Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
DeadlyOverhand
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 415
vCash: 500
Default Best Boxing Highlights...

Does any body know any good Boxing Highlights from Youtube



Post...
DeadlyOverhand is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 01:14 PM   #2
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 19,767
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Best Boxing Highlights...

Gorilla Productions



G3nerO Productions:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFT4eloc9go[/ame]
MrMagic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:10 PM   #3
zicas
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,604
vCash: 1175
Default Re: Best Boxing Highlights...

Gorilla Productions is the shit!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnzofi_QltI[/ame]
zicas is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:49 AM   #4
DeadlyOverhand
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 415
vCash: 500
Default Re: Best Boxing Highlights...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zicas View Post
Gorilla Productions is the shit!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Other than Gorilla Productions

I've watch every GP vid
DeadlyOverhand is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:27 AM   #5
Threetime no1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Lion's Den
Posts: 3,285
vCash: 1537
Default Re: Best Boxing Highlights...

The Dark Destroyer highlight vid is a beauty. Sorry i can't put it up. Reznick's channel is superb!
Threetime no1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:31 AM   #6
Kalasinn
♧ OG Kally ♤
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: from parts unknown
Posts: 9,177
vCash: 1200
Default Re: Best Boxing Highlights...

BORKED
Kalasinn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:34 AM   #7
Boom_Boom
R.I.P Boxing 6/9/12
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Where the sun spends the winter.
Posts: 18,850
vCash: 75
Default Re: Best Boxing Highlights...

Badass and accurate depiction of Hamed's career

BORKED
Boom_Boom is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:36 AM   #8
Threetime no1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Lion's Den
Posts: 3,285
vCash: 1537
Default Re: Best Boxing Highlights...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalasinn View Post
BORKED
One of my favourite vids. Reznick is the man!
Can you put 'The Dark Destroyer' vid up for these people Kalasinn mate.
Threetime no1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:46 AM   #9
rocky1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,282
vCash: 1397
Default Re: Best Boxing Highlights...

Highlights of 2003,04,05,06,07

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wDtlmIxXsI[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=l75sn7GrsMk[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY4M30vcqAw&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=895VJ2OxfKE&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1eTdjiYhd4&feature=related[/ame]
rocky1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #10
Kalasinn
♧ OG Kally ♤
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: from parts unknown
Posts: 9,177
vCash: 1200
Default Re: Best Boxing Highlights...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threetime no1 View Post
One of my favourite vids. Reznick is the man!
Can you put 'The Dark Destroyer' vid up for these people Kalasinn mate.
Yeah Liston was badass.

That top quality Shavers video "The Black Destroyer" is no longer on Youtube.
Kalasinn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:52 AM   #11
Threetime no1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Lion's Den
Posts: 3,285
vCash: 1537
Default Re: Best Boxing Highlights...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalasinn View Post
Yeah Liston was badass.

That top quality Shavers video "The Black Destroyer" is no longer on Youtube.
LOL i'm talking about the Benn highlight vid. Not sure if it's resnick though?
The vid is called 'The Dark Destroyer'. Prodigy - 'smack my bitch up' is the soundtrack. Great vid.
The Lennox Lewis one by Reznick is a corker too.
Threetime no1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:59 AM   #12
Kalasinn
♧ OG Kally ♤
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: from parts unknown
Posts: 9,177
vCash: 1200
Default Re: Best Boxing Highlights...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threetime no1 View Post
LOL i'm talking about the Benn highlight vid. Not sure if it's resnick though?
The vid is called 'The Dark Destroyer'. Prodigy - 'smack my bitch up' is the soundtrack. Great vid.
The Lennox Lewis one by Reznick is a corker too.
Well it must be gone too, because the only thing similar is the "End of The Dark Destroyer" video.

The Lewis tribute video by Reznick is mint indeed, sadly it's not on Youtube anymore.

At least we can watch the Lewis part of the top 20 video:

Starts at 7:48.

BORKED

Probably the best part of the whole great video.

It illustrates how truly intimidating & devastating Lennox was.
Kalasinn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:05 AM   #13
Threetime no1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Lion's Den
Posts: 3,285
vCash: 1537
Default Re: Best Boxing Highlights...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalasinn View Post
Well it must be gone too, because the only thing similar is the "End of The Dark Destroyer" video.

The Lewis tribute video by Reznick is mint indeed, sadly it's not on Youtube anymore.

At least we can watch the Lewis part of the top 20 video:

Starts at 7:48.

BORKED

Probably the best part of the whole great video.

It illustrates how truly intimidating & devastating Lennox was.
Nice one mate.
Have actually got the Benn and Lewis ones saved in my videos and can still watch them. But ESB is saying invalid file when i try to upload them? Is that because they are'nt on Youtube anymore? Frustrating mate.
Threetime no1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:10 AM   #14
Kalasinn
♧ OG Kally ♤
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: from parts unknown
Posts: 9,177
vCash: 1200
Default Re: Best Boxing Highlights...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threetime no1 View Post
Nice one mate.
Have actually got the Benn and Lewis ones saved in my videos and can still watch them. But ESB is saying invalid file when i try to upload them? Is that because they are'nt on Youtube anymore? Frustrating mate.
You're trying to upload video files to ESB? Why don't you try putting them on Youtube yourself? I don't understand why the files would now be invalid because they've been removed from Youtube, unless you downloaded them in some official way which links them to Youtube's system of barring videos. "Ant Video" Firefox/IE addon is what i recommend to take stuff from Youtube.
Kalasinn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:18 AM   #15
Threetime no1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Lion's Den
Posts: 3,285
vCash: 1537
Default Re: Best Boxing Highlights...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalasinn View Post
You're trying to upload video files to ESB? Why don't you try putting them on Youtube yourself? I don't understand why the files would now be invalid because they've been removed from Youtube, unless you downloaded them in some official way which links them to Youtube's system of barring videos. "Ant Video" Firefox/IE addon is what i recommend to take stuff from Youtube.
Cool mate. I am actually using IE add on. I have to pop out, but i will give it a go later.
That top 20 heavies vid is class. Reznick is the man!

Last edited by Threetime no1; 05-12-2011 at 02:03 PM.
Threetime no1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013