Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-20-2007, 08:38 AM   #1
RealIzm
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: I don't always sleep with my eyes open, but when I do it's because of Maravilla.
vCash: 800
Default After Hatton KO's PBF does PBF stay retired or comeback?

If so against who? I'm sure if PBF is knocked out badly by Hatton he would decline a rematch with Hatton so who would it be? Mosley? Maybe Zab Judah again? Cheers mates
RealIzm is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2007, 08:51 AM   #2
Zhaakal
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1285
Default Re: After Hatton KO's PBF does PBF stay retired or comeback?

Although i doubt he will lose i have been wondering what he would do couse he's 0 means the world to him. When he loses it he might go into a depression and retire couse his 0 is gone and then he is certain that people won't remember him as the best fighter ever as he claims he is.
On the other hand if he loses he might be more open for more dangerous opponent like Margo, Williams, Cotto etc. Couse he's 0 is gone so he doesn't have anything to loose anymore.
Zhaakal is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2007, 09:02 AM   #3
Dorfmeister
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

In case that most unlikely scenario unfolds, then Mayweather would probably fight Hatton in England finally cause Ricky's handlers would be callin the shots, even if that fight just happens after Hatton and Hoya cash in for a showdown in between. I would personally like to see Floyd and Mosley once and for all.
Dorfmeister is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2007, 09:22 AM   #4
coronacards
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Let's face it...I think PBF is a runner, an immature baby, and a ****y bastard, BUT there is no way that Hatton beats him.

I do believe that pressure is the key to beating PBF, but Hatton lacks even the most elementary defensive skills that will enable him to win. Hatton is off-balance much of the time, is slow defensively, and has suspect footwork.

This is another example of a GOOD European fighter who has 99% bums on his resume, who has been high acclaimed, and would lose to any good world champion caliber fighter (who is not completely over the hill).

Hatton, like Calzaghe, will lose to the first REAL challenge he takes. In this case, PBF is it...
coronacards is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2007, 09:28 AM   #5
Sheehan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by coronacards

Hatton, like Calzaghe, will lose to the first REAL challenge he takes. In this case, PBF is it...
kessler wasn't a challenge?? or Tszyu? you should probably start following boxing before giving your opinion on it.
Sheehan is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2007, 09:32 AM   #6
Sheehan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 82

I think if Mayweather lost, especially by KO we can forget about seeing him in with the likes of Cotto, Mosley or Paul Williams he seems a little scared of taking these fights as it is.
Sheehan is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2007, 09:36 AM   #7
pijo
Feed the Pope
ESB Addict

vCash: 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by coronacards
Let's face it...I think PBF is a runner, an immature baby, and a ****y bastard, BUT there is no way that Hatton beats him.

I do believe that pressure is the key to beating PBF, but Hatton lacks even the most elementary defensive skills that will enable him to win. Hatton is off-balance much of the time, is slow defensively, and has suspect footwork.

This is another example of a GOOD European fighter who has 99% bums on his resume, who has been high acclaimed, and would lose to any good world champion caliber fighter (who is not completely over the hill).

Tszyu, castillo, kessler lacy, eubank all bums, course they are.

Last edited by viperguy; 09-27-2006 at 10:26 PM.
pijo is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 09:10 AM   #8
jaycuban
Cubans Do It Better !
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

How can this Stupid **** be talking shit about my post when he be posting shit like this hahah ****ing joke
jaycuban is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum