David Haye T/KO 201 49.51%
Voters: 406. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2011, 07:09 PM   #76
FrochPascal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100
Default Re: ***Wladimir Klitschko-David Haye Countdown/Build-up Thread!***

When you look at Haye's atrocious resume, especially at heavy, you'd think that he stands no chance.

Sadly, I think Haye has a good shot at this. Pulling for Wlad all the way: what a sight that could be - Haye tasting canvas and his gob finally shut; well, for at least 10 seconds.
FrochPascal is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2011, 10:40 PM   #77
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

People need to get behind David Haye, the Nation Need to get behind David Haye. The Heavyweight Championship of the world, used to be one of the greatest titles any man could ever hold.

It could propel you into royality, as a great Mike Tyson once said. Boxing is a dying sport, and i think these next two fights for David Haye are the last EVER superfights, and heavyweight title fights that can capture the worlds imagination and respect.

I think its important for British people, white, black, Mixed or whatever. That we have a British Man, vowing to go where many great men have been before, and pulge himself into emortality with the Icons and legends of the past.

I personally think its very important that David Haye succeed, as a fellow mixed race British citizen. Their are no positive black athlete's anymore, they are ethier portrayed as frauds wrongly or, just protrayed in a negative light, or just **** in general and "No Marks"

Back in the 90's we have Linford Christie who probably lead the way above all the other great black athlete's, Daley Thompson, Chris Eubank, Nigel Benn, Frank Bruno.........."I'm just naming afew, i don't want to go into one"

Or even "Today" the successfull one's are just too modest, and lack that flamboyant powerfull deameaer to send any message's to the people.

Black culture has taken a massive blow, we have more uncle toms, and sell outs these days, MORE THAN EVER!!!

I can't stand most of the black people, i see in the media today. Both nationally and internationally, all these new Hip Hop artist are destroying allot of things.

David Haye is talented, successfull, and is not afraid to speak. They tried to destory Audley Harrison, they plotted against that man. Its no secret why he is living in America, Audley Harrison tried to take control of everything for himself, and was a threat for a short amount of time, to the powers that be. Like Mike Tyson used to say, they will try and diminish you and depicted you as some kind of animal, and stupid person intellectuality, if they think you are a threat.

The Bottom Line is, i think David Haye vs Wladimir Kiltschko is the most important sporting event, for me personally of the last 20 years.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 04-30-2011, 08:58 AM   #78
albertobult
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jonesy View Post
so what you are saying is that the reason people hate the klitschkos, is because in fact, they are white?

they are boring

Tommy Morrison was white too but he was not boring and good for boxing but klit sisters killing the sport especcially wlad
albertobult is offline  Top
Old 04-30-2011, 10:14 AM   #79
alexvoce

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
People need to get behind David Haye, the Nation Need to get behind David Haye. The Heavyweight Championship of the world, used to be one of the greatest titles any man could ever hold.

It could propel you into royality, as a great Mike Tyson once said. Boxing is a dying sport, and i think these next two fights for David Haye are the last EVER superfights, and heavyweight title fights that can capture the worlds imagination and respect.

I think its important for British people, white, black, Mixed or whatever. That we have a British Man, vowing to go where many great men have been before, and pulge himself into emortality with the Icons and legends of the past.

I personally think its very important that David Haye succeed, as a fellow mixed race British citizen. Their are no positive black athlete's anymore, they are ethier portrayed as frauds wrongly or, just protrayed in a negative light, or just **** in general and "No Marks"

Back in the 90's we have Linford Christie who probably lead the way above all the other great black athlete's, Daley Thompson, Chris Eubank, Nigel Benn, Frank Bruno.........."I'm just naming afew, i don't want to go into one"

Or even "Today" the successfull one's are just too modest, and lack that flamboyant powerfull deameaer to send any message's to the people.

Black culture has taken a massive blow, we have more uncle toms, and sell outs these days, MORE THAN EVER!!!

I can't stand most of the black people, i see in the media today. Both nationally and internationally, all these new Hip Hop artist are destroying allot of things.

David Haye is talented, successfull, and is not afraid to speak. They tried to destory Audley Harrison, they plotted against that man. Its no secret why he is living in America, Audley Harrison tried to take control of everything for himself, and was a threat for a short amount of time, to the powers that be. Like Mike Tyson used to say, they will try and diminish you and depicted you as some kind of animal, and stupid person intellectuality, if they think you are a threat.

The Bottom Line is, i think David Haye vs Wladimir Kiltschko is the most important sporting event, for me personally of the last 20 years.
Im British im going and im supporting Wlad and i cant wait to see Haye get knocked out he chats **** his resume is **** and runs his mouth.

The klitchskos are amazing people intelligent with their PHD's and are nice people.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #80
Hatman TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post

U seem confused.....uncle toms??? david haye's mother is white does that make his dad an uncle tom? David Haye himself is also married to a white woman (who he recently cheated on with a stripper), & Audley Harrison is married to a white woman aswell! Does that make them great role models for black youth? Do they uphold black culture? Why did u even raise the topic of "race" when nobody else in this thread had mentioned it?

Its clear u have some serious hang ups about race, but this is a BOXING forum, so can we please stick to the topic at hand- BOXING!

As far as this fight goes, wlad is the firm favourite & for good reason- he's bigger, stronger, has a longer reach, is way more experienced, has better balance, better technique & might even have a better chin (do u really think a single shot from Jean Marc Mormeck or Lolenga Mock could put wlad down?)!

Haye has faster hands, as we know- but the key in this fight (& Hayes only hope) will be his reflexes! I believe he does have faster reflexes than wlad, but the question is how much faster? Because if his reflexes are significantly faster then he might be able to take away all wlads physical & technical advantages, & simply be able to land first & get away without being countered! But if his reflexes aint much faster than wlads- then all of his numerous flaws will be exposed & he'll be brutally knocked out, in pretty one sided fashion!
Hatman TV is offline  Top
Old 04-30-2011, 10:21 AM   #81
alexvoce

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatman TV View Post
U seem confused.....uncle toms??? david haye's mother is white does that make his dad an uncle tom? David Haye himself is also married to a white woman (who he recently cheated on with a stripper), & Audley Harrison is married to a white woman aswell! Does that make them great role models for black youth? Do they uphold black culture? Why did u even raise the topic of "race" when nobody else in this thread had mentioned it?

Its clear u have some serious hang ups about race, but this is a BOXING forum, so can we please stick to the topic at hand- BOXING!

As far as this fight goes, wlad is the firm favourite & for good reason- he's bigger, stronger, has a longer reach, is way more experienced, has better balance, better technique & might even have a better chin (do u really think a single shot from Jean Marc Mormeck or Lolenga Mock could put wlad down?)!

Haye has faster hands, as we know- but the key in this fight (& Hayes only hope) will be his reflexes! I believe he does have faster reflexes than wlad, but the question is how much faster? Because if his reflexes are significantly faster then he might be able to take away all wlads physical & technical advantages, & simply be able to land first & get away without being countered! But if his reflexes aint much faster than wlads- then all of his numerous flaws will be exposed & he'll be brutally knocked out, in pretty one sided fashion!
Everybody has a game plan until they feel that Wlad Jab
Old 04-30-2011, 12:28 PM   #82
albertobult
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Everybody like's to watch heayweight fights until they see that first Wlad Jab
albertobult is offline  Top
Old 04-30-2011, 12:29 PM   #83
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900

Anybody can knock out Wlad if they get passed the jab.
Relentless is offline  Top
Old 04-30-2011, 12:42 PM   #84
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

What on eath are you on about, i am Mixed Race too, my mother is also white. That does not make you a Uncle Tom if you have a relationship with a White Woman, that is fantastic. A uncle tom is a white mans lacky, if you are getting their women, you are not a white mans lacky...

So please you are the one who is confused.

What i am trying to say, is that their are not many positive, exciting, flamboyant black Icons and athlete's out their from Great Britian anymore. Back in the 90's and 80's we had loads, like Linford Christie, Chris Eubank, Nigel Benn, i could go on and on and on.

I think that it is important that David Haye succeeds for this very reason, he is flamboyant, intelligent, and a business man aswell as a athlete.

I never once have stated that the kiltschko's are bad for boxing, they are good for boxing. I like Wladimir Kiltschko and Vitali Kiltschko, they are athlete's and i think they are interesting individuals.

And on black Culture, i think it has taken a massive blow. Because all the black people in the lime light these days, are Uncle Toms to a certain extent and sell outs. From music, look at the state of Hip Hop and Rnb, what happened to the days of Soul Music and Motown, and the early Hip Hop days, and mid 90's stuff.

David Haye is a good Icon, he's flamboyant, intelligent, and he is also a Winner. He has the mentality, and morals of a Winner, and in this day and age, when this nation is somewhat made up of complete losers, "People with the losers mentality" and we have brave soldier fighting overseas, not knowing weather they are going to live to see another day.

"And then we have losers at home, moaning about people taking their jobs. What a complete nation of losers, nobody takes you're job, you compete for a job, and if you are not good enough, then it is you're fault"

This is David Haye's time to step up, and bring some credit and respect back.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:46 PM   #85
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

What on eath are you on about, i am Mixed Race too, my mother is also white. That does not make you a Uncle Tom if you have a relationship with a White Woman, that is fantastic. A uncle tom is a white mans lacky, if you are getting their women, you are not a white mans lacky...

So please you are the one who is confused.

What i am trying to say, is that their are not many positive, exciting, flamboyant black Icons and athlete's out their from Great Britian anymore. Back in the 90's and 80's we had loads, like Linford Christie, Chris Eubank, Nigel Benn, i could go on and on and on.

I think that it is important that David Haye succeeds for this very reason, he is flamboyant, intelligent, and a business man aswell as a athlete.

I never once have stated that the kiltschko's are bad for boxing, they are good for boxing. I like Wladimir Kiltschko and Vitali Kiltschko, they are athlete's and i think they are interesting individuals.

And on black Culture, i think it has taken a massive blow. Because all the black people in the lime light these days, are Uncle Toms to a certain extent and sell outs. From music, look at the state of Hip Hop and Rnb, what happened to the days of Soul Music and Motown, and the early Hip Hop days, and mid 90's stuff.

David Haye is a good Icon, he's flamboyant, intelligent, and he is also a Winner. He has the mentality, and morals of a Winner, and in this day and age, when this nation is somewhat made up of complete losers, "People with the losers mentality" and we have brave soldier fighting overseas, not knowing weather they are going to live to see another day.

"And then we have losers at home, moaning about people taking their jobs. What a complete nation of losers, nobody takes you're job, you compete for a job, and if you are not good enough, then it is you're fault"

This is David Haye's time to step up, and bring some credit and respect back.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY0tsKCB4lc&feature=related[/ame]
Old 04-30-2011, 03:25 PM   #86
theuppercut
Blackpudding supper
ESB Addict

Apparently next week's press conference is cancelled as "there are still issues to be resolved" but Haye's people say fight is still on

From Kevin Mitchell (observer, guardian journalist's) twitter feed at about 6.40pm this evening

this was my 4,000th post

Last edited by theuppercut; 05-01-2011 at 08:25 AM.
theuppercut is offline  Top
Old 04-30-2011, 03:34 PM   #87
miguel2010
His hands are his weapons
ESB Addict

vCash: 756

regardless of if you like haye or not, if your english you should be willing haye on and if your not then you are a disgrace to your country to your family and to yourself....................

sell out ****s.

makes me sick...

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HAYEMAKER GO ON SON.
miguel2010 is offline  Top
Old 04-30-2011, 03:35 PM   #88
Vano-Irons
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
Anybody can knock out Wlad if they get passed the jab.
Thats a pretty big if tho. Plus, even of Haye does get round it, he likes to hol up close. It's gonna be a very hard fight to predict. Either could score the knock out, and either could win on points IMO.
Vano-Irons is offline  Top
Old 04-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #89
miguel2010
His hands are his weapons
ESB Addict

vCash: 756

Quote:
Originally Posted by theuppercut View Post
Apparently next week's press conference is cancelled as "there are still issues to be resolved" but Haye's people say fight is still on

From Kevin Mitchell (observer, guardian journalist's) twitter feed at about 6.40pm this evening
ill bet its who comes into the room first......****ing wlad, what a pure bell end he is.

cant wait to see him doing the bambi on ice routine with haye looking on smiling at him without a mark on his face
miguel2010 is offline  Top
Old 04-30-2011, 03:37 PM   #90
Vano-Irons
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by theuppercut View Post

Just when it looked like it would finally happen!
Vano-Irons is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum