D' "X" Factor
East Side VIP

Location: In your . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . WORST Nightmare
vCash: 2065
Default Re: "I dont fukcin run, like him."

Quote:
"I dont fukcin run, like him."

Hmmmmmm . . . yeah that makes sense.

PBF runs around, move in and out, left and right to avoid punchers and position himself to throw his own.

While Hatton runs straight towards the opponent tie him up so he could sneak in his punches while they are wrestling in the middle of the ring.

I'd say that quite a big difference.
psychopath is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 07:25 PM   #47
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramshall1
She ran, plain and simple.

A good example of Boxing is Kessler against Andrade . . .by the later rounds everyone knew he couldnt KO Andrade but that didnt stop him from putting on a show. . . might be why Kessler will have more fans after a loss than Fraud EVER will have.
One problem PBF is a defensive counter-puncher and Kessler is not. Not to mention Kessler wasn't outwighed by 13 pounds on fight night like PBF was. You still fail to realize that in boxing there are many different styles learn to appreciate them all or find a new sport.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 07:30 PM   #48
Ramshall1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C
One problem PBF is a defensive counter-puncher and Kessler is not. Not to mention Kessler wasn't outwighed by 13 pounds on fight night like PBF was. You still fail to realize that in boxing there are many different styles learn to appreciate them all or find a new sport.
Kessler is a counterpuncher, and he's not a "brawler" . . .another thing he is not - is a Runner. Fraud is a runner. If I wanted to watch runners I would be a track and field fan.
Ramshall1 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2007, 07:32 PM   #49
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
Kessler is a counterpuncher, and he's not a "brawler" . . .another thing he is not - is a Runner. Fraud is a runner. If I wanted to watch runners I would be a track and field fan.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 07:37 PM   #50
Ramshall1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Brawler = JLC, Lacy, Margarito, Tyson

Boxer = Shane, DLH, Kessler, JMM

Runner = Fraud, Malagnagi, Dirrel, Casamayor
Ramshall1 is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 07:45 PM   #51
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
Fraud came in dressed like a Gladiator and ran from Baldomir like it was a 5K run.

Fraud talked up a big game about DLH "Im gonna slice him up . . .I aint taking one backward step . . . its gonna be brutal". The chump never even tried to back up his words.

When has Hatton ever not tried to back up his words, when has he EVER run?

Again, thats why Hatton has 33,000 fans and Fraud has 33 Groupies that he has to pay.
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 08:04 PM   #52
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:

Runner = FLoyd, Malagnagi, Dirrel, Casamayor
More irrational hate. You have lost all credibility here.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 08:09 PM   #53
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP

Here is what I'd like to know if Floyd does end up trading w/him and loses will he get respect from his haters ?

Personally there is no need to brawl with Ricky but I am curious what the perception would be if this were to happen ?
Imperial1 is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 08:15 PM   #54
DatBo215
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_RapPBF
The crowd booed because they wanted a knockout, which was virtually impossible seeing has Floyd hurt his hand in th fight and Baldomir is virtually impossible to knockdown.

By saying Floyd ran 12 rounds I can tell you didnt even watch the fight. It was utter domination, inside and outside. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] A masterpiece of boxing skill
I certainly watched the fight and floyd certanly ran. wat you floyd fans don't understand is that floyd other than beating a game judah has done nothing since he was at 140. also wat angers non floyd fans is the amount of shit he talks and the little he does to back it up. he talks like he's gonna destroy people like cotto than fights corey spinx. I mean if that's your game than that's co', just don't talk something different. don't cam to be the greatest and not fight great fighters, don't say your gonna brutally beat someone and run and take the decision.
DatBo215 is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 08:15 PM   #55
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1
Here is what I'd like to know if Floyd does end up trading w/him and loses will he get respect from his haters ?

Personally there is no need to brawl with Ricky but I am curious what the perception would be if this were to happen ?
Hell no he won't they'll say he was an overrated bum. They only want him to trade because it gives him the best chance to get caught and lose.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 08:19 PM   #56
Imperial1
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBo215
I certainly watched the fight and floyd certanly ran. wat you floyd fans don't understand is that floyd other than beating a game judah has done nothing since he was at 140. also wat angers non floyd fans is the amount of shit he talks and the little he does to back it up. he talks like he's gonna destroy people like cotto than fights corley. I mean if that's your game than that's co', just don't talk something different. don't cam to be the greatest and not fight great fighters, don't say your gonna brutally beat someone and run and take the decision.
Not to discount what Floyd has done up to this point but lets not forget how a fighter can be built up to this major threat w/out fighting major op ..IE MARGARITO ..

The man wins sometimes in spectcular fashion and sometimes in a boring fashion ..If he opted to brawl with all of his opponents his record would without a doubt have some losses ..But he shouldn't be scrutinized for constantly winning ..I hope he gets humbled against Hatton he is in need of a whooping but if he wins will there still be doubt in your mind ??
Imperial1 is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 08:19 PM   #57
PJ
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Runner = Fraud, Malagnagi, Dirrel, Casamayor and Cory Spinks
PJ is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 08:28 PM   #58
Symphenyceo
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C
And Ricky won't be backing up a damn thing come Dec 8th. when he gets his boxing lesson. He will find out from the opening bell that he's in too deep but by then it will be to late for him and his delusional fans. His short arms, lack of a jab, piss poor defense, not being able to deal with a boxer with movement and his big ass mouth will spell his doom. Anyone that knows boxing can see PBF is a stylistic nightmare for Hatton and it's about time people realize this. PBF lands on Ricky like rain on a tin roof and makes his face look like a jack 0 latern after halloween. PBF by UD.

Symphenyceo is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 08:33 PM   #59
john b
EVERTON 0- OLdham 1
ESB Addict

vCash: 871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonsdale
Hatton isn't that huge in the uk there's very much a north south divide here 33,000 is just people from manchester.
If you asked 1000 Londoners who Ricky Hatton was i think about only 40% would know or be aware of the fight coming up.
Boxing isn't that huge here thanks mainly to the state of it with everything going PPV Boxing comes way down on the list of sports
followed here probably about the same level as Soccer in the States.
If you asked 10000 Londonders who Floyd Mayweather was i think only 5% would know of non 18-40 year old men.
That probably his true but I was at the castillo and hatton fight and there were a few londoners and southerners down there. I had a drink with a few hammers fans.
john b is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2007, 08:34 PM   #60
pit
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I doubt you could see anything with Frauds balls pressed up against your eyelids.
Really I doubt you see much with your head up your ass ..

I mean really you called shane and Kessler BOXERS when both guys are punchers .. last I remember both shane and Kessler both got out boxed .

Kessler buy a true boxer and shane buy a converted puncher turn boxer.
Swarming and overwhelming your opponent with strength and speed is not considered boxing .. you ****ing goof.

your knowledge of the sport and your hate for boxer is really Garbage .. You need to take the shit out to the curb. "Buster"
pit is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum