Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 12-02-2007, 02:55 AM   #16
Melbourneborn
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Annoying ****..

Mate, i can only repeat what other people have said. You've done what only those others who have had the ***** to step through the ropes can understand. You've waited in that lonely room for an eternity waiting for your call up. You've taken to the ring - knowing no one can fight the fight for you. The courage of any bloke who has stepped foot into the squared circle cant be questioned.. these blokes are tools. Your a fighter - your tougher, more couragous, harder and a better fighter.. but dont drop to their level and fight them. No need.

Theyre sitting their talking the talk to you, pay no attention to it because you've walked the walk.. a walk they wont have the guts to take!
Melbourneborn is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 03:18 AM   #17
boxing4life
Now or Never
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75

Bring that **** back to the gym and motivate through it! this one is for you!
What do great champions do they come back-bernard hopkins
boxing4life is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2007, 08:26 AM   #18
knockout
Make my day
ESB Addict

Dont listen to them dont be mentally weak.
knockout is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2007, 05:36 PM   #19
Johnboy2007
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1075

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpshooter736
yeah this happened to me...my friend thought he was hot **** cause i hurt myself while sparring....cut eye ( no biggy ) and he was saying "wow u must've sucked if that happened to you, i bet i could kick ur ass in a fight"

then i took him up on that fight...i boxed him in my garage and got a TKO because i hit him in the head and he say all white for the next 3 min...hahhaha

plus he was using 12 oz

i was using 16 oz

he refused to wear head gear or a mouth peice so i was like alright, the better for me...

ill post a video of this in a little bit.

but anyways dont give a **** of what people think....if you think you did your best that day thats what counts at the end of the day...

-Adam
That was clever If you knew you could beat him why bother, even if he was annoying the **** out of you, better to ignore him. Violence isnt the answer boxing is a sport. I know its tempting but you shouldav probably handled it differently.
Johnboy2007 is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2007, 05:52 PM   #20
ben1990
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

My advice man is to be mentally tough. I know someguy at my gym who lost his first 4 fights and then won 4 in a row. My old boxing coach also lost his first 5 of 6 fights but his ending am record was 52-11. Don't let some bums who would probably throw up/**** themselve if they ever got into a fight let you down. Just be mentally tough that is one of the most important things about boxing. Just thinking I don't care what this person thinks.
ben1990 is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2007, 10:22 PM   #21
welshwonder
G.O.A.T
ESB Jr Member

i think hte best thing you can do is simply invite whoever it is that says **** like this to come to the gym with you for a week to see how hard it is bets they will never ever open their mouth about anything like that again, they are trying to belittle you, the best way is to subtlely prove them wrong.
welshwonder is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2007, 10:45 PM   #22
bigeddie27
Belt holder
ESB Addict

i dunno man, it sounds like they were really clowning you. If it got you heated like that then they were trying to mock you. Me? I would have punched one of them right in the nose and broke that mother****er. they disrespected you man, **** that ****. Sometimes people just ask for it. Plus, you wont really get in any trouble too. Trust me, I have laid plenty of people out. All the cops do is give you a fine. No biggie. I garuntee you they stop talking **** too. You could just call them out to the ring, and if they deny just call them a ***** every day to remind them.
bigeddie27 is offline  Top
Old 12-04-2007, 04:38 PM   #23
JMonster
Contender
ESB Senior Member

remember everything they say n think about it when u train...use it to ur advantage in motivating urself
JMonster is offline  Top
Old 12-04-2007, 04:57 PM   #24
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeddie27
i dunno man, it sounds like they were really clowning you. If it got you heated like that then they were trying to mock you. Me? I would have punched one of them right in the nose and broke that mother****er. they disrespected you man, **** that ****. Sometimes people just ask for it. Plus, you wont really get in any trouble too. Trust me, I have laid plenty of people out. All the cops do is give you a fine. No biggie. I garuntee you they stop talking **** too. You could just call them out to the ring, and if they deny just call them a ***** every day to remind them.
I've found when people learn a martial art be it practicing boxing, TKD, Kung Fu, Muay Thai, whatever they grow out of this pathetic, childish ****. I guess some don't.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 12-04-2007, 05:05 PM   #25
Johnboy2007
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™
I've found when people learn a martial art be it practicing boxing, TKD, Kung Fu, Muay Thai, whatever they grow out of this pathetic, childish ****. I guess some don't.
I was thinking exactly the same thing but already said it to one person on this thread lol. If your stronger and a better fighter why waste your energy proving it on bums in the street , save it for the ring. Maybe he doesnt want a crim reckord even if the fines are small. Im not against defending yourself or if you get into the occasional fight but to teach someone a lesson is just sad. Theres a gym down from me thats full of hard **** heads , one of them who was meant to be the next big thing went down couple years ago and is still serving time for gbh (gross bodily harm)
Old 12-04-2007, 07:09 PM   #26
BITCH ASS
"Too Fast"
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeddie27
Fine my ass.

Try battery.

My friend just had to pay $3,000 for that ****.

That's why you don't let the cops get involved in the first place.

Get the **** outta there.
BITCH ASS is offline  Top
Old 12-04-2007, 09:10 PM   #27
Johnboy2007
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by capfunds
Fine my ass.

Try battery.

My friend just had to pay $3,000 for that ****.

That's why you don't let the cops get involved in the first place.

Get the **** outta there.
Or just dont do it for no good reason lol, yes someones slept with your gf or kicked the **** out of your best mate but because someone is teasing you about boxing grow the **** up and ignore it.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing