Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
JunitoJab
Antagonist
ESB Addict

vCash: 72
Default Pacquiao - Mosley - In between rounds.

I wasn't at home the night of the fight, and where i was didn't have Sky.. So i was watching on a link, so the commentary wasn't in English..

I was wondering what was said in both corners during the fight..

Was Pacquiao complaining about cramp during the fight?
What tactical advice was Roach giving him?

Was Mosley complaining about anything? His new boots? Which i just read about.
Was Brother Nazim threatening to throw in the towel? What tactical advice was given to Mosley?

Anything stand out?
JunitoJab is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2011, 02:37 PM   #2
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Pacquiao - Mosley - In between rounds.

I can't remember too much, but there was a moment between one round where Pac asked Ariza to massage his lower leg
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2011, 02:54 PM   #3
JunitoJab
Antagonist
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post
I can't remember too much, but there was a moment between one round where Pac asked Ariza to massage his lower leg
Thanx for your input. The damn link only showed ads in between rounds.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:06 PM   #4
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

In between rounds Nazim was telling Shane that the KD got Shane defensive minded. Later he would say that they're stealing rounds from Shane. Towards the end he was saying Shane's gotta open up and be more aggressive because they're behind too far. Oh also one of the rounds Nazim said something along the lines of "you see it now, you discovered the angle is real, you trust me on this now, now I need you to trust me on the right hook"

On Pac's end there's very little to hear- One part Roach was telling Pac to throw combinations not single punches or one-twos, the rest was kind of whispers, and Buboy was whispering in his ear a lot. Ariza can be seen in the corner of the clips doing something, possibly massaging the leg.
megavolt is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2011, 03:10 PM   #5
Scrap21
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Pac asked ariza to massage his leg. Roach was also telling Pac to pick up and the pace and pushing Pac to knock shane out.

Nazim was on his " swim without getting wet " shit again which made absolutely no sense.
Scrap21 is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2011, 03:48 PM   #6
JunitoJab
Antagonist
ESB Addict

Great.. Thanx for your contributions guys..
Old 05-10-2011, 03:50 PM   #7
Kittikasem
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap21 View Post
Pac asked ariza to massage his leg. Roach was also telling Pac to pick up and the pace and pushing Pac to knock shane out.

Nazim was on his " swim without getting wet " shit again which made absolutely no sense.
And yet the more cryptic this old idiot becomes, the more everyone thinks he's a genius.
Kittikasem is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2011, 03:55 PM   #8
tolindoy
UBESTRIDTE MESTER
ESB Addict

vCash: 2217

buboy told him not to stalk shane coz he's running too much...

if pac had followed this and just stand in the center of the ring, just let mosley come to him, i think we could have seen a better fight..IMO
tolindoy is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #9
KO-KING
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap21 View Post

does make sense if you know boxing and ever been to a boxing gym.

Naazim was telling shane to open up and was telling the right things mosley was too shot to do it.
KO-KING is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2011, 04:36 PM   #10
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

vCash: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by megavolt View Post
Oh also one of the rounds Nazim said something along the lines of "you see it now, you discovered the angle is real, you trust me on this now, now I need you to trust me on the right hook".

This sounds comical, as if Nazim discovered some Godly angle only barely visible on tape to the most experienced eye.

I'm envisioning Mosley's awe-striken face as he pivots to the left and makes Pac miss with a left and lunge, open for a counter, and from Shane's perspective the ring illuminates and everything goes slo-mo, and Shane thinks to himself..."Ive...I've seen the light...just...too...old.." He proceeds to visit Marquez the next day, catching him right as he's leaving church.

"Marquez...last night I saw...well, I'm not sure what I saw but...in that ring...when I circled left...was I seeing things?"

JMM chuckles: "No Chane, you weren't seeing things. You circle left, Pacquiao can't land the left-and it appears...out of a black hole in between you and your Filipino opponent comes the Virgen of Guadalupe...she shows you the way...you and others may see different things, perhaps a dark skinned Jesus as Morales did... and you counter with combinachons after you receive the blessing of revelation."

Shane: "Wow..if only I were a younger man...my former self..."
(Marquez catches his own battlescarred reflection in a window): "We never truly know when our days in the ring will end amigo.....Wait why is there a Muslim looking man walking towards the church?"

Nazim appears, Whips Shane in the face with a towel: "Shane watchu doin, get in the car. You late for your swimmin' lesson."
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2011, 04:39 PM   #11
AndrewFFC
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by megavolt View Post
In between rounds Nazim was telling Shane that the KD got Shane defensive minded. Later he would say that they're stealing rounds from Shane. Towards the end he was saying Shane's gotta open up and be more aggressive because they're behind too far. Oh also one of the rounds Nazim said something along the lines of "you see it now, you discovered the angle is real, you trust me on this now, now I need you to trust me on the right hook"

On Pac's end there's very little to hear- One part Roach was telling Pac to throw combinations not single punches or one-twos, the rest was kind of whispers, and Buboy was whispering in his ear a lot. Ariza can be seen in the corner of the clips doing something, possibly massaging the leg.

This, in addition Roach was also telling Pacman to fire straight shots down the middle.
AndrewFFC is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2011, 04:46 PM   #12
???
Contender
ESB Senior Member

After the 5th rd Buboy tells Alex, "Legs!", "Legs!" Alex can then be heard to say, "Damn it's tight!"

In this clip Ariza's voice is kinda hard to hear (at 7:15): [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMW4dk5Jnq4[/ame]

Important thing to remember is that the cramping story was just an excuse made to explain a lackluster performance.
??? is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2011, 07:25 PM   #13
bulakenyo
Am I a boxing fan yet?
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post

This sounds comical, as if Nazim discovered some Godly angle only barely visible on tape to the most experienced eye.

I'm envisioning Mosley's awe-striken face as he pivots to the left and makes Pac miss with a left and lunge, open for a counter, and from Shane's perspective the ring illuminates and everything goes slo-mo, and Shane thinks to himself..."Ive...I've seen the light...just...too...old.." He proceeds to visit Marquez the next day, catching him right as he's leaving church.

"Marquez...last night I saw...well, I'm not sure what I saw but...in that ring...when I circled left...was I seeing things?"

JMM chuckles: "No Chane, you weren't seeing things. You circle left, Pacquiao can't land the left-and it appears...out of a black hole in between you and your Filipino opponent comes the Virgen of Guadalupe...she shows you the way...you and others may see different things, perhaps a dark skinned Jesus as Morales did... and you counter with combinachons after you receive the blessing of revelation."

(Marquez catches his own battlescarred reflection in a window): "We never truly know when our days in the ring will end amigo.....Wait why is there a Muslim looking man walking towards the church?"

Nazim appears, Whips Shane in the face with a towel: "Shane watchu doin, get in the car. You late for your swimmin' lesson."
bulakenyo is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2011, 07:35 PM   #14
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post

Lmfao wtf is this shit

Too many telenovelas my friend-

And yeah now that I think about it the line reminds me of Rocky IV- "YOU SEE, YOU SEE, HES NOT A MACHINE, HE'S A MAN"
megavolt is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2011, 07:46 PM   #15
jonnytightlips
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 900

Buboy was very vocal.
jonnytightlips is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum