Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-28-2007, 10:20 AM   #31
196osh
Mendes Bros.
East Side Guru

vCash: 277
Default Re: This proves my point about Hatton!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2ray
That's not the point of this thread...if you want to talk about that then make a new thread...I'll be glad to participate in it
Well if both fighters have not shown the press any sparring footage, but have shown them other training i dont see how it s differnt for either fighter? Nether fighter has given out any footage of sparring.
196osh is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2007, 10:20 AM   #32
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOKA
You my freind , are a Grade A cretin
Great intelluctual response there..now ****-off
K2ray is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 10:22 AM   #33
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 196osh
Well if both fighters have not shown the press any sparring footage, but have shown them other training i dont see how it s differnt for either fighter? Nether fighter has given out any footage of sparring.
But it is only Hatton who talks smack about letting folks into his gym to watch him train, man of the people, Kes lifestory bullshit, getthe****outofhere
K2ray is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 10:24 AM   #34
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

K2Ray.. we know you hate Hatton and hey thats you're right, but stop with the specualtion.Nothing say's shit negative about Hatton there.

Hatton will be hit, thats a given, but will Floyd stand the rain/pain in return?
C Money is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 10:26 AM   #35
196osh
Mendes Bros.
East Side Guru

vCash: 277

Quote:
But it is onl Hatton who talks smack about letting folks into his gym to watch him train, man of the people, Kes lifestory bullshit, getthe****outofhere
Ok man. Some things they want private. Somethings they alow people to watch, and as there is next to no footage of ether fighter sparring considering they both have had around 40 fights. I would assume that that is normal. So why read into he fact thta he has no footage of sparring now?
196osh is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 10:26 AM   #36
ThePlugInBabies
♪ ♫
ESB Addict

vCash: 224

hey K2ray, just let it go mate, everyone knows mayweather will more than likely school hatton.

then floyd can take on a real challenge and get his arse handed to him by "the punisher"
ThePlugInBabies is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 10:27 AM   #37
Dorfmeister
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Yes, I definitely agree that Billy Graham is building a mind barrier around Hatton so that his trainee believes that Floyd Mayweather Jr will not negate his advance maneuvre. The portable body punchbag doesn't prepare Hatton for the counter-move but only to train offense so they're not worried about what's coming back at em n that is a very serious issue here - Hatton may get into the fight with good mental drive and a false sense of security if he really wants to fight through the pain, pretty kamikaze in there n test the other guy's guts, heart n will. Hatton like Barrera fights on high octane and will probably be as intense as he was against the much heavier handed Tszyu but he's not preparing himself technically... Mental toughness alone may not do, but at this point, it's probably already too late.
Dorfmeister is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 10:29 AM   #38
joe33

vCash:

Some seriously worried Mayweather fans on here,they keep starting up threads to convince us all,tell us hatton fans we are wrong,even tell us that hatton knows he has no chance hehe,oh man if your guy losses(and yeah he could),will any of you be back on here we must all wonder
Old 11-28-2007, 10:31 AM   #39
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
K2Ray.. we know you hate Hatton and hey thats you're right, but stop with the specualtion.Nothing say's shit negative about Hatton there.

Hatton will be hit, thats a given, but will Floyd stand the rain/pain in return?
He won't have to, the power (which Hatton ignorantly dismisses) will ****-up Hatton's equilibrium and his only plan of fighting. WORD
K2ray is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 10:33 AM   #40
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe33
Some seriously worried Mayweather fans on here,they keep starting up threads to convince us all,tell us hatton fans we are wrong,even tell us that hatton knows he has no chance hehe,oh man if your guy losses(and yeah he could),will any of you be back on here we must all wonder
Same applies to you Hatton Hugger...I will stop posting new threads as I know the outcome of this fight...you just watch the last few days (on here) before the fight and the number of nervous threads by Hatton fans and I mean REAL nervous
K2ray is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 10:34 AM   #41
joe33

vCash:

Quote:
He won't have to, the power (which Hatton ignorantly dismisses) will ****-up Hatton's equilibrium and his only plan of fighting. WORD
We shall see, WORD UP
Old 11-28-2007, 10:36 AM   #42
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Floyd's power is very over rated and the only way he' wins by TKO is accumulation or cuts.
C Money is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 10:36 AM   #43
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfmeister
Yes, I definitely agree that Billy Graham is building a mind barrier around Hatton so that his trainee believes that Floyd Mayweather Jr will not negate his advance maneuvre. The portable body punchbag doesn't prepare Hatton for the counter-move but only to train offense so they're not worried about what's coming back at em n that is a very serious issue here - Hatton may get into the fight with good mental drive and a false sense of security if he really wants to fight through the pain, pretty kamikaze in there n test the other guy's guts, heart n will. Hatton like Barrera fights on high octane and will probably be as intense as he was against the much heavier handed Tszyu but he's not preparing himself technically... Mental toughness alone may not do, but at this point, it's probably already too late.

..and you notice their only plan of winning this fight is still not completed seein as ole crackhead Billy is STILL intently watching old Mayweather fights in his hotel room for signs of weakness
K2ray is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 10:37 AM   #44
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
Floyd's power is very over rated and the only way he' wins by TKO is accumulation or cuts.
Don't you mean underrated by the likes of Team Hatton and its legion of huggers
K2ray is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 10:40 AM   #45
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Don't you mean underrated by the likes of Team Hatton and its legion of huggers
NO!! I'm flat out sayin OVER RATED!

He isnt Ko'ing Hatton in the true sense. Accumulation or cuts, thats IT

People act like Tszyu couldnt box and punch

Floyd doesnt have the right hand Tszyu had and he damn sure aint knocking Ricky sensless

Floyd has D and better use it or he's in trouble
C Money is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum