Purdy Decision 1 4.00%
Purdy Stoppage 6 24.00%
Watson Decision 11 44.00%
Watson Stoppage 7 28.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2011, 06:14 AM   #31
Boxen

vCash:
Default Re: Purdy vs Watson Rematch is ON! (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robp135 View Post
I probably give Frankie more stick than anyone on this forum apart from you. But I keep it strictly boxing nothing personal even when Frankie doesn't and I have heard all the things you mentioned and more.
Why don't you do your research before you comment, I suppose it's alright for Gavin and his friends to make up threads to rubbish Al Harbi Personally is it ? I suppose it is ok to make vile comments about him is it ? The Al Harbi's don't come on this site to defend themselves and they don't ask all their friends and family to come on for them, not like Gavin who has got it flooded with is mates, I first came on here, because I noticed it on Google, but to be honest most of the people on it are EDL lovers who love to rubbish British fighters of ethnic origin maily or Idiots who just want to have a bit of fun with someone. the rest are people who love boxing like me and want to debate the stories. Everytime I come on to the site they bring up Al Harbi's name, to start all the morons off again. To be honest you have not read all my threads on Gavin, if you had you would notice it is not all bad, some good comments as well.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2011, 06:18 AM   #32
pathmanc1986
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
have reported the post.

rat
pathmanc1986 is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2011, 06:18 AM   #33
pathmanc1986
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Quote of the day. I am pretty sure it is a crime.

no its not you ****tard
pathmanc1986 is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2011, 06:18 AM   #34
funtime09
Contender
ESB Senior Member

**** off I have no friends on here only arnie an water boy from gym I have some fans from my boxing but for u to come on an rubbish it with ur bullshit, an y would I start slagging Nasser I ent gonna look good from it but if it comes my way I will give it back, he's never gonna get to my level IMO so it's not like I am looking at him as a rival
funtime09 is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2011, 06:26 AM   #35
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtime09 View Post
I said if not I did
An Nasser is a lil boy nothing to worry bout what u want me to see him the week of my fight boom oo
Your a liar he said a few weeks after your fight, I wil contact Nas and ask him to email me your words, then everyone can see what a liar you are, by the way your a Lil boy, otherwise you would have excepted. I know a lot of your friends in Birmingham, so I know what you are about. Think .
Old 05-16-2011, 06:28 AM   #36
BURNLEYBLUE
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1016

We all know who Funtime is, but what are the odds of Boxens identity being revealed??
BURNLEYBLUE is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2011, 06:31 AM   #37
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom00 View Post
Sort it out!!! U come on here calling out Gavin then all the racist stuff starts! EDL an all that bollocks! **** with a chip on his shoulder!
That's exactly the words they use when a Black man stands up to Racists " He Has a chip on his shouder " "Yes Massa he should know his place"
Old 05-16-2011, 06:34 AM   #38
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom00 View Post
Stop being a shit house Frankie!!!
He has acted like a shit house all the way through this, check all the threads.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:35 AM   #39
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BURNLEYBLUE View Post
We all know who Funtime is, but what are the odds of Boxens identity being revealed??
give me your number and I will tell you lol
Old 05-16-2011, 06:37 AM   #40
funtime09
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Ur his dad I knew that ages ago were see who is a shit house soon enough An u don't know my friends u prob no a few haters like urself who are jealous so trying to bring Nasser to people attention cause he never did much as an am an can't sell more than five tickets
funtime09 is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2011, 06:41 AM   #41
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxen View Post
I am a friend of Nasser and a Boxer, let me tell you something Gavin your a liar, I have spoke to him, he offered to fight you, because you have come on the forum, rubbishing him either useing different names or your friends accounts, people thought it was Don Broad hurst but maybe it was you all along like you use the same stupid words all the time like Arse Licker, Mong, cunt and refer to Tyseley Gym under different names, and attack his father, who is not known by many people. You keep messaging him on facebook saying "wait till I see you then you will see " But when Nasser offered to meet you in Birmingham one to one for a straightener you bottled it and told him you don't go to brum much now, so he messaged you back and said he would meet you in Manchester your reply was " I can't be bothered " Your a *****, everyone in Birmingham knows you can't fight on the street, unless you have your mates to protect you, that's why you want to see him at a ****** show, when you have people around you so you don't get hurt. As far as a match between you and Nasser Al Harbi, Nasser wants it bad, his father as already agreed with it, and he wants a warm up because Nasser has not fought since Dec and before that June, a warm up first then he will be happy to fight you, unless you want an advantage like all your other fights, still on the coke are you ? Still ****ing Prostitutes ? People on the street know what you are Funtime. But it will be Glum Time for you after Nasser has dealt with you. Then you can start crying like you do when you lose.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2011, 06:47 AM   #42
BURNLEYBLUE
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxen View Post
give me your number and I will tell you lol
ok. But i'm shite at keepin secrets
BURNLEYBLUE is offline  Top
Old 05-16-2011, 06:50 AM   #43
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtime09 View Post
Ur his dad I knew that ages ago were see who is a shit house soon enough An u don't know my friends u prob no a few haters like urself who are jealous so trying to bring Nasser to people attention cause he never did much as an am an can't sell more than five tickets
Your such a twisted little prat, you start it every time and then can't take it, don't worry you will find out who I am soon, maybe you will get a shock, when you do. A person in your position should not get involved in these things, you don't see other high profile boxers coming on here talking shit like you do, you need help mate. They told me not to say anything else about you, to leave it to Nas to close your mouth ,but you keep starting it again. Nasser Al Harbi does not go on here talking shit, He contacts you one to one, maybe he is more mature then you even though he is only 21 and you are what 25 going on 12.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:54 AM   #44
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Not on this site, smart arse
Old 05-16-2011, 07:04 AM   #45
cheekyvid
Detroit, I shall return.
ESB Addict

vCash: 4289

:

I think NAH and frankie are pals and all this is just to raise nassers profile and help get him known
cheekyvid is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum