Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-29-2007, 02:31 PM   #16
4Rounder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 285
Default Re: Does Pac Have Respect For Jmm's Accomplishments??

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacDbest
Pac knows deep inside him that JMM is just an easywork for him. He just Broken his hand in 1st rd that's why JMM survives. He got blister on his foot by the 3rd that's why JMM came back. He showed his swollen left hand & the Blister after the fight so this is a fact.

JMM ducking Pac for years just like MAB just proves JMM doens't believe he has a Chance. Pac's experience with the ducking JMM lost their interest with this rematch that's why he Planned in invading the Lightweight division.

But Pac is not that ignorant now. I saw him on GMA footage doing live chat. I guess he picks JMM because of what he saw in the fans survey. With his weekly column "Kumbinasyon" & another Sitcom plus his college education, I believe Pac will be a wiser & more Knowledgeble person from now on & will fight smarter too. Expect him to blow away JMM then expect a superfight with J Diaz, DLH & PBF in the future.
Post proof. Links and pictures of that broken hand.

Many fighters give excuses of why the fight didn't go like they wanted all the time. JMM fought with a broken bleeding nose since round 1 and didn't bitch about it, show some respect to this man.
4Rounder is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum