Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2011, 04:05 PM   #16
Wilhelm
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The Northwoods of Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 1,455
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mittrione and Ortiz go at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
when matt has defended the title 6 times and had the title for the longest in the history of the org in a division then he can open his mouth
Jeez you guys, do you realize that you're after a guy for "disrespecting a legend" to a guy whose career is built on disrespecting legends? How much shit did he talk about Shamrock and Liddell again? Besides, "respect" is one thing; letting a guy who can't fight anymore talk shit like he's a super badass is another. Like I said, talking about a guys wife online or whatever is bullshit, but if there's someone who can't complain about shit talking, it's Tito Ortiz. And regardless of what he meant to a sport when it was in its infancy, Meathead Mitrione would crush him now and in his prime. Not because Oritiz is a 205er, but because he's always been totally one dimensional and that one dimension isn't enough anymore.
Wilhelm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2011, 04:09 PM   #17
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mittrione and Ortiz go at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilhelm View Post
Jeez you guys, do you realize that you're after a guy for "disrespecting a legend" to a guy whose career is built on disrespecting legends? How much shit did he talk about Shamrock and Liddell again? Besides, "respect" is one thing; letting a guy who can't fight anymore talk shit like he's a super badass is another. Like I said, talking about a guys wife online or whatever is bullshit, but if there's someone who can't complain about shit talking, it's Tito Ortiz. And regardless of what he meant to a sport when it was in its infancy, Meathead Mitrione would crush him now and in his prime. Not because Oritiz is a 205er, but because he's always been totally one dimensional and that one dimension isn't enough anymore.
None of that matters mate. The reality is Mitrione is utterly irrelevant. And to top it off the guys a c*nt with a big mouth.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:32 PM   #18
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 5,329
vCash: 117
Default Re: Mittrione and Ortiz go at it

matt lost to James McSweeney who is no where near a good fighter
greathamza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:52 PM   #19
CrimsonBeast
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 366
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mittrione and Ortiz go at it

Careers don't matter in this argument. Point is you don't bad mouth a man's wife to an audience like Mittrione did.
CrimsonBeast is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:19 PM   #20
dcb154
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 107
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mittrione and Ortiz go at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonBeast View Post
Careers don't matter in this argument. Point is you don't bad mouth a man's wife to an audience like Mittrione did.
I agree...but just to be contrary: when that "wife" is a pill popping porn-star; I mean, isn' it kinda fair game?

It's not like she is some anonymous do-gooder. He married a woman who took countless dudes for money; causes untold amounts of drama for him and his kids; etc. etc. You gotta expect to hear a little crap about it going into the marriage and develop a thicker skin.

One poster did point out the irony of Tito being disrespected by an up and comer who has yet to prove himself in the sport. Things are coming full circle now...and he doesn't like the way it feels.
dcb154 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:26 PM   #21
CrimsonBeast
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 366
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mittrione and Ortiz go at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcb154 View Post
I agree...but just to be contrary: when that "wife" is a pill popping porn-star; I mean, isn' it kinda fair game?

It's not like she is some anonymous do-gooder. He married a woman who took countless dudes for money; causes untold amounts of drama for him and his kids; etc. etc. You gotta expect to hear a little crap about it going into the marriage and develop a thicker skin.

One poster did point out the irony of Tito being disrespected by an up and comer who has yet to prove himself in the sport. Things are coming full circle now...and he doesn't like the way it feels.
Tito is fair game for sure but, Jenna put that behind her and shes trying to be a mom and stuff now. Even if it was to build up hype for an upcoming fight vs a dick like tito id say its a bit much. I honestly don't care much either way for their feelings, just saying.
CrimsonBeast is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:35 PM   #22
Amrn4s
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 356
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mittrione and Ortiz go at it

Matt Mirione is a sloppy heavyweight that nobody really cares about watching.

Tito is not the best Light Heavyweight, but he sure knows how to pump up a fight.
Amrn4s is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:38 PM   #23
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 5,329
vCash: 117
Default Re: Mittrione and Ortiz go at it

tito didnt need a keyboard to express his feeling towards you or your wife he said what was on his mind to your face.
look at what he did to shamrock
greathamza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:44 PM   #24
TheBradyHawkes
۞
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,122
vCash: 2362
Default Re: Mittrione and Ortiz go at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakey112 View Post
matt was on ariel helwani's show talkin shit about tito and jenna, thats where the beef originated
Just saw this video.

"She's awesome off her back"

"She has great top control"

'She's almost impossible to choke"
TheBradyHawkes is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:15 PM   #25
CrimsonBeast
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 366
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mittrione and Ortiz go at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBradyHawkes View Post
Just saw this video.

"She's awesome off her back"

"She has great top control"

'She's almost impossible to choke"
gotta admit thats pretty funny though
CrimsonBeast is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:24 PM   #26
53 and counting
Warriors.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,607
vCash: 150
Default Re: Mittrione and Ortiz go at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBradyHawkes View Post
Just saw this video.

"She's awesome off her back"

"She has great top control"

'She's almost impossible to choke"
53 and counting is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:16 AM   #27
PH|LLA
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: YUL
Posts: 38,158
vCash: 5685
Default Re: Mittrione and Ortiz go at it

roid rage
PH|LLA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:44 AM   #28
Dave_j1985
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 564
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mittrione and Ortiz go at it

Tito use to talk alot of shit, but I never recall him getting too personal or talking shit about people's families, Mitrione crossed the line, and although Tito's finished now he was at his prime the long time light-heavy champ, Mitrione will NEVER get the gold in the UFC.
Dave_j1985 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:15 AM   #29
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,771
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mittrione and Ortiz go at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH|LLA View Post
roid rage
hahaha yea
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:45 AM   #30
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 18,269
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mittrione and Ortiz go at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBradyHawkes View Post
Just saw this video.

"She's awesome off her back"

"She has great top control"

'She's almost impossible to choke"
That is funny and definitely deserves a beatnig.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013