Don't care, he'll always be an asshole 11 57.89%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2011, 02:07 PM   #16
Primenal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

I feel for Brock, but there's no denying in life you will reap what you sow eventually. The dude was a dick in the past, and had a huge chip on his shoulder. I actually liked his humbleness and his attitude after coming back the last time.
Amazes you in life how somebody can be so big, so strong, and in such shape, and have problems like this. In all honesty though he didn't need to fight anymore...Against a wrestler I wouldn't bet against Brock, but against anybody who knows how to throw a few decent punches he loses.
Primenal is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2011, 05:13 PM   #17
smbsmd
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1222

that joke was really rude, but I still laughed out loud!
smbsmd is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2011, 05:25 PM   #18
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Shit joke. Shit thread. I don't understand why some "fans" take out vendetta's with fighters. The man is suffering from a condition that can kill. His career aside he deserves EVERYONE's best wishes.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2011, 10:15 PM   #19
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
shit joke. Shit thread. I don't understand why some "fans" take out vendetta's with fighters. the man is suffering from a condition that can kill. His career aside he deserves everyone's best wishes.
+1
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2011, 10:46 PM   #20
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
Shit joke. Shit thread. I don't understand why some "fans" take out vendetta's with fighters. The man is suffering from a condition that can kill. His career aside he deserves EVERYONE's best wishes.
whatever with your bleeding heart. you only know about his condition because hes a famous dude. AND, hes famous for being arrogant, ****y, pompous, and basically, an ASSHOLE! how do you know i havent suffered from a condition that was and is life threatening? what about your neighbor?

in my opinion, karma is a bitch. this dude came across as an asshole time and time again. he belittled opponents and made a mockery of the sport he was a champion in (how many top ranked fighters have you seen cry...literally CRY when theyve been punched in the face? Total bully move). you cant expect to make jokes of everyone around you only to ask for sympathy when you need it. you reap what you sow.

either way, just take the joke as what it was intended to be...a JOKE. not a great one, but one that illustrates rather well the IRONY of the situation Brock finds himself in. honestly, before he cried, i liked the guy, and wanted him to win, but dont come looking for sympathy when you have never offered any, at least publicly, in the past.
macp1 is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2011, 10:50 PM   #21
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by macp1 View Post
whatever with your bleeding heart. you only know about his condition because hes a famous dude. AND, hes famous for being arrogant, ****y, pompous, and basically, an ASSHOLE! how do you know i havent suffered from a condition that was and is life threatening? what about your neighbor?

in my opinion, karma is a bitch. this dude came across as an asshole time and time again. he belittled opponents and made a mockery of the sport he was a champion in (how many top ranked fighters have you seen cry...literally CRY when theyve been punched in the face? Total bully move). you cant expect to make jokes of everyone around you only to ask for sympathy when you need it. you reap what you sow.

either way, just take the joke as what it was intended to be...a JOKE. not a great one, but one that illustrates rather well the IRONY of the situation Brock finds himself in. honestly, before he cried, i liked the guy, and wanted him to win, but dont come looking for sympathy when you have never offered any, at least publicly, in the past.
So if kharma is a bitch you should get your come uppances by making a shit joke in a thread which nobody finds funny and everyone disagrees with. Ooooops already happend, kharmas a bitch

It wasnt funny, take it like a man
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2011, 11:02 PM   #22
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
So if kharma is a bitch you should get your come uppances by making a shit joke in a thread which nobody finds funny and everyone disagrees with. Ooooops already happend, kharmas a bitch

It wasnt funny, take it like a man
theres a few open minded people even here in the mma forum. a few have found the joke amusing. unfortunately for yourself, and a few others, you are incapable of recognizing a sense of humour other than what you personally find attractive. i think golden girls is a funny show. do i watch it? no, not my 'cup of tea' so to speak, but who am i to impose my beliefs on others? go ahead, enjoy golden girls. bea arthur, betty white, etc are all accomplished comediennes, but i would rather watch stand-up comedy. in fact, you critiqueing my 'joke' reminds me a lot of the guy the joke is about. bullying your beliefs on others. you dont like the joke, go away. do you make fun of people that like richard pryor (pre and/or post visit to Africa)? how about seinfeld or friends or David Haye fans? i dont care if you think im funny or not. i dont care that your writing skills are as eloquent as an elephant in a tutu. but dont impose your will on others, and assume your opinions are more important than everyone elses. thats the problem with bullies like you and brock, you think in absolutes. you dont like something, so nobody else can. unfortunately, all bullies get theirs. just ask brock as he convalesces.

i also would bet that brock himself would be the first to recognize the irony of the asshole removing joke. if you cant laugh at yourself, what else is there to laugh at? humility goes a long way.
macp1 is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2011, 11:04 PM   #23
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Nobody cares, it was a poor joke fella. Get over it
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2011, 11:06 PM   #24
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Nobody cares, it was a poor joke fella. Get over it
you dont even have a clue where that joke has been told, the reception it has received, and the whole genesis of it. youre probably most likely jealous you didnt think of it yourself. envy is one of the 7 deadly sins, dontcha know? stew in that stoo
macp1 is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2011, 11:09 PM   #25
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Yes mate, if it helps you sleep at night, you are funnier than me. Feel better?
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2011, 11:21 PM   #26
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

not trying to be funnier than anyone, my condescending friend. just trying to inject some irony, albeit in an off colour way, into this situation. maybe i just felt jaded at watching ufc 130? big country looking more like willie nelson than an mma fighter will do that to a nukka
macp1 is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2011, 11:24 PM   #27
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Im really interested. Tell me, how was your childhood?

That was sarcasm by the way
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2011, 11:39 PM   #28
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Im really interested. Tell me, how was your childhood?

That was sarcasm by the way
why dont you tell me about yours? or at least the amount of your childhood you have actually lived through. should i come back and ask you about the whole duration in a few years, when youve reached adolescence maybe?
macp1 is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2011, 11:50 PM   #29
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

I spent my childhood developing a sense of humour and humility when I make a twat of myself in public
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2011, 12:04 AM   #30
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I spent my childhood developing a sense of humour and humility when I make a twat of myself in public
not too sure what that sentence was about, but if you feel you made a 'twat' of yourself in public, then i concur.
i even gave us a way out of this, but you had to inject infantile sarcasm into the discussion with your question of my childhood.
macp1 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum