Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 06-29-2007, 11:55 AM   #1
tills9191
Journeyman

vCash: 1000
Default Talks Like Ali,comes Out Like Pbf,fights Like Rjj ,aka Anthony Mundine

Any1 ever notice all of Mundine's fights are so repetitive, same old thing everytime..once his fight is up next, they show him with his shirt already off. standing there, with his right hand up on his chin, and throwing the 2 or triple jab thing..ROY jones jnr-style..then, you got his cousins. mark mundine, wes patton, tony mundine all sucking on lollipops, then he looks at the camera,gives the no1 symbol, ''no1 baby'', then you get him coming out with 1 or 2 rappers doing their rap thing...

He tries to talk like Ali, sticking up for his people,and improving their lives, comes out like bloody pbf, sitting like a king on a chair with the crown, and fights like RJJ...like for ffs, we saw pbf coming out like a king not too long ago, now Mundine is doing it..
Can this guy have some sort of originality for a change...

Oh I almost forgot,
Can he also stop fighting bricklayers, and 3rd year apprentice plumbers.

Last edited by tills9191; 06-29-2007 at 12:03 PM.
tills9191 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2007, 12:57 PM   #2
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Talks Like Ali,comes Out Like Pbf,fights Like Rjj ,aka Anthony Mundine

Kessler showed how great Mundines Jab is so great it was meaningles against the dane. I'd rather have Kessler representing this country anytime than Cuntdine, kessler has been trying to fight name fighters yet Mundine has been ducking them like his followers duck discounts at Kmart until its 70% off.
shanemfr is offline  Top
Old 06-29-2007, 10:30 PM   #3
Thriller
Journeyman

Default Re: Talks Like Ali,comes Out Like Pbf,fights Like Rjj ,aka Anthony Mundine

thing is...TRIES to be like them all
he TRIES to talk like Ali, but does a shit house job, when someone fires a comeback at Mundine he is stuck for words all the time, and is not quick witted enough to come up with a decent comeback.
Thriller is offline  Top
Old 06-29-2007, 10:52 PM   #4
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thriller
he TRIES to talk like Ali, but does a shit house job, when someone fires a comeback at Mundine he is stuck for words all the time, and is not quick witted enough to come up with a decent comeback.
I think he is getting worse........ maybe abstinence from drugs and alcohol isn't all it's cracked up to be.
oztriker is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 12:27 AM   #5
tills9191
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thriller
Old 06-30-2007, 02:12 AM   #6
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Not a bad comparison, i like it.
teke is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 03:32 AM   #7
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by tills9191
Any1 ever notice all of Mundine's fights are so repetitive, same old thing everytime..once his fight is up next, they show him with his shirt already off. standing there, with his right hand up on his chin, and throwing the 2 or triple jab thing..ROY jones jnr-style..then, you got his cousins. mark mundine, wes patton, tony mundine all sucking on lollipops, then he looks at the camera,gives the no1 symbol, ''no1 baby'', then you get him coming out with 1 or 2 rappers doing their rap thing...

He tries to talk like Ali, sticking up for his people,and improving their lives, comes out like bloody pbf, sitting like a king on a chair with the crown, and fights like RJJ...like for ffs, we saw pbf coming out like a king not too long ago, now Mundine is doing it..
Can this guy have some sort of originality for a change...

Oh I almost forgot,
Can he also stop fighting bricklayers, and 3rd year apprentice plumbers.
oh yeah mate, there's absolutely nothing original about the 'original aboriginal'
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 03:34 AM   #8
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Its all just marketing to sell tickets...Mundine will never be in the same class as Ali or RJJ with his fists or mouth
ashley is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 03:42 AM   #9
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley
Its all just marketing to sell tickets...Mundine will never be in the same class as Ali or RJJ with his fists or mouth
The funny thing is that there are people that actually believe him.

I find that thought frightening........ These people are probably even allowed out to vote.
oztriker is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 03:45 AM   #10
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztriker
The funny thing is that there are people that actually believe him.

I find that thought frightening........ These people are probably even allowed out to vote.
I get the feeling Mundine starts to believe it himself after he says it enough times
Old 06-30-2007, 03:47 AM   #11
Lead Right
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Is this all you guys can come up with? How pathetic. Mundine has proven you wrong time and time again and has been a huge success in boxing. I think that you guys need to step back a bit and give Mundine credit for believing in himself and going after his very lofty goals.

It’s the same stuff here everyday, just people picking Mundine to pieces. It is so sad.

As for fighting cab drivers, bricklayers and apprentice plumbers. Well you guys better hope that cab driver doesn’t drop you off at your news house getting built, because these guys that Mundine is fighting would p4p kick all your assess.
Lead Right is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 03:54 AM   #12
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Right
Is this all you guys can come up with? How pathetic. Mundine has proven you wrong time and time again and has been a huge success in boxing. I think that you guys need to step back a bit and give Mundine credit for believing in himself and going after his very lofty goals.

Itís the same stuff here everyday, just people picking Mundine to pieces. It is so sad.

As for fighting cab drivers, bricklayers and apprentice plumbers. Well you guys better hope that cab driver doesnít drop you off at your news house getting built, because these guys that Mundine is fighting would p4p kick all your assess.
If it bothers you so much Gay Gav, you know where the door is.

Just don't let it hit your dumb gay sycophantic arse on the way out
Old 06-30-2007, 03:56 AM   #13
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Do you know that as soon as i read Gavs post I timed how long you (Muttley) would be on his ass....

112 secs
teke is offline  Top
Old 06-30-2007, 03:59 AM   #14
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke

Do you know that as soon as i read Gavs post I timed how long you (Muttley) would be on his ass....

112 secs
Old 06-30-2007, 05:38 AM   #15
tills9191
Journeyman

I wonder what the average IQ for a Mundine supporter is..They all seem like they're young teenagers who barely have any maturity

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum