low Testosterone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post
You don't have a clue what you are talking about stick to discussing Bodybuilding and talking about a bunch of oiled up homo***ual men and their bodies. Nobody gives two shits about Bodybuilding. Let me ask you there is a Dunkin Donuts down the street if I take my picture outside does it mean I eat there?

There is this thing called genetics......
Ahh yes of course that old chestnut! Genetics got you to a magical 250lbs not those steroids you just "found" in your gym locker?!?! You're such a ****ing tool!
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:34 PM   #70
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 17,311
vCash: 1158
Default Re: James Toney´s problem: Low Testosterone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
Ahh yes of course that old chestnut! Genetics got you to a magical 250lbs not those steroids you just "found" in your gym locker?!?! You're such a ****ing tool!

You take everything on here way too seriously. Steroids are illegal and unethical not to mention deadly. They have no place in Boxing or any pugilistic sport. If I were going to do anything it would be EPO. Steroids don't make you a better fighter. Period. Now run off and go masturbate to the latest issue of Flex Magazine.
Rico Spadafora is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #71
madballster
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 10,796
vCash: 1000
Default Re: James Toney´s problem: Low Testosterone!!

Toney's real problem is low brain-cell count.
madballster is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:39 PM   #72
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: James Toney´s problem: Low Testosterone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post
You take everything on here way too seriously. Steroids are illegal and unethical not to mention deadly. They have no place in Boxing or any pugilistic sport. If I were going to do anything it would be EPO. Steroids don't make you a better fighter. Period. Now run off and go masturbate to the latest issue of Flex Magazine.
Sure i do because im the one that made the ridiculous insinuation that all athletes need to train like bodybuilders right? And when i post pictures of you in the your gym and finding steroids in your locker im the one spitting my dummy out right?
You called me out stupid remember?
Steroids are illegal and unethical but you start threads about you taking them so you can go out and get *****? But of course you was just joking!!!!!
Quit while your ahead dum dum.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by scurlaruntings; 03-15-2011 at 03:56 PM.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:58 PM   #73
ploys
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
vCash: 500
Default Re: James Toney´s problem: Low Testosterone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
*Yawn* Indeed im the twat because of an innocuous typo when its VERY clear you know EXACTLY what im talking about.
it's not a typo if you do it twice.

& if it was a typo...why; when i corrected you...did you start rabbiting on about all sorts of bullshit trying to defelct attention away from your mistake...then make the exact same mistake again...then bullshit some more...when you could simply have said: "oops...typo...lol...you know what i mean tho".

& frankly...i couldn't care less...other than you are trying to sound like an expert but misusing the terminology...making you sound like a bit of an idiot. that is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
*And yet you're not capable of producing a shred of evidence as proof that Toney has been on hormones for his entire career.
hmmm. this is interesting.

in the next bit you start going on about straw man arguments...but here you seem to say that i have claimed that i have proof that james toney has been on ped's all his career. i have nowhere said that i have proof. this is a gross misrepresentation of what i said...in fact...it is a classic straw man argument. good job.

i have said that; imo (which means "in my opinion") if you test positive for steroids once...your whole career is suspect. this is even more true if you test positive twice.

i would actually tally that opinion with the fact that james toney has conditions that are symptoms of long-term steroid abuse...& this adds to my belief that james toney is a long-term steroid abuser. imo; of course.

if you can find anywhere where i have stated what i said to be fact rather than "imo" or in my opinion" i would be interested to see it.

but as for producing evidence that toney is on steroids; 2 failed drug tests. low testoserone levels. his physical condition. it all points toward long term steroid abuse....most damningly; that he has actually been caught using steroids...of course. that all amounts to more than "a shred of evidence". doesn't it? go on. be a man. admit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
*Instead you're now actually trying to lend more credence to your bullet hole ridden argument, by diverting from the thread topic and waxing philosophical on the semantics of whether im an expert when i never inferred no such thing.
If this is a point's scoring exercise then i concede to your vast intellect. Im clearly no match for your intellectual might. While your at it high five yourself.
actually...you have tried to deflect attention away from the fact that i corrected your misuse of the terminology by turning this into an argument about something else. go back & look at the posts if you don't believe me.

my initial post to you was:

"so that treatment is called: hormone replacement therapy replacement? riiiight.

i sense you may not be an expert on this stuff."

you have decided to make the discussion about something else...not me...& the proof is in the posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
*Do you know what a straw man is? - thats a rhetorical question by the way. Here's the definition and there's an entire wiki page on the subject:

A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.[

Its a perfect description of your vacuous post's. One ad hominem after the next. And all for what? YOUR interpretation of my apparent "learned" opinion on hormone replacement. Don't worry i "get" it now:

yes. a straw man argument is what you are trying to use here.

& i'm not gonna let you.

i will keep bringing up the original posts. i will keep reiterating what i said. i am far too good at this to fall for your schoolboy bullshit. nice try tho.
ploys is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 04:01 PM   #74
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: James Toney´s problem: Low Testosterone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploys View Post
it's not a typo if you do it twice.

& if it was a typo...why; when i corrected you...did you start rabbiting on about all sorts of bullshit trying to defelct attention away from your mistake...then make the exact same mistake again...then bullshit some more...when you could simply have said: "oops...typo...lol...you know what i mean tho".

& frankly...i couldn't care less...other than you are trying to sound like an expert but misusing the terminology...making you sound like a bit of an idiot. that is all.



hmmm. this is interesting.

in the next bit you start going on about straw man arguments...but here you seem to say that i have claimed that i have proof that james toney has been on ped's all his career. i have nowhere said that i have proof. this is a gross misrepresentation of what i said...in fact...it is a classic straw man argument. good job.

i have said that; imo (which means "in my opinion") if you test positive for steroids once...your whole career is suspect. this is even more true if you test positive twice.

i would actually tally that opinion with the fact that james toney has conditions that are symptoms of long-term steroid abuse...& this adds to my belief that james toney is a long-term steroid abuser. imo; of course.

if you can find anywhere where i have stated what i said to be fact rather than "imo" or in my opinion" i would be interested to see it.

but as for producing evidence that toney is on steroids; 2 failed drug tests. low testoserone levels. his physical condition. it all points toward long term steroid abuse....most damningly; that he has actually been caught using steroids...of course. that all amounts to more than "a shred of evidence". doesn't it? go on. be a man. admit it.



actually...you have tried to deflect attention away from the fact that i corrected your misuse of the terminology by turning this into an argument about something else. go back & look at the posts if you don't believe me.

my initial post to you was:

"so that treatment is called: hormone replacement therapy replacement? riiiight.

i sense you may not be an expert on this stuff."

you have decided to make the discussion about something else...not me...& the proof is in the posts.



yes. a straw man argument is what you are trying to use here.

& i'm not gonna let you.

i will keep bringing up the original posts. i will keep reiterating what i said. i am far too good at this to fall for your schoolboy bullshit. nice try tho.
Wow!!! You honestly think im going to read all that tripe!! You just wrote a whole freaking story on an argument over nothing! Dam im definitly going to make sure that cookie gets out to you by DHL! **** me that's some impressive shit!
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 04:01 PM   #75
DOUG QUAID
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: James Toney´s problem: Low Testosterone!!

Toney lost to a white boy and lost his balls
 Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013