Old 03-14-2011, 10:08 PM   #31
monaroCountry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bigfoot calls out Brock!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJAX View Post
Of course not, Brock only gets easy fights like Cain,JDS and Carwin...
Of course hes been punched silly by Carwin and Cain......all three are inexperienced and unproven (JDS is experienced but he hasnt fought Brock). Guys like Fedor, Josh and Overeem are experienced and proven.

Overeem would make Brock's face turn jelly.
monaroCountry is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 10:16 PM   #32
CrimsonBeast
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaroCountry View Post
Of course hes been punched silly by Carwin and Cain......all three are inexperienced and unproven (JDS is experienced but he hasnt fought Brock). Guys like Fedor, Josh and Overeem are experienced and proven.

a beating from ubereem would crush brock's alpha male mentality (if it still exists )
CrimsonBeast is offline  Top
Old 03-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #33
rekcutnevets
Black Sash
East Side Guru

Quote:

rekcutnevets is offline  Top
Old 03-14-2011, 10:59 PM   #34
jrow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Bigfoot would still outweigh Lesnar by a huge margin. If a small guy like Cain can make Brock run and hide then a big guy like Bigfoot can make Brock piss himself, run and hide.
are you high?????no way silva out weights brock by a huge margin and how can you compare that ****ing slob silva to cain thats just plain disrespectful
jrow is offline  Top
Old 03-14-2011, 11:23 PM   #35
BewareofDawg
P4P Champ
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrow View Post
are you high?????no way silva out weights brock by a huge margin and how can you compare that ****ing slob silva to cain thats just plain disrespectful
Brocks wrestling is overrated. Even if Silva didn't outweigh him by a "huge margin" he would be his weight or more, and close to as strong if not stronger. He's a huge BJJ blackbelt and he hung with Fedor on his feet. Brock lesnar turns and runs like a bitch whenever someone hits him flush. Even in Best Case Scenario for Lesnar if he gets the takedown on Silva, then he is on top of a huge, strong fighter who is experienced on the ground.

Awful matchup for Brock. He should rematch Herring instead
BewareofDawg is offline  Top
Old 03-14-2011, 11:33 PM   #36
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Bigfoot taller and bigger than Lesnar – there goes Lesnars only hope.
Bigfoot more skilled than Lesnar – this is getting bad
Bigfoot can punch and can take punches – oh hell Brock should run away now
Bigfoot wont tire out and can also fight on the ground – Brock better call your mommy
Bigfoot has bigger hands for the hammer fist – Brock forget your mommy, call the ambulance.
silva is listed as 120kg, lesnar is 130.

on the ground? yes. in wrestling? no. striking?..says who?

bigfoot is no more an effective striker than randy, carwin or mir..

bigfoot was worn out and purple in the face just from "hitting" fedor. lesnar is at least twice the athlete silva is.

who gives a **** about the size of their hands?
rusty nails is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 12:09 AM   #37
rekcutnevets
Black Sash
East Side Guru

I predicted Silva would defeat Lesnar in a thread I started a while back. I haven't changed my mind, but I wish that I could. All this talk of Lesnar being an easy fight since he lost to Velasquez is just foolish.

For starters, I think Velasquez is the sport's next dominant heavyweight. I predicted his victory over Brock in the prediction league, and I'm predicted many more victories as well. I can think of worst fighters to lose to.

Next, I look at the way Lesnar lost. Lesnar freaks out while being hit, and he does so in a way that suggests he doesn't get hit at all during training. He still doesn't fold like Bob Sapp. Lesnar took quite a bit of punishment from Cain before tapping, and he took quite a bit from Carwin before winning by submission. Lesnar doesn't exactly fight like a viking warrior, but I can't say he fights like a big wimp either. Lesnar runs from strikes, but they don't appear to be what makes him quit. It looks to me like Cain made him feel helpless, and that helplessness is what he succumbed to.

Lesnar has been given a shorter path to success because of his popularity as a WWE wrestler. Lesnar also had to fight tough opposition from the very beginning in the UFC. Lesnar has defeated Herring, Couture, Mir, and Carwin in the UFC. Lesnar only has 7 fights, and 4 or his 5 victories are more significant than any heavyweight victory by Alistair Overeem. Say what you want about the UFC, but they make their "sideshow" fighters fight quality fighters. Lesnar was given Mir for his 2nd pro fight. James Toney got Couture for his debut.

Lesnar is a 280 lb monster with crazy athletic ability. Predicting against him with certainty is crazy.
rekcutnevets is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 12:10 AM   #38
Shogun Assassin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Bigfoot Silva vs Giant Silva, who wins?.
Shogun Assassin is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 01:52 AM   #39
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcutnevets View Post
I predicted Silva would defeat Lesnar in a thread I started a while back. I haven't changed my mind, but I wish that I could. All this talk of Lesnar being an easy fight since he lost to Velasquez is just foolish.

For starters, I think Velasquez is the sport's next dominant heavyweight. I predicted his victory over Brock in the prediction league, and I'm predicted many more victories as well. I can think of worst fighters to lose to.

Next, I look at the way Lesnar lost. Lesnar freaks out while being hit, and he does so in a way that suggests he doesn't get hit at all during training. He still doesn't fold like Bob Sapp. Lesnar took quite a bit of punishment from Cain before tapping, and he took quite a bit from Carwin before winning by submission. Lesnar doesn't exactly fight like a viking warrior, but I can't say he fights like a big wimp either. Lesnar runs from strikes, but they don't appear to be what makes him quit. It looks to me like Cain made him feel helpless, and that helplessness is what he succumbed to.

Lesnar has been given a shorter path to success because of his popularity as a WWE wrestler. Lesnar also had to fight tough opposition from the very beginning in the UFC. Lesnar has defeated Herring, Couture, Mir, and Carwin in the UFC. Lesnar only has 7 fights, and 4 or his 5 victories are more significant than any heavyweight victory by Alistair Overeem. Say what you want about the UFC, but they make their "sideshow" fighters fight quality fighters. Lesnar was given Mir for his 2nd pro fight. James Toney got Couture for his debut.

Lesnar is a 280 lb monster with crazy athletic ability. Predicting against him with certainty is crazy.
brilliant post
i agree with every word.
rusty nails is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 04:00 AM   #40
Antsu
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1347

Isnt he tied in the HW grand prix
Antsu is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 04:13 AM   #41
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Lesnar is not a fighter, he's a big bully who dogs it once the going gets tough. Carwin gassed but hard him on toast and Cain made a complete goose of him. Overeem, Barnett, JDS and big foot wouls inflict much of the same as Cain did.

Fedor wld've beat Lesnar but at this time might be too small and at this stage of his career not at the level to beat Lesnar anymore, however as a betting man i'd be on Fedor if offered better than even money odds in a fight with the bully.
kel is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 04:48 AM   #42
Lynchburg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1449

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun Assassin View Post
Bigfoot Silva vs Giant Silva, who wins?.
Giant Silva...

I watched him against Henry Millerthe other day!!! He was so bad!!!

Kimbo Slice on the other hand...

Lynchburg
Lynchburg is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 05:03 AM   #43
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrow View Post
bigfoot is all full of confidence seeing as how he just beat a man he out weighed by 50 pounds,lesnar would beat the living shit out of bigfoot
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 05:06 AM   #44
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcutnevets View Post

Honestly just wow.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 03-15-2011, 05:10 AM   #45
EL BULLY
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Bigfoot destroys Lesnar either by sub or GnP R1.
EL BULLY is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum