Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 03-16-2011, 06:07 AM   #16
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: What Fighter/Fighters would've been UNSTOPPABLE if they had "A BIGGER SET OF BALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAnthony View Post
They haven't but he's not really unstoppabe. Fighting once every 18 months, is hardly an unstoppable force.

The point is if he wanted to go for it, he could clean up 140 and 147, and maybe 154. But he doesn't. That's the point.
To me that is not what the thread title is asking.

Floyd has gone and won titles in 5 different weight classes while staying undefeated, while being p4p number 1, while being one of the biggest attraction in the sport of boxing. Doesn't sound like someone who is in need of a bigger set of balls.

The term unstoppable to me applies more to power punches an the illusion of fear they create to the media. I.e TYSON.

I guy who fights to win a decision is hardly unstoppable, your game plan will be to just knock him out i.e Forman against Ali.
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2011, 06:14 AM   #17
JohnAnthony
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 272
Default Re: What Fighter/Fighters would've been UNSTOPPABLE if they had "A BIGGER SET OF BALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post
To me that is not what the thread title is asking.

Floyd has gone and won titles in 5 different weight classes while staying undefeated, while being p4p number 1, while being one of the biggest attraction in the sport of boxing. Doesn't sound like someone who is in need of a bigger set of balls.

The term unstoppable to me applies more to power punches an the illusion of fear they create to the media. I.e TYSON.

I guy who fights to win a decision is hardly unstoppable, your game plan will be to just knock him out i.e Forman against Ali.
Yes but your in the minority. Most people think Floyd is the biggest talent in the sport, yet missed out on so many fights that could heve made him one of the greatest fighters of all times.

The amount of fights that he should have been in. And a bigger set of balls would have meant he would have been in them.

If he had bigger bals he would have fought Margo/Cotto/Pac/Tszu/Williams/Martinez.

And he probably would have won. But he didn't.
JohnAnthony is offline  Top
Old 03-16-2011, 06:36 AM   #18
EJDiaZ
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Mayweather Jr. and Judah
EJDiaZ is offline  Top
Old 03-16-2011, 06:52 AM   #19
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru

vCash: 117

Quote:
Floyd is already unstoppable. Or has someone beat him since 96?

Floyd has been unstoppable since he has not been stopped nor been defeated. But had he fought the best welters from 2008-2011, except mosley, then I'll say he is the biggest mofo, top5 ATG. Sad to say, he has no balls.
igor_otsky is offline  Top
Old 03-16-2011, 06:52 AM   #20
FORMIDABLE
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 275

Zab's already has a big set, as has been stated..what he needed was a bigger heart and a better boxing brain..

Mayweather for me..with a bigger set of balls Mayweather would've stopped Baldo easy, Marquez, Judah and probably DLH too, he'd be seen as a monster..also with a bigger set he'd have fought guys who would've enhanced his legacy, like Cotto, Margarito, Pac, P.Williams..and a post-Mitchell II Tszyu would've looked better on his resume than Hatton, but as Tszyu said Mayweather wanted all the money so he took the 5 mill offered by Hatton..
FORMIDABLE is offline  Top
Old 03-16-2011, 07:06 AM   #21
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawSlayer View Post
mayweather
cotto
judah
megavolt is offline  Top
Old 03-16-2011, 07:09 AM   #22
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru

vCash: 117

koki kameda
igor_otsky is offline  Top
Old 03-16-2011, 07:14 AM   #23
El Indio

vCash:

Quote:
Floyd is already unstoppable. Or has someone beat him since 96?
Castillo beat his ass only to get robbed by the judges.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:17 AM   #24
Gesta
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORMIDABLE View Post
Zab's already has a big set, as has been stated..what he needed was a bigger heart and a better boxing brain..

Mayweather for me..with a bigger set of balls Mayweather would've stopped Baldo easy, Marquez, Judah and probably DLH too, he'd be seen as a monster..also with a bigger set he'd have fought guys who would've enhanced his legacy, like Cotto, Margarito, Pac, P.Williams..and a post-Mitchell II Tszyu would've looked better on his resume than Hatton, but as Tszyu said Mayweather wanted all the money so he took the 5 mill offered by Hatton..

Zab will fight any one? , why do these guys think that he has no balls?

Floyd has heart but no balls.
Gesta is offline  Top
Old 03-16-2011, 07:38 AM   #25
Hitman-Fan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1615

Zag Judah!!!??

You're having a laugh

Tyuzu made him do the chicken dance and Mayweather dominated him

Mayweather would have been unstoppable if he grew testicles
Hitman-Fan is offline  Top
Old 03-16-2011, 08:02 AM   #26
pahapoisu
Superman!
ESB Addict

vCash: 105

When was Mayweather ever stopped or so? Hes shown heart when needed. Yes he aint fighting Pacquiao right now. He has legal issues and he said in a interview that there never were any second negotiations.
Talk about hate.
pahapoisu is offline  Top
Old 03-16-2011, 08:55 AM   #27
Deew
Journeyman

Audley "A-Farce" Harrison.

Imagine if being punched did not make him shit his pants
Deew is offline  Top
Old 03-16-2011, 09:22 AM   #28
The Executioner
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Naz
The Executioner is offline  Top
Old 03-16-2011, 09:30 AM   #29
timmyjames
PTurd curb stomper
East Side Guru

vCash: 3111

toney....he is having testosterone problems...
timmyjames is offline  Top
Old 03-16-2011, 09:39 AM   #30
cesare-borgia
‹bermensch in fieri
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

People seem to confuse heart with balls, I consider dedication with heart so guys like toney and arreola lack the heart and will to be great, they have balls though they fight anyone. Mayweather lacks balls but when he needs to has great heart to survive and pull out the win.
Guys like zab judah and naz also lacked heart more then balls.
cesare-borgia is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum