Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2011, 08:54 AM   #91
Will Cooling
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,589
vCash: 500
Default Re: Zuffa Interjects in Fedor Emelianenko Negotiations with Strikeforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
fedor hasnt been finished in his entire career and by that i mean as many others go out like chuck liddell, he is almost now more remembered more by the ways he got KTFO in that his 14 KO victories.

guys you have to read the whole sentence to know what im talking about not read 2-3 words then say i dont agree with that
No you need to stop saying things that aren't true. Fedor has been finished. There is no way to redefine the meaning of that phrase to say he hasn't.
Will Cooling is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #92
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Re: Zuffa Interjects in Fedor Emelianenko Negotiations with Strikeforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
i am a fedor nuthugger and therefore i will never stop defending fedor even if i fail worse than george W. bush did
You are defending him to people that consider actors rolling around in underwear as a legitimate sport. Much like Iraq, there is no win there, although to be fair, your intentions are not as devious as G.Dubs and his gang.
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:57 AM   #93
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,933
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Zuffa Interjects in Fedor Emelianenko Negotiations with Strikeforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Cooling View Post
No you need to stop saying things that aren't true. Fedor has been finished. There is no way to redefine the meaning of that phrase to say he hasn't.
Pointless talking sense Will obviously gone straight over his head Just tell him you love assembling IKEA flatpacks whilst listening to ABBA
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:59 AM   #94
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,933
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Zuffa Interjects in Fedor Emelianenko Negotiations with Strikeforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
You are defending him to people that consider actors rolling around in underwear as a legitimate sport. Much like Iraq, there is no win there, although to be fair, your intentions are not as devious as G.Dubs and his gang.
But a guy who dismisses the sport but still takes time to read the forum isnt in the least bit sad...
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:04 AM   #95
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Re: Zuffa Interjects in Fedor Emelianenko Negotiations with Strikeforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
But a guy who dismisses the sport but still takes time to read the forum isnt in the least bit sad...
Last time I checked, this forum does not have a pro-wrestling section, what are you getting at exactly?
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:07 AM   #96
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,933
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Zuffa Interjects in Fedor Emelianenko Negotiations with Strikeforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
Last time I checked, this forum does not have a pro-wrestling section, what are you getting at exactly?
UFC isnt Pro Wrestling, and last time I considered WWE legitimate I was 8 years old and very naive
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:09 AM   #97
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Re: Zuffa Interjects in Fedor Emelianenko Negotiations with Strikeforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
UFC isnt Pro Wrestling, and last time I considered WWE legitimate I was 8 years old and very naive
Then it was not you I was referring to, if you recall, the original argument was that Lesnar is a bigger MMA star that Fedor because of his wrestling reputation.
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:12 AM   #98
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,933
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Zuffa Interjects in Fedor Emelianenko Negotiations with Strikeforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
Then it was not you I was referring to, if you recall, the original argument was that Lesnar is a bigger MMA star that Fedor because of his wrestling reputation.
Fair enough my bad. Humble apologise, I thought you were referring to me because I was arguing with Abba boy about Fedor
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:17 AM   #99
Primate
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,415
vCash: 500
Default Re: Zuffa Interjects in Fedor Emelianenko Negotiations with Strikeforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
Then it was not you I was referring to, if you recall, the original argument was that Lesnar is a bigger MMA star that Fedor because of his wrestling reputation.
The original argument was about Brock being a bigger draw than Fedor. He very obviously is. Whether or not that is justified is a whole other argument. He is more famous than Fedor. He is a bigger PPV draw than Fedor. This is because of his WWE past.
Primate is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:18 AM   #100
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 5,329
vCash: 117
Default Re: Zuffa Interjects in Fedor Emelianenko Negotiations with Strikeforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
Being a nuthugger is bad for your health. Im a Fedor fan. I love him more than you love Abba.
you are not a fedor fan, a true fador fan will support anything and everything fedor does even more than the klit bros
greathamza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:20 AM   #101
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,933
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Zuffa Interjects in Fedor Emelianenko Negotiations with Strikeforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
you are not a fedor fan, a true fador fan will support anything and everything fedor does even more than the klit bros
Nah, not how I roll son
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:25 AM   #102
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 5,329
vCash: 117
Default Re: Zuffa Interjects in Fedor Emelianenko Negotiations with Strikeforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
Nah, not how I roll son
then you have just dismissed yourself from the fedor fanboys
greathamza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:26 AM   #103
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Re: Zuffa Interjects in Fedor Emelianenko Negotiations with Strikeforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
then you have just dismissed yourself from the fedor fanboys
Seconded, the time to choose sides was two pages ago.
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:29 AM   #104
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Re: Zuffa Interjects in Fedor Emelianenko Negotiations with Strikeforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primate View Post
The original argument was about Brock being a bigger draw than Fedor. He very obviously is. Whether or not that is justified is a whole other argument. He is more famous than Fedor. He is a bigger PPV draw than Fedor. This is because of his WWE past.
If Fedor was on PPV, I could get 1000 of my FB friends to buy, and they could get 1000 of their FB friends.

1000 x 1000 = 1000000 = your argument defeated
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:29 AM   #105
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,933
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Zuffa Interjects in Fedor Emelianenko Negotiations with Strikeforce

Ok...thanks noobs, but Im well aware of my own thoughts regarding The Last Emperor. I remember the good ole days of hoping there were torrents of the latest PRIDE events to watch. But now I see the error of my ways
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013