Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-03-2007, 10:32 AM   #121
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1368
Default Re: 43-0 with 31 kos and you still need a tuneup?

Actually here are your signs that the fighters were shot....

Zoo....QUIT!!!! Since when does a fighter in his prime of his status just quit????

Castillo had grueling matches where he was hit with harder shots than that yet he goes down from a body shot and odesnt even attempt to get up......thats eveidence enough that these fighters are nowhere near the peak of their careers.
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2007, 10:57 AM   #122
pit
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kurgan
Duly noted. There's no shame in stating that IF you said so before hand, which I seem to remember you did. I agree, although I think Castillo was still world-class and that Hatton proved he would have stopped any version of Castillo.

what ?!?! did you see Castillo in his previous 2 fights before hatton.?? So let be honest hear, Castillo crash diets to make 135 and his war with the late Corralles , moved his odometer over the 200K mark .. Castillo was defiantly done before meeting Hatton.
pit is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2007, 12:46 PM   #123
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancat
I'm sorry that Margarito's not fighting PBF is an albertross around your neck. However, I am talking about the Hatton PBF fight.

Again, Hatton is talking as if he wants the fight, instigating things as any challenger who NEEDS a bigger name more accomplished fighter should to get the bigger fighter's attention. Now that he has PBF's attention, he should go on and accept whatever bone PBF throws him. He's not in a position to offer anything except his services as a worhty challenger. You guys that overestimate Hatton's ability to sell PPVs, the real measure of a fighter's drawing power, will be as disapointed as the Cotto fans that overestemated his drawing power when he only did 220,000PPV buys with Judah. If Hatton doesn't fight PBF next one of two things will happen:

1. Hatton's next fight won't even be on PPV.

or...

2. He'll be on a PPV that does less than 250,000PPV buys. Though he'll have 5000 idiots spend two months salary to follow him from England to Las Vegas, this is not what makes money.

If he fights PBF the fight will do about 650,000PPVs and he'll go home a richer better known fighter, even though he got humiliated buy a better boxer.
WOW!! What an impressive retort!!

Margarito an albatross?? Yea for YOU and your argument!! You're talking out both sides of you're face It's OK for Floyd but not OK for anyone else to get paid appropriately??

Accept whatever bone PBF throws him?? STFU you waste pf plasma dribbling on your keyboard!! Who was/is Champ at 40?? WASNT/ISNT FLOYD Being among the best means the legacy IMPACT is great for both fighters. Both fighters should get paid fairly.

PPV numbers?? Hatton fans are over-estimating his worth but YOU have your finger on the source?? Only 1 fight in his last 5, was PPV and it came against the least challenging opponent So you are spinning your web ON LIMITED info.

Funny, that people who support Hatton are IDIOTS??? Geez, I guess PBF would be lucky to have a few more IDIOTS like yourself willing to do more than talk a lot of shit. Hatton has many more fans and were the fight to take place in Vegas, there would be a considerable sum buying the PPV.

So the PBF vs Hatton fight has meaning??? NO shit??? Wow, I was totally unaware of that!!

C-ya, *****cat!!
C Money is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2007, 12:50 PM   #124
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtime9
great research mancat..my money is on a hatton vs gatti fight in jan 08. hatton is looking for an easy touch on ppv and gatti is the prime candidate.

Hey fagtime welcome to July 2007 Glad to know you're caught up
C Money is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2007, 12:51 PM   #125
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money

Margarito an albatross?? Yea for YOU and your argument!! You're talking out both sides of you're face It's OK for Floyd but not OK for anyone else to get paid appropriately??

Accept whatever bone PBF throws him?? STFU you waste pf plasma dribbling on your keyboard!! Who was/is Champ at 40?? WASNT/ISNT FLOYD Being among the best means the legacy IMPACT is great for both fighters. Both fighters should get paid fairly.

PPV numbers?? Hatton fans are over-estimating his worth but YOU have your finger on the source?? Only 1 fight in his last 5, was PPV and it came against the least challenging opponent So you are spinning your web ON LIMITED info.

Funny, that people who support Hatton are IDIOTS??? Geez, I guess PBF would be lucky to have a few more IDIOTS like yourself willing to do more than talk a lot of shit. Hatton has many more fans and were the fight to take place in Vegas, there would be a considerable sum buying the PPV.

So the PBF vs Hatton fight has meaning??? NO shit??? Wow, I was totally unaware of that!!

C-ya, *****cat!!
again i dont think he really needs Hatton for his legacy cus he could easily go the Mosley, Cotto, Margarito route and still get the same accalim....but a Hatton fight isnt that bad.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:53 PM   #126
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab2333
I dont have a problem with any fighter taking a tune-up fight if they arent ready. If you not ready your not ready. But the issue here is the timing of Hatton wanting to take a tune-up fight. Hatton has been wanting this fight for quite sometime now, you go on national telivision and call out the p4p king. Floyd gives him his shot now, and now he wants a tune-up 1st. When Floyd fought his tune-ups he wasnt calling anyone out, he just did it 2 get accustum to the weight. And he went on and got the belt he wanted. Hatton is calling out a fighter, the fighter responds and now you wanna have a tune-up fight. PLease who is he fooling. He was calling out Mayweather to build his name up, he thought Mayweather was going to shrug that off, as he does for other fighters. But FLoyd actually listened, and now HAtton bitchin up. If Hatton doesnt fight FLoyd, this will prolly prove to a lot of people that he is OVERRATED. And scared to face big competition. Personally i dont think he has proven himself. His 2 biggest fights were against a way past prime fighter (Kosta) and a shot Jose Luis Castillo. Heres his chance to prove people wrong. If he doesnt take this fight. He will look like a fraud in my eyes, and in many others eyes as well.
Right now the ball is in PBF's court as to whether he accepts the fight or COUNTER'S with a better offer. This "tune-up" which may or may not happen is a big deal about NOTHING, it would have NO bearing on whether or not he fights Floyd.

LET FLOYD SIGN THE CONTRACT or present a fair one for Hatton to sign, THEN TALK SHIT. Until then, it's a waste of time
C Money is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2007, 12:57 PM   #127
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotJUIC3
again i dont think he really needs Hatton for his legacy cus he could easily go the Mosley, Cotto, Margarito route and still get the same accalim....but a Hatton fight isnt that bad.

You dont think he needs Hatton 43-0 31 KO's and the 140 Champ??
Thats totally RIDICULOUS!!!! Hatton is the 140 Champ, undefeated, prime, and one of Floyd's peers.

BTW, PBF NEEDS Hatton, SSM, Cotto, and the MArg vs Williams winner to push his legacy where he thinks it should be.

Of course, it seems PBf is willing to TURN DOWN 15 million against Mosley and take Hatton up on his 10. That's the spirit
C Money is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2007, 01:00 PM   #128
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
You dont think he needs Hatton 43-0 31 KO's and the 140 Champ??
Thats totally RIDICULOUS!!!! Hatton is the 140 Champ, undefeated, prime, and one of Floyd's peers.

BTW, PBF NEEDS Hatton, SSM, Cotto, and the MArg vs Williams winner to push his legacy where he thinks it should be.

Of course, it seems PBf is willing to TURN DOWN 15 million against Mosley and take Hatton up on his 10. That's the spirit
Hattons 43-0 is against only two notable and a possible basically...even PBF's record is laced with better comp...so no...you feel so highly of Hatton tell him to see winner of Williams/Margo....then Floyd should take that winner if you ask me cus none of them really have done anything derserving of fighting floyd but call his name out...the only person worthy of a fight really is SSM!
Old 07-03-2007, 01:45 PM   #129
The Kurgan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 576

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxstuff
We all "know"?

I think you have a serious case of "talking shite" - fair enough you think it, but provide some evidence of this.

Repeating received wisdon is foolish and the exact opposite of wise.

it's called STUPID.

Which is what you are.

Look it up in a dictionary.
This is all unnecessary. Bashing the competition of British fighters need not require effort like "analysis" and "thought".
The Kurgan is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2007, 01:48 PM   #130
The Kurgan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 576

Quote:
Originally Posted by pit
what ?!?! did you see Castillo in his previous 2 fights before hatton.?? So let be honest hear, Castillo crash diets to make 135 and his war with the late Corralles , moved his odometer over the 200K mark .. Castillo was defiantly done before meeting Hatton.
He may crash diet to make 135, but the fight was at 140 lbs and Castillo had a weight advantage on the night. He wasn't shot. Hey- Hatton had two bad fights before Castillo; I guess he was shot, right?

Of course he wasn't. As for Castillo, if Hatton needed just one big clean left hand in four rounds to shatter his ribs, then any version of Castillo isn't lasting the distance with Hatton.
The Kurgan is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2007, 02:32 PM   #131
cuzzinelias

Hatton-Mallignaggi with PBF-Mosley on the undercard & the winners squaring off wouldn't be a bad thing
cuzzinelias is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2007, 03:00 PM   #132
mancat
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

C-ya, *****cat!!

Can you please restate that young man?
mancat is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 01:12 AM   #133
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotJUIC3
Hattons 43-0 is against only two notable and a possible basically...even PBF's record is laced with better comp...so no...you feel so highly of Hatton tell him to see winner of Williams/Margo....then Floyd should take that winner if you ask me cus none of them really have done anything derserving of fighting floyd but call his name out...the only person worthy of a fight really is SSM!

Juice?? Put down the juice!! It seems to be causing hallucinations.
C Money is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 01:16 AM   #134
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancat
Can you please restate that young man?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should suffer through EMOTION-CONICS , for the ridiculous, old, and unrealistic nature of you're 'argument"

It is what it is my man.
C Money is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2007, 01:43 AM   #135
bigtime9
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Hatton-Mallignaggi with PBF-Mosley on the undercard & the winners squaring off wouldn't be a bad thing
another crack baby idea
bigtime9 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum