Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2007, 12:18 PM   #166
The Kurgan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Scotland
Posts: 4,227
vCash: 576
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron u.k.
my word tszyu's age is going up by the post.this time next week you'll have him at 40 plus!
And yet you still haven't caught on...
The Kurgan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2007, 12:21 PM   #167
The Kurgan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Scotland
Posts: 4,227
vCash: 576
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pit
It doesn't matter that he had a weight advantage the day of the fight the damage was already done to his body years before.
Agin get real man, Castillo was setup with 2 give me fights before hatton and he looked horrible , the two fights Castillio had were hardly world class comp so let stop pretending that Castillio was the same Castillio before his war with Corales.
I'm not saying that. No-one is saying that. So we can dismiss this post of yours as a complete waste of time.

What I'm saying is that, given his ribs couldn't stand up under Hatton's battery for four rounds, there would be no way Castillo- prime or not- could survive against Hatton. Hatton proved he would KO any version of Castillo, and probably in the first half of the fight.
The Kurgan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 12:22 PM   #168
Guru_Too_You
ESB OG circa '99
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,611
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kurgan
I'm not saying that. No-one is saying that. So we can dismiss this post of yours as a complete waste of time.

What I'm saying is that, given his ribs couldn't stand up under Hatton's battery for four rounds, there would be no way Castillo- prime or not- could survive against Hatton. Hatton proved he would KO any version of Castillo, and probably in the first half of the fight.
I call bull shit.

Prime Castillo was an excellent boxer from a distance as well as a workhorse on the inside. He has no legs anymore, so he was essentially forced to fight on the inside against a bigger man. In his prime, Castillo would have had the option of boxing Ricky from a distance, something the current state of his legs just doesnt allow.

Not saying Castillo beats him easily or every time, but it certainly would not have ended like it did most of the times.
Guru_Too_You is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 12:40 PM   #169
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotJUIC3
again...i never said he fought the toughest in each division but he did fight the champs in each division and last time i checked....Gatti was a champion...so what your saying is just because Gatti was in your eyes weak.....NOBODY should fight him for his tittle?????????

make sure your READ before you post..matter fact dont even bother posting anymore.
Listen twat, your flopping around like a stinky fish out of water and I never made any NEGATIVE remarks about Gatti . Simply THAT HE WAS NOT THE CHAMPION at 40. He was a titlelist but the CHAMP was Tszyu and only a special brand of MORON like you and fagtime would suggest otherwise. So, genius, FLoyd wasnt really a 5 division Champ. In fact, he was unified only once and held two LINEAL belts.

As for telling me NOT TO RESPOND I'll call BS anytime I feel like it
C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:39 PM   #170
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,498
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
So, genius, FLoyd wasnt really a 5 division Champ. In fact, he was unified only once and held two LINEAL belts.

sorry mr.pickles but floyd won 5 WBC titles in 5 weight classes...first fighter in histore to do so. Gatti was the wbc champ and ranked #1 by ring magazine. Oscar was WBC champ at 154 (I have to keep repeating myself to this douche bag) and ranked #3 by Ring magazine are you saying gatti and oscar were not the best fighters in their divisions.

and for your info floyd did not unify 130, he was the lineal champ at 130, 135, and 147. get your facts straight shit face
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:48 PM   #171
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Empire State
Posts: 2,691
vCash: 623
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
sorry mr.pickles but floyd won 5 WBC titles in 5 weight classes...first fighter in histore to do so. Gatti was the wbc champ and ranked #1 by ring magazine. Oscar was WBC champ at 154 (I have to keep repeating myself to this douche bag) and ranked #3 by Ring magazine are you saying gatti and oscar were not the best fighters in their divisions.

and for your info floyd did not unify 130, he was the lineal champ at 130, 135, and 147. get your facts straight shit face

awwe man the insults are priceless
Fab2333 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 02:50 PM   #172
The Kurgan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Scotland
Posts: 4,227
vCash: 576
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru_Too_You
I call bull shit.

Prime Castillo was an excellent boxer from a distance as well as a workhorse on the inside. He has no legs anymore, so he was essentially forced to fight on the inside against a bigger man. In his prime, Castillo would have had the option of boxing Ricky from a distance, something the current state of his legs just doesnt allow.

Not saying Castillo beats him easily or every time, but it certainly would not have ended like it did most of the times.
He had legs. The difference was that Hatton has better footwork than any of his previous opponents. At any rate, I can't see ANY smaller man out-box Hatton. Collazo couldn't do it despite being bigger, stronger and facing an oversized Hatton.
The Kurgan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:02 PM   #173
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
sorry mr.pickles but floyd won 5 WBC titles in 5 weight classes...first fighter in histore to do so. Gatti was the wbc champ and ranked #1 by ring magazine. Oscar was WBC champ at 154 (I have to keep repeating myself to this douche bag) and ranked #3 by Ring magazine are you saying gatti and oscar were not the best fighters in their divisions.

and for your info floyd did not unify 130, he was the lineal champ at 130, 135, and 147. get your facts straight shit face
What a friggin IDIOT!!!! Keep up the stupidity MORON

First, Gatti wasnt the real champ at 40, remember the Brian kenney interview with Floyd where he had PBF pissing himself?? That's you right now, CLOWN Kostya tszyu had unified the belts and became the LINEAL CHAMP, funny how you assert the importance vs Hernandez and Baldo and DISMISS it at 40. One dumb mutha%$%$%$%!! No Gatti wasnt the best

Second, winning Alpha titles doesnt mean you are the champ of the divison, ass-hole, it means you are a belt-holder unless you beat the lineal Champ a la Baldo. The BC isnt held in any higher regard than the other orgs, as they have all been corrupted and full of shit.

Third?? Floyd lineal at 35???

Here ya go ****face from 1970 until NOW:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (1970)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (1970-1972)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [1972-1979, vacates title]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (1981-1982)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (1987-1989, vacates title)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (vacates title 1992)

There hasnt been a LINEAL champ at 35 SINCE WHITAKER!!


Now, the only point you have to make, Floyd wasnt technically unified at 30!! Way to discredit the highest accomplishement Floyd's achieved at ANY weight I gave him credit as being unified at 30 after Corrales MY MISTAKE

So Floyd has been Lineal TWICE, never UNified, and a 5 time alphabet titlelist. As for 54?? It's lineally vacant as well last vacated by WRIGHT and Floyd hasnt made a defense at either 47 or 54 so far. You mention history?? The orgs werent around before the 70's so there was only 1 belt to be had, which prevents the 5 time poop and scoop you refer too.

Keep coming FAGTIME and I'll keep smacking ya around
C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:03 PM   #174
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab2333

awwe man the insults are priceless
Read the above and share some of that humble pie with you're new boyfriend

C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:55 PM   #175
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,314
vCash: 1368
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
Listen twat, your flopping around like a stinky fish out of water and I never made any NEGATIVE remarks about Gatti . Simply THAT HE WAS NOT THE CHAMPION at 40. He was a titlelist but the CHAMP was Tszyu and only a special brand of MORON like you and fagtime would suggest otherwise. So, genius, FLoyd wasnt really a 5 division Champ. In fact, he was unified only once and held two LINEAL belts.

As for telling me NOT TO RESPOND I'll call BS anytime I feel like it
Zu relinquished the BA and BC tittles you ass backwards clown which means ........ he is only a tittlest as you so eliquently want to put it..he had the IBF belt left. HE WAS NOT THE CHAMP.

The statement highlighted in bold really shows your stupidity and ignorance for boxing period. Kill yourself!
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:55 PM   #176
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,498
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
So Floyd has been Lineal TWICE, never UNified, and a 5 time alphabet titlelist. As for 54?? It's lineally vacant as well last vacated by WRIGHT and Floyd hasnt made a defense at either 47 or 54 so far. You mention history?? The orgs werent around before the 70's so there was only 1 belt to be had, which prevents the 5 time poop and scoop you refer too.
how many 5 time alpahbet titlists are undefeated..don't worry I'll wait

and by the way how many fighters have gone from 130 to 154 winning the wbc title along the way while remaining undefeated
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:58 PM   #177
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,498
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
Now, the only point you have to make, Floyd wasnt technically unified at 30!!
\


most posters on esb know this, your just to stupid for your own good. did floyd take your lunch money.

I wonder what your excuse will be when floyd rips hatton a new one. If hatton is defeated that will be four ring titles in four weight classes...priceless
bigtime9 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:17 AM   #178
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotJUIC3
Zu relinquished the BA and BC tittles you ass backwards clown which means ........ he is only a tittlest as you so eliquently want to put it..he had the IBF belt left. HE WAS NOT THE CHAMP.

The statement highlighted in bold really shows your stupidity and ignorance for boxing period. Kill yourself!

Actually tszyu was stripped of at least one of those belts when he didnt face a mandatory due to injury.

Now, you talk stupidity?? Once Unified he became the LINEAL CHAMP and therefore the man to beat you dumb little bitch!! That doesnt change because he got stripped or relinquished either or both belts, IT ONLY CHANGES WITH A LOSS or RETIREMENT

Gatti was not the CHAMP, he was a titlelist PLAIN and SIMPLE. The ****ing lunacy you and you're new butt buddy are displaying is QUITE ENTERTAINING as you show your asses to all

Welcome to boxing as you OBVIOUSLY dont know you're ass from a hole in the ground.
C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:28 AM   #179
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
how many 5 time alpahbet titlists are undefeated..don't worry I'll wait

and by the way how many fighters have gone from 130 to 154 winning the wbc title along the way while remaining undefeated

FAGTIME, listen closely and GRASP how many fighter's in history had the CHANCE to win these alphabet titles. Prior to the seventies YOU HAD ONE BELT, you dense little TROLL!!! So, these "belts" you celebrate as championships can only be compared with fighters since that point and ARE NOT AS MEANINGFUL as the pre 70's Champs Hence the development of LINEAL and UNIFICATION which are designed to track the real CHAMPS and re-establish NEW ONES!!!!!!! Not to mention not every fighter had the desire to play the jump weight, wekest link game as you're HERO!!

Again with the BC?? WHO GIVES A ****!!! It;s no more meaningful than either the BA, BF, and hell these day's EVEN THE BO

Undefeated?? Gee, that's a HELL OF A LOT EASIER WHEN YOU DONT FIGHT THE BEST OPPOSITION!! As you pointed OUT IN EVERY WEIGHT CLASS from 30 ro 54 Jumping from weight to weight picking on the WEAKEST LINKS doesnt equate in ANY WAY to true greatness. I've said all a long that IF Floyd would fight the best and stay undefeated then I would give him the proper respect, BUT IT HAS TO HAPPEN TO BE REAL.


Keep coming my little BITCH!!!
C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 02:34 AM   #180
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
\


most posters on esb know this, your just to stupid for your own good. did floyd take your lunch money.

I wonder what your excuse will be when floyd rips hatton a new one. If hatton is defeated that will be four ring titles in four weight classes...priceless
Most posters on ESB know that you are a ****ing idiotic TROLL as well

I dont make excuses, perhaps Floyd could prove to be the GREAT he believes he is, BUT HE HASNT FOUGHT THE OPPOSITION TO SOLIDIFY THOSE CLAIMS TO THIS POINT

Ring?? Now you wanna cling to Ring Newsflash, even Ring has had ****ed up ratings and BS as well from time to time. I generally find them better than Alpha rankings but THEY ARENT THE BE ALL either.The only thing that really matter's? IS FIGHTING AND BEATING THE BEST!! Then you dont need Alpha or Ring rankings to justify anything, YOU GET PROOF

If Floyd does it?? Good for him, but you dont get credit UNTIL IT HAPPENS.
C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013