Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 04-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #16
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 400
Default Re: Pacquiao complete ab workout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown bomber View Post
ylem is not knowledgeable he's a retard perhaps the mostvretarded poster on esb
oh my bad I don't usually stick around for when people start fighting in the training section, so I don't know any better
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2011, 02:01 PM   #17
Ylem
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
oh my bad I don't usually stick around for when people start fighting in the training section, so I don't know any better

knowledgeable......it really depends on if you ask the people who feel stupid when they read my posts and inturn have to insult and harras me...or if you ask the people who just want to understand....like see they read my post here.....have nothing to say about it and inturn are forced to use their tiny little minds to attack at just about any character flaw in other threads.
Ylem is offline  Top
Old 04-10-2011, 02:23 PM   #18
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ylem View Post
knowledgeable......it really depends on if you ask the people who feel stupid when they read my posts and inturn have to insult and harras me...or if you ask the people who just want to understand....like see they read my post here.....have nothing to say about it and inturn are forced to use their tiny little minds to attack at just about any character flaw in other threads.
No your a moron,

Bbballchump watch his videos then ask yourself if that's the type of person you want to get advice from? Some weird bald guy with a hunchback and bad attitude!
brown bomber is offline  Top
Old 04-10-2011, 02:49 PM   #19
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown bomber View Post
No your a moron,

Bbballchump watch his videos then ask yourself if that's the type of person you want to get advice from? Some weird bald guy with a hunchback and bad attitude!
where are these videos got any links ?
BUMPY KNUCKLES is offline  Top
Old 04-10-2011, 02:51 PM   #20
Ylem
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMPY KNUCKLES View Post
where are these videos got any links ?
please note that there is a patch of ice in the corner that i slip on and try my best to avoid through out the vid.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4NI5xonqlQ[/ame]

as well over all the second round is a little longer then 3 mins so the last 20 or so seconds im just messing around.....the last few are a kind of punch that John L sullivan threw called the scientific round punch that actually hits the bag with the back of your hand facing yourself, the wrist rounded out instead of in, and it puts the larger knuckles right inline with the tip of the chin.
Ylem is offline  Top
Old 04-10-2011, 02:56 PM   #21
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
please note that there is a patch of ice in the corner that i slip on and try my best to avoid through out the vid.

as well over all the second round is a little longer then 3 mins so the last 20 or so seconds im just messing around.....the last few are a kind of punch that John L sullivan threw called the scientific round punch that actually hits the bag with the back of your hand facing yourself andd the wrist rounded out instead of in, it puts the larger knuckles right inline with the tip of the chin.
Excuses, excuses.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 04-10-2011, 03:02 PM   #22
Ylem
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
Excuses, excuses.
...i do slip on a patch of ice, and the rest is so idiots like you dont think im actually trying to have correct form...but instead just messing around at 8:18 and working on throwing a hook while using the pivoting of my body back and to the left to add power too it.......clearly its a bad idea and opens the hook up.....untill i practice it and figure out how to keep it from opening up........but i do have to practice it to get better at it....and thats all this video is.....just another day practicing on the bag that i thought looked decent.

and even with all that, do you notice that my right is still up and at my chin at 8:18?
Ylem is offline  Top
Old 04-10-2011, 03:03 PM   #23
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

as well over all the second round is a little longer then 3 mins so the last 20 or so seconds im just messing around.....the last few are a kind of punch that John L sullivan threw called the scientific round punch that actually hits the bag with the back of your hand facing yourself, the wrist rounded out instead of in, and it puts the larger knuckles right inline with the tip of the chin.
that is absolutley dreadful honestly
Old 04-10-2011, 03:04 PM   #24
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Only everyone else on the forum agrees with you. Ylem won't, though. Ylem in his own mind is a boxing god, although he's never actually even sparred anyone in his life, apart from his heavybag which clearly is alive.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 04-10-2011, 03:05 PM   #25
Ylem
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
really......and i spent days arugeing with people who claimed that you cant tell anything from a bag video and thus they refused to put one up.....

ill just stick with that.....its just a bag video.....really you cant tell anything from just a bag video.
Ylem is offline  Top
Old 04-10-2011, 03:10 PM   #26
KillSomething
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 202

Quote:
really......and i spent days arugeing with people who claimed that you cant tell anything from a bag video and thus they refused to put one up.....

ill just stick with that.....its just a bag video.....really you cant tell anything from just a bag video.
You can when it's that godawful...
KillSomething is offline  Top
Old 04-10-2011, 03:12 PM   #27
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:

Honest Ylem- every day on the training forum now goes like this

- I log in..

- I go to the brit forum, post as normal

- I go to the lounge to read the nonsense

-I go to the training forum and see if there is anything interesting posted by the likes of virus, mr small, rdj etc... There usually is...

-I click on it

- up pops you speaking delusional shit and handing out incorrect observations and advice.

-It pisses me off

- I tell you your wrong and tell you how it is

- you say me A REAL BOXER is as bad if not worse then you

- I take the piss out of you something rotten

- I calm down after about an hour when I realise your just a retard

-I feel bad for taking the mick out of you

-I go to bed growing ever more depressed about posting on this forum ever again because your such a cunt.

- I pray to God every night that your computer breaks down or you **** RIGHT OFF

-the end

-you cunt.
Old 04-10-2011, 03:17 PM   #28
BUMPY KNUCKLES
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

you can tell from that video honestly im not trying to insult you , its just you clearly refuse to take on board any advice , and as ive never had a discussion with you take it from a neutral bystander that there is nothing good about this video , your dancing around when your not even in range to punch the bag , get down to your local boxing club , or if you dont want to do so just dont post videos of yourself on the bag because youll only get negative feedback , deservedly
Old 04-10-2011, 03:23 PM   #29
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
you can tell from that video honestly im not trying to insult you , its just you clearly refuse to take on board any advice , and as ive never had a discussion with you take it from a neutral bystander that there is nothing good about this video , your dancing around when your not even in range to punch the bag , get down to your local boxing club , or if you dont want to do so just dont post videos of yourself on the bag because youll only get negative feedback , deservedly

Amen
Old 04-10-2011, 04:49 PM   #30
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

vCash: 121

You may not be able to tell how good someone is from a bag video, but you can tell how bad they are. There's no proper fundamental base for your balance, punching form, footwork, guard, or defensive movement.

Without a coach or real life sparring to show you what you can't see yourself or at least teach you the 123s, you're nothing in the ring.
Bogotazo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing