Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-04-2007, 07:31 PM   #151
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
They were the best??
once again syphillis brain gatti was ranked #1 at 140 with zoo being the champ. how did gatti get ranked so high if he was a bum nice try but zab was ranked #2 by ring at 147 after his loss to baldomir, and we all know who the real champ at 147 was and is today.
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2007, 07:42 PM   #152
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1368

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money

And all we need to know ABOUT U!!!!!!!!!

CLOWN!
and you still dont see your mistake...ill clarify....ill repeat then you give me your answer again....floyd beat the respective champions in all 5 of his weight divisions....please answer with the right ones this time!
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 07:54 PM   #153
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
once again syphillis brain gatti was ranked #1 at 140 with zoo being the champ. how did gatti get ranked so high if he was a bum nice try but zab was ranked #2 by ring at 147 after his loss to baldomir, and we all know who the real champ at 147 was and is today.

Pitiful!!!!!!!!!!!

You said that the following fighters were the best in there divisions

Quote:
CORLEY,MITCHELL,GATTI AND BALDOMIR AND JUDAH WERENT THE BEST IN THE REPECTIVE DIVISIONS

They absolutely WERE NOT you blathering IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Tszyu, Hatton, Cotto were the cream of 140 then. I never said Gatti was a BUM, shit head!! Yet, he wasnt the best.

Judah was Champ at 47 but lost to Baldo a journeyman who experienced 15 minutes of fame against a lazy out of focus zab, prior to PBF. SSM and Margarito are better than BOTH Zab and baldo. Mitchell?? In his first fight at 47?? STFU!!!!!

BTW, IT hasnt yet been determined whether or not Floyd is still recognized as champ at 47. The BC has named SSM interim Champ.
Floyd seems to have his options right now as to WHICH CHAMP he would like to face.

Never fear FAGTIME, your title is SAFE and SOUND
C Money is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 08:02 PM   #154
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotJUIC3
and you still dont see your mistake...ill clarify....ill repeat then you give me your answer again....floyd beat the respective champions in all 5 of his weight divisions....please answer with the right ones this time!

Mistake???

**** you and your five divisions!!!!! Gatti WAS NOT THE CHAMP AT 40 Ever heard of Tszyu?? Whom Hatton beat, that was the CHAMP!!

Floyd avoided top opposition at every weight class since 30 and you can stick you're Floyd fantasies right up the wazoo

Floyd was only UNIFIED ONCE at 30.

at 35 He avoided Spadafora, who beat his ass in the gym.

40, Tszyu/Hatton

47 SSM/ MARGARito, Cotto

Maybe, you and FAGTime should get together and share some of that juice
C Money is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 08:14 PM   #155
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Mistake???

**** you and your five divisions!!!!! Gatti WAS NOT THE CHAMP AT 40 Ever heard of Tszyu?? Whom Hatton beat, that was the CHAMP!!

Floyd avoided top opposition at every weight class since 30 and you can stick you're Floyd fantasies right up the wazoo

Floyd was only UNIFIED ONCE at 30.

at 35 He avoided Spadafora, who beat his ass in the gym.

40, Tszyu/Hatton

47 SSM/ MARGARito, Cotto

Maybe, you and FAGTime should get together and share some of that juice
He beat Hernandez for super feather who was the respective champ of that division.

Beat Castillo who was respective lightweight champ.

follow me as you obviously are slow enough to get lost.

Beat Gatti for light welter WBC whether you like it or not and Hatton won IBF need i say more.

Beat Baldy for welter tittle

you still there?

the last one shouldn't need mention..BUT..with you im sure it does he beat ODH for Jr. middle.

As i said he beat the main men the respective champions in each division...did he beat the best in the division...never said that but he did beat the respective champions.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:03 PM   #156
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member

He beat Hernandez for super feather who was the respective champ of that division.

Quote:

Beat Gatti for light welter WBC whether you like it or not and Hatton won IBF need i say more.

you still there?

the last one shouldn't need mention..BUT..with you im sure it does he beat ODH for Jr. middle.

As i said he beat the main men the respective champions in each division...did he beat the best in the division...never said that but he did beat the respective champions.

great post..but you are talking to the village idiot.
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 10:34 PM   #157
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotJUIC3

you still there?

30 Floyd UNIFIED which is his most respected accomplishment

35 WASNT LINEAL or UNIFIED and avoided the IBF titlist who beat his ass in the gym. floyd was respected by Ring as champ but didnt fight the other champions.

40 You are defending Gatti as CHAMPION What a crock of SHIT!! Note how at 30 you mention the LINEAL win against Hernandez and Baldo at 47 but WHO WAS LINEAL at 40?? Tszyu and he got that way by UNIFICATION. THE BC, BA, BF MAKES NO ****ING DIFFERENCE INDIVIDUALLY!! You are a ****ING IDIOT for suggesting that gatti was Champ.

47? Yea he beat Baldo, hmm how many times did he defend?? The best opposition in that division wasn't Judah and Baldo. SSM, Marg, and now COTTO were/are.

PBF hasnt fought all the top opponents in any division since 30, despite the dreams and fantasies of you and FAgtime
C Money is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 10:35 PM   #158
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9

great post..but you are talking to the village idiot.

THAT's YOU FAGTIME. Not I
C Money is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2007, 07:14 AM   #159
ron u.k.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kurgan
There is no shame in a 39 year old man quitting. He was about the same age Ali was when he quit against Holmes, and no-one gives Ali stick for that.

Tszyu went into that fight a shot fighter; if he hadn't, Hatton would have ran away like he ran from Pretty Boy Floyd.
my word tszyu's age is going up by the post.this time next week you'll have him at 40 plus!
ron u.k. is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2007, 08:22 AM   #160
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
30 Floyd UNIFIED which is his most respected accomplishment

35 WASNT LINEAL or UNIFIED and avoided the IBF titlist who beat his ass in the gym. floyd was respected by Ring as champ but didnt fight the other champions.

40 You are defending Gatti as CHAMPION What a crock of SHIT!! Note how at 30 you mention the LINEAL win against Hernandez and Baldo at 47 but WHO WAS LINEAL at 40?? Tszyu and he got that way by UNIFICATION. THE BC, BA, BF MAKES NO ****ING DIFFERENCE INDIVIDUALLY!! You are a ****ING IDIOT for suggesting that gatti was Champ.

47? Yea he beat Baldo, hmm how many times did he defend?? The best opposition in that division wasn't Judah and Baldo. SSM, Marg, and now COTTO were/are.

PBF hasnt fought all the top opponents in any division since 30, despite the dreams and fantasies of you and FAgtime
again...i never said he fought the toughest in each division but he did fight the champs in each division and last time i checked....Gatti was a champion...so what your saying is just because Gatti was in your eyes weak.....NOBODY should fight him for his tittle?????????

make sure your READ before you post..matter fact dont even bother posting anymore.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:39 AM   #161
rodney
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistics
so hatton beats a 36 year old Kosta Zoo and a shot Castillo as his "biggest" wins. his career has "OVERRATED" written all over it. He should stick to fighting in sold out arenas in England fighting bums, where is overzealous fans admire wrestling more then boxing.
I agree.
Hatton picks his opponents and picks his time.
He might as well stick to England fighting "bums" where he can be a hero forever.
At 147, all the champs beat him excpt maybe Cintr.on
rodney is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2007, 08:43 AM   #162
MancMexican
Blood & Guts Forever
ESB Addict

As am impartial observer to this debate, I think its fair to say that Floyd beat the man in each division except 40. So he was the man at 30, 35, 47 and now 54, but Gatti, though a champ at 140, wasnt THE champ at 140. Baldo, though limited was at 47, he beat the previous man, Judah, who beat the previous man, Spinks, who beat the previous man etc etc. That's how you become the man. At 40, Tszyu was the man now Hatton. And politics and who ducked who aside, he is still the man. Floyd was the man in 4 divisions and the champion in 5.
MancMexican is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2007, 08:48 AM   #163
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MancMexican
As am impartial observer to this debate, I think its fair to say that Floyd beat the man in each division except 40. So he was the man at 30, 35, 47 and now 54, but Gatti, though a champ at 140, wasnt THE champ at 140. Baldo, though limited was at 47, he beat the previous man, Judah, who beat the previous man, Spinks, who beat the previous man etc etc. That's how you become the man. At 40, Tszyu was the man now Hatton. And politics and who ducked who aside, he is still the man. Floyd was the man in 4 divisions and the champion in 5.
i can respect this post.....
Old 07-05-2007, 09:06 AM   #164
Taffyy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodney
I agree.
Hatton picks his opponents and picks his time.
He might as well stick to England fighting "bums" where he can be a hero forever.
At 147, all the champs beat him excpt maybe Cintr.on
American Bullshit yet again...........!!!!!!!!
****off..........I would sell my ****in soul to see him come over there & knock shite out of FM............If he can get the fight HIS way he can possibly cause an upset to end all upsets..........Seriously the lack of respect being shown on this site toward Hatton is staggering..........Very similar to the same being shown to Calzaghe before he beat "new Tyson" Lacy..........The difference there was that Jeff showed a humilty & respect that that tool Mayweather will never understand...............I repect FM as a fighter because he is the best at what he does but to write of Hatton just shows the lack of knowledge & general biased of alot of posters here..................
Taffyy is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2007, 09:50 AM   #165
pit
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kurgan
He may crash diet to make 135, but the fight was at 140 lbs and Castillo had a weight advantage on the night. He wasn't shot. Hey- Hatton had two bad fights before Castillo; I guess he was shot, right?

Of course he wasn't. As for Castillo, if Hatton needed just one big clean left hand in four rounds to shatter his ribs, then any version of Castillo isn't lasting the distance with Hatton.
It doesn't matter that he had a weight advantage the day of the fight the damage was already done to his body years before.
Agin get real man, Castillo was setup with 2 give me fights before hatton and he looked horrible , the two fights Castillio had were hardly world class comp so let stop pretending that Castillio was the same Castillio before his war with Corales.

and as far as hotton goes , one his style does not permit him to move up in weight , at 140 he can out muscle and maul alot of those guys but at 147 his style is less effective.
pit is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum