Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-30-2011, 05:24 PM   #181
Scottrf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1900
Default Re: Spencer Fearon post on Facebook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skellington View Post
There are no active mods but you can contact 007, or use the sticky thread at the top of the forum - he is supposedly the mod for this section.

Personally this Boxen guy is clearly a troll, so what's the point?

However I'm going to going to report Slapbangwhallop for stirring up shite just like he did when Haroon Khan got dropped from the GB amateur squad !!
Haven't reported it but there are so many shit threads, I write one about the title shots of 4 British boxers and barely get any replies.
Scottrf is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2011, 08:42 PM   #182
iceferg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2648

Just reading that proves the guys racist. Sounds like he wanted DeGale to win (like I did) because he's half African (unlike me). Unfortunetly DeGale just sold himself as the bad guy and the crowd bought into it even though it was all tounge in cheek. To suggest that EVERY white man in a crowd is racist is a ****ing disgrace. Don't give me any that bull shit about him promoting racial unity because that can be very hollow from an ethnic minority (no race in paticular, could be whites in one part of the world). When are white people in this country going to stop taking this. He's just generalised every white man in a crowd of thousands and that's 'not racist' and he promotes 'racial unity'.
Anyway I've no dought DeGale will be back. Groves is talented but he's got a weak chin and DeGale didn't have the punch to fully expose it. DeGale could have won that convincingly if he didn't take it for granted.
iceferg is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2011, 10:34 PM   #183
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 240

According to Fearon he "transcends colour".
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2011, 02:58 AM   #184
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 922

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.Boxer View Post
According to Fearon he "transcends colour".
Shame he didn't think the same of others.
Claypole is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2011, 05:52 AM   #185
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdy View Post
i think the ****ing lunatics have taken over the asylum. place is shite ,cunts like this boxen and laz and lex and his merrymen. great av by the way
And you, Gay cunt
Old 05-31-2011, 05:59 AM   #186
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil G View Post
This is for you Boxen...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
You are gay and you know ! Anyman that spends time downloading a picture of a naked man is turned on by it, but you are not a racist because you must fancy blackmen.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:23 AM   #187
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil G View Post
David Haye, Rendall Munroe & Kell Brook.
Out of all the boxers in Britain you can only come up with 3 and David Haye is the only one at the top, plus how far does the the family tree go back in britain?. Now do the same with the USA.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:36 AM   #188
iceferg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxen View Post
Out of all the boxers in Britain you can only come up with 3 and David Haye is the only one at the top, plus how far does the the family tree go back in britain?. Now do the same with the USA.
What the hells your problem mate? There is a much larger amount of ethnic minorities in America. In Britain you have Khan, Haye who are getting massive press coverage and TV deals. Much more than Carl Froch, Ricky Burns and Nathan Cleverly.
iceferg is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2011, 09:40 AM   #189
WalletInspector
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Khan doesn't live in America.
WalletInspector is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2011, 09:42 AM   #190
mckay_89
Haw you!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1065

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceferg View Post
What the hells your problem mate? There is a much larger amount of ethnic minorities in America. In Britain you have Khan, Haye who are getting massive press coverage and TV deals. Much more than Carl Froch, Ricky Burns and Nathan Cleverly.
He's trolling. If you were to do a list of the most popular fighters to come out of Britain; Bruno, Benn, Eubank, Lewis and Hamed would all be shoe ins for the top 10, whilst Conteh and Honeyghan would be there or thereabouts.
mckay_89 is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2011, 09:52 AM   #191
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceferg View Post
You have no idea mate. Amir Khan get's more stick in Britain then any other fighter Why ? He was accused in the papers of ***ually asaulting a girl and trashing her apartment in Britain when in fact he was in the USA, he as achieved as much as Ricky Hatton, if not more, but they are treated very differently by the public over here, where are all the other asian fighters coming through in this country?, the largest group amongst Minorities in this country, where are all the Eastern block fighters? It can only be changed when we admiit there is a problem. In the USA you have Pacman, Mayweather, Dela Hoya, Moseley, Khan, Williams, Barrera, Hopkins, Jones ect..
Old 05-31-2011, 09:57 AM   #192
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalletInspector View Post
Khan doesn't live in America.
Yes know all, I was waiting for you to show up, how long has he spent in britain in the last 2 years, hardly any time, he trains with Freddie Roach in America, they don't do the sessions over the phone.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:58 AM   #193
WalletInspector
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Yes know all, I was waiting for you to show up, how long has he spent in britain in the last 2 years, hardly any time, he trains with Freddie Roach in America, they don't do the sessions over the phone.
He spends more time in Britain than in America.
WalletInspector is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2011, 10:01 AM   #194
Boxen

vCash:

Quote:
I am wasting my time here trying to educate people living in denial, so Debate with you when you wake up.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:05 AM   #195
ScubaSteve
Dwylo o Garreg
ESB Addict

vCash: 952

Quote:
I am wasting my time here trying to educate people living in denial, so Debate with you when you wake up.
So you're now not even bothering to log on as one of your aliases to argue with yourself now?
ScubaSteve is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum