Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-04-2007, 07:27 AM   #136
ron u.k.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kurgan
That would be stupid: Hatton has, time and time again, proven that he has no guts. It's unnecessary to hate something that isn't there, although tell that to Richard Dawkins.
hatton has no guts? you obviously have no brains.i'm no hatton hugger but what a ridiculous,idiotic statement.this is the guy who was said to be protected and all you guys said he would be brutalized by tszyu and wouldn't take the fight.when he takes the fight and beats tszyu then you say tszyu was shot,you's have no credibility it's just hate.also tell me this.why do the people who crucify hatton for basically beating tszyu never give tszyu any stick for quitting on his stool with just 3 minutes to go? now that is lack of guts.
ron u.k. is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2007, 08:34 AM   #137
mancat
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should suffer through EMOTION-CONICS , for the ridiculous, old, and unrealistic nature of you're 'argument"

It is what it is my man.
Excuse me?
mancat is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 08:57 AM   #138
The Kurgan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 576

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron u.k.
hatton has no guts? you obviously have no brains.i'm no hatton hugger but what a ridiculous,idiotic statement.this is the guy who was said to be protected and all you guys said he would be brutalized by tszyu and wouldn't take the fight.when he takes the fight and beats tszyu then you say tszyu was shot,you's have no credibility it's just hate.also tell me this.why do the people who crucify hatton for basically beating tszyu never give tszyu any stick for quitting on his stool with just 3 minutes to go? now that is lack of guts.
Tszyu knew he should have never taken the fight at the age of 38 anyway. Hatton showed his lack of guts by waiting until Tsyzu was old and grey, like he did for all of his famous opposition.
The Kurgan is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 09:39 AM   #139
pit
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
He may crash diet to make 135, but the fight was at 140 lbs and Castillo had a weight advantage on the night. He wasn't shot. Hey- Hatton had two bad fights before Castillo; I guess he was shot, right?

Of course he wasn't. As for Castillo, if Hatton needed just one big clean left hand in four rounds to shatter his ribs, then any version of Castillo isn't lasting the distance with Hatton.
If you honestly beleive that was the same Castillio before the Coralles fight , then I have to say your in denial ..
killing him self to make the 135 weight limit and the war with coralles defiantly took to toll on Castillio.

To be honest no one was really surprised that hotton won this fight considering Castillio past .
pit is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 10:40 AM   #140
"TKO"
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Tszyu knew he should have never taken the fight at the age of 38 anyway. Hatton showed his lack of guts by waiting until Tsyzu was old and grey, like he did for all of his famous opposition.
That Hatton. What a cad. How dare he use his psychic powers to tell him that the man who had just demolished the #2 fighter in the division in 3 rounds was apparently ripe for the taking before the fight, which no-one else noticed!

I'm sure Tszyu seems to be getting older every time this fight is discussed as well, he'll have been 50 next week!
"TKO" is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 11:10 AM   #141
djrock247
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdog
I would no want to watch Gatti v Hatton at all. I have to much respect for him and would not care to see another older warrior get hurt..
Ricky Hatton's not that old

j/k
djrock247 is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 11:26 AM   #142
Jinx
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Hatton can't beat PBF, that's why he needs a 'tuneup'...hell i don't think Hatton can beat Malignaggi, smooth slick boxers will **** Hatton everytime...Collazo proved that already...
Jinx is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 12:12 PM   #143
ron u.k.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
so you've now put 3 or 4 years onto tszyu who had just stopped mitchell in 3 rounds in his previous fight and you all said hatton was going to be badly knocked out.so the great man couldn't come out for another 3 minutes most true greats would have been thinking i can still knock this guy out.he's got away literally scot free as regarding stick for that,because if that had been hatton he would have been crucified on here.
ron u.k. is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 01:00 PM   #144
The Kurgan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 576

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron u.k.
so the great man couldn't come out for another 3 minutes most true greats would have been thinking i can still knock this guy out.he's got away literally scot free as regarding stick for that,because if that had been hatton he would have been crucified on here.
There is no shame in a 39 year old man quitting. He was about the same age Ali was when he quit against Holmes, and no-one gives Ali stick for that.

Tszyu went into that fight a shot fighter; if he hadn't, Hatton would have ran away like he ran from Pretty Boy Floyd.
The Kurgan is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 03:20 PM   #145
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1368

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADMANC321
Cant Wait To See The Replies Of All Theidiots Calling Hatton A Coward When The Fight Gets Made.both Are Top Fighters.fm Is Favourite Going Into It ,hopefully Hatton Wins.but To Call Either Bad Fighters Is Idiotic.and To Say That Hatton Has Ducked People And Your Mayweather Fans Is Absolutely Laughable.either Way You Look At It Mayweather Has Ducked The Main Man In Every Division Since Castillo,but Still I Take Nothing Away From Floyd As Being A Gifted Fighter As He Has Never Lost.neither Has Hatton In 43fights So He Obviously Isnt A Badun Either.its Laughable How Peopleare Saying "hatton Is Demanding This And That,when In Reality They Dont Know **** All About What Is Being Discussed Behind Closed Doors."hatton Is Challenger And Hes Demanding A Fight In England " No It Wassuggested That Wembley Would Be A Good Venue For His Next Fight,plus Floyd Has Actually Said There Is Chance He Would Fight In England.a Lot Of Hot Air Is Being Blown In This Room
you have good points but PBF fought the respective champions in all five divisions he has won his tittles...how has he ducked the main man?
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 05:19 PM   #146
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
CORLEY,MITCHELL,GATTI AND BALDOMIR AND JUDAH WERENT THE BEST IN THE REPECTIVE DIVISIONS
they were ranked so they definitely the best..and they were brave enough to fight floyd unlike hatton and cotto.

when gatti lost to floyd he was ranked #1 by ring
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 06:43 PM   #147
audio101
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
they were ranked so they definitely the best..and they were brave enough to fight floyd unlike hatton and cotto.

Ya and rankings mean so much these days....
audio101 is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 06:50 PM   #148
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1368

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADMANC321
CORLEY,MITCHELL,GATTI AND BALDOMIR AND JUDAH WERENT THE BEST IN THE REPECTIVE DIVISIONS
this answer right here tells me all that i need to know from you.
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 07:24 PM   #149
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotJUIC3
this answer right here tells me all that i need to know from you.

And all we need to know ABOUT U!!!!!!!!!

CLOWN!
C Money is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 07:27 PM   #150
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9

They were the best??

Damn Fagtime, just when I thought PG was gonna steal you're title as ESB's biggest idiot, you go out and CEMENT you're legacy
C Money is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum