Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 04-12-2011, 06:37 AM   #46
MrSmall
Journeyman

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pacquiao complete ab workout.

I like big butts and I cannot lie.
MrSmall is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2011, 09:10 AM   #47
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ylem View Post
did you watch the video all the way through? did you notice at the end he was sitting there with his arms resting on his legs and not up and around getting ready for the next exercise like he just did a warm up?

go do 700 crunches straight in a 10 min period (more then a crunch a second) , just crunches you dont even have to do the diffrent ab exercises manny does, and let us know how your abs feel afterwards.....

I mean why do people assume that as your strength increases your stamina increases with less weight....but not that as your stamina increases with less weight your strength increases?....i mean if i can lift 100 lbs 100 times im pretty sure i can lift 200 lbs atleast once even if ive never tried to lift 200 lbs before in my life.
You haven't picked up a human physiology book yet have you? You're not recruiting all your muscle fibres if you're not lifting heavy, you don't have the neural stimulation. Your brain isn't used to that firing pattern so it can't recruit the fibres. They'll just sit there until you learn to activate them. Most initial strength gains from lifting weights aren't from hypertrophy, they are from the enhanced neural signalling to your muscles. You still have no concept on how your muscles work.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 04-12-2011, 11:39 AM   #48
paloalto00
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 347

holy shit O.o that was 10 mins straight of just abs
paloalto00 is offline  Top
Old 04-12-2011, 12:43 PM   #49
KillSomething
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 202

Quote:
Really i dont care, call it nonsense all you want.....and have a nice day.
Ylem seriously. All you do is fail fail fail no matter what.

Here you are, a nasty, out of shape guy who knows nothing about boxing and even less about boxing training, surrounded by personal trainers, students of exercise science, and boxers of all different experience levels...and you feel compelled to give us your wisdom every goddamn day.

I mean sure, you have the right to say whatever you want, but you're talking about shit you know nothing about based solely on your assumptions. Which would be alright if you were surrounded by a bunch of women or something who wouldn't be able to tell how dumb you are...but...

Ah ****. It's like me going over to Bill Gates and telling him the right way to make money. And then getting all offended when he laughs at me and goes 'stfu, you broke-ass n00b.'
KillSomething is offline  Top
Old 04-12-2011, 03:47 PM   #50
Ylem
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillSomething View Post
Here you are, a nasty, out of shape guy who knows nothing about boxing and even less about boxing training, surrounded by personal trainers, students of exercise science, and boxers of all different experience levels...and you feel compelled to give us your wisdom every goddamn day.
out of shape? what? so because i wear a shirt when i hit the bag it makes me out of shape? is that what you want? you want to see me with out my shirt on big boy? lol perv.
Ylem is offline  Top
Old 04-12-2011, 03:51 PM   #51
KillSomething
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 202

Quote:
out of shape? what? so because i wear a shirt when i hit the bag it makes me out of shape? is that what you want? you want to see me with out my shirt on big boy? lol perv.
Judging solely from the pace you set on the bag in your videos, lack of power, speed etc, I'd say you're out of shape. Seeing you without your shirt on would give me absolutely no indication of your boxing conditioning.

What I'd really like is to see a nice ***y sparring video. Preferably with a mexican headgear or facebar so I don't have to look at your face
KillSomething is offline  Top
Old 04-14-2011, 12:53 AM   #52
KiwiCC
Grasshopper

vCash: 500

Quote:
please note that there is a patch of ice in the corner that i slip on and try my best to avoid through out the vid.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

as well over all the second round is a little longer then 3 mins so the last 20 or so seconds im just messing around.....the last few are a kind of punch that John L sullivan threw called the scientific round punch that actually hits the bag with the back of your hand facing yourself, the wrist rounded out instead of in, and it puts the larger knuckles right inline with the tip of the chin.

Ylem. I actually think you're OK. I enjoy reading your posts. I've watched your video and you remind me of someone, the set of your shoulders and your stance - that someone is Tommy Morrison. Has anyone ever told you that? Keep on posting!
KiwiCC is offline  Top
Old 04-14-2011, 01:39 AM   #53
Ylem
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiCC View Post
Ylem. I actually think you're OK. I enjoy reading your posts. I've watched your video and you remind me of someone, the set of your shoulders and your stance - that someone is Tommy Morrison. Has anyone ever told you that? Keep on posting!
nope, ive been told i punch like marquez but thats the only other time ive ever been told i resemble an actual boxer.

i think most stances are pretty similar with the left out and the right at the chin, the head off centerline, the way his guard shifts when punching, its all things boxers have been doing for for quite some time louis, burley, marciano, bear, he probably watched the same boxers ive watched and arrived at a very similar stance to me.

i havnt watched alot of morrison but ill definatly have to check him out a bit more, thanks.
Ylem is offline  Top
Old 04-14-2011, 03:21 AM   #54
Primate
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Who is this Marquez? I wish to fight him.
Primate is offline  Top
Old 04-14-2011, 03:33 AM   #55
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
nope, ive been told i punch like marquez but thats the only other time ive ever been told i resemble an actual boxer.

i think most stances are pretty similar with the left out and the right at the chin, the head off centerline, the way his guard shifts when punching, its all things boxers have been doing for for quite some time louis, burley, marciano, bear, he probably watched the same boxers ive watched and arrived at a very similar stance to me.

i havnt watched alot of morrison but ill definatly have to check him out a bit more, thanks.

You are a full on mental
brown bomber is offline  Top
Old 04-14-2011, 03:33 AM   #56
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillSomething View Post
Ylem seriously. All you do is fail fail fail no matter what.

I mean sure, you have the right to say whatever you want, but you're talking about shit you know nothing about based solely on your assumptions. Which would be alright if you were surrounded by a bunch of women or something who wouldn't be able to tell how dumb you are...but...

Ah ****. It's like me going over to Bill Gates and telling him the right way to make money. And then getting all offended when he laughs at me and goes 'stfu, you broke-ass n00b.'
Old 04-14-2011, 03:39 AM   #57
Ylem
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown bomber View Post

You are a full on mental
some one posted it on the comments for one of my older youtube videos, the one i posted around september i think.

as far as im concerned i punch like me.
Ylem is offline  Top
Old 04-14-2011, 03:46 AM   #58
Ylem
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primate View Post
Who is this Marquez? I wish to fight him.

im sure you're way out of his league....he'd be too afraid to fight you....
Ylem is offline  Top
Old 04-14-2011, 04:12 AM   #59
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
some one posted it on the comments for one of my older youtube videos, the one i posted around september i think.

as far as im concerned i punch like me.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:25 AM   #60
Mohak
RIP Smokin' Joe
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
nope, ive been told i punch like marquez .

I've been told I dance like Cory Spinks and rap like Andy Cole.
Mohak is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing