Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
bretchko
ESB VET
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
Posts: 1,359
vCash: 500
Default The BIG FAT prob. with todays HW's

THE KLITSCHKO's are simply beating them up!
both of them are great fighters
and their opponents know what they are up against.
people think if there waist line was a bit thinner they would stand a better chance
they need to be give'n way more credit in the US
bretchko is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2011, 06:09 PM   #2
MickeyBlueEyess
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,705
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The BIG FAT prob. with todays HW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretchko View Post
THE KLITSCHKO's are simply beating them up!
both of them are great fighters
and their opponents know what they are up against.
people think if there waist line was a bit thinner they would stand a better chance
they need to be give'n way more credit in the US
Right so an in shape fighter doesnt have a better chance than an obese plodding fighter?

Mug
MickeyBlueEyess is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:11 PM   #3
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,156
vCash: 1171
Default Re: The BIG FAT prob. with todays HW's

You make Klitschko supporters like me look bad. Cut it out.
Faerun is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:12 PM   #4
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The BIG FAT prob. with todays HW's

solis at 240 doesnt stand a chance
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:16 PM   #5
Bubby
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,285
vCash: 500
Default Re: The BIG FAT prob. with todays HW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretchko View Post
THE KLITSCHKO's are simply beating them up!
both of them are great fighters
and their opponents know what they are up against.
people think if there waist line was a bit thinner they would stand a better chance
they need to be give'n way more credit in the US
Too bad heavyweights can't be in the great shape that fighters were in the 70s.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Bubby is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:18 PM   #6
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The BIG FAT prob. with todays HW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyBlueEyess View Post
Right so an in shape fighter doesnt have a better chance than an obese plodding fighter?

Mug
I know....what a bad failure of a premise..
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:40 PM   #7
nip102
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,615
vCash: 987
Default Re: The BIG FAT prob. with todays HW's

the biggest problem is their whole careers are geared towards fighting kilts.arreola for example would have been better fighting contenders instead of rushing to vitali
nip102 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:50 PM   #8
HAYEDAJOKE
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,058
vCash: 75
Default Re: The BIG FAT prob. with todays HW's

Did your jusy wake from a 10 year coma dumbass
HAYEDAJOKE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:50 PM   #9
bretchko
ESB VET
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
Posts: 1,359
vCash: 500
Default Re: The BIG FAT prob. with todays HW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerun View Post
You make Klitschko supporters like me look bad. Cut it out.
Your not a real supporter you just know the out come so you have jumped on the waggon
bretchko is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:53 PM   #10
bretchko
ESB VET
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
Posts: 1,359
vCash: 500
Default Re: The BIG FAT prob. with todays HW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
Too bad heavyweights can't be in the great shape that fighters were in the 70s.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
it is to bad and it ain't their fault I knew i would get the hate possy on me for this but exuses exuses man what will you say when Haye gets his in shape ass kicked ?
bretchko is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:54 PM   #11
bretchko
ESB VET
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
Posts: 1,359
vCash: 500
Default Re: The BIG FAT prob. with todays HW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyBlueEyess View Post
Right so an in shape fighter doesnt have a better chance than an obese plodding fighter?

Mug
Of coarse they can last longer but the out come is always the same..
bretchko is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:58 PM   #12
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,156
vCash: 1171
Default Re: The BIG FAT prob. with todays HW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretchko View Post
Your not a real supporter you just know the out come so you have jumped on the waggon
Well, I was ringside for the Chambers fight and jumped up pretty nicely when Wlad KTFOed him 15 seconds before the end of the last round. So yeah, I think I count as a supporter.
Nevertheless, that's no justification for being as narrow-minded and ignorant as a shockingly large group of Klitschko fans are.

The Klits are fine, I like 'em a lot (and my post history proves that) but don't make yourself look like a fool praising and defending them whenever you spot the chance to do so.

TBF most of you guys are not half as bad as them ultra nazi Klithuggers over on the scene who post so much Klit-loving crap that you believe they're either unreal or the Klits themselves.
Faerun is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #13
bretchko
ESB VET
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
Posts: 1,359
vCash: 500
Default Re: The BIG FAT prob. with todays HW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerun View Post
Well, I was ringside for the Chambers fight and jumped up pretty nicely when Wlad KTFOed him 15 seconds before the end of the last round. So yeah, I think I count as a supporter.
Nevertheless, that's no justification for being as narrow-minded and ignorant as a shockingly large group of Klitschko fans are.

The Klits are fine, I like 'em a lot (and my post history proves that) but don't make yourself look like a fool praising and defending them whenever you spot the chance to do so.

TBF most of you guys are not half as bad as them ultra nazi Klithuggers over on the scene who post so much Klit-loving crap that you believe they're either unreal or the Klits themselves.
They deseve to be praised in the US is my point here.. my veiws on them are reasonable ..
bretchko is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:35 PM   #14
Heavyrighthand
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,988
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The BIG FAT prob. with todays HW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
solis at 240 doesnt stand a chance
Solis at 225 don't stand a chance, either.
Heavyrighthand is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:40 PM   #15
bremen
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,241
vCash: 500
Default Re: The BIG FAT prob. with todays HW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretchko View Post
it is to bad and it ain't their fault I knew i would get the hate possy on me for this but exuses exuses man what will you say when Haye gets his in shape ass kicked ?
He was being ironical. Buster Mathis ain't exactly a poster boy for fitness magazine.
bremen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013