Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


View Poll Results: Asshole?
More of an asshole to compensate 5 26.32%
Less of an asshole 3 15.79%
Same amount of asshole 0 0%
Don't care, he'll always be an asshole 11 57.89%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2011, 12:08 AM   #31
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,933
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Yes Im infantile. Maybe I should show some class and mock a man with an illness
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 12:31 AM   #32
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Catharines Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 75
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
Yes Im infantile. Maybe I should show some class and mock a man with an illness
to my understanding, hes talking of a comeback already, isnt he? that would mean hes NOT ill any longer. but i bet he was scared shitless about the operation
macp1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:51 PM   #33
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by macp1 View Post
whatever with your bleeding heart. you only know about his condition because hes a famous dude. AND, hes famous for being arrogant, ****y, pompous, and basically, an ASSHOLE! how do you know i havent suffered from a condition that was and is life threatening? what about your neighbor?

in my opinion, karma is a bitch. this dude came across as an asshole time and time again. he belittled opponents and made a mockery of the sport he was a champion in (how many top ranked fighters have you seen cry...literally CRY when theyve been punched in the face? Total bully move). you cant expect to make jokes of everyone around you only to ask for sympathy when you need it. you reap what you sow.

either way, just take the joke as what it was intended to be...a JOKE. not a great one, but one that illustrates rather well the IRONY of the situation Brock finds himself in. honestly, before he cried, i liked the guy, and wanted him to win, but dont come looking for sympathy when you have never offered any, at least publicly, in the past.
O the irony. What an utter crock. Do you know him personally? No you don't so shut the **** up. You're just another stupid fan who's been given a platform to vent his spleen. Frankly no one cares.
Im not interested one iota in Brock's personality. I don't know him from a can of paint and thus i see no need to take a personal issue with him. That aside the man IS suffering from a life threatening condition. If there isn't enough humanity in your wretched soul to at least show him some sympathy then clearly YOU'RE the one with the issues.
Face it mate your joke sucks balls.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:54 PM   #34
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by macp1 View Post
you dont even have a clue where that joke has been told, the reception it has received, and the whole genesis of it. youre probably most likely jealous you didnt think of it yourself. envy is one of the 7 deadly sins, dontcha know? stew in that stoo
Yeah there's a ton of forum posters here are absolutely jealous of your brimming wit and intellect.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:59 PM   #35
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Catharines Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 75
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
O the irony. What an utter crock. Do you know him personally? No you don't so shut the **** up. You're just another stupid fan who's been given a platform to vent his spleen. Frankly no one cares.
Im not interested one iota in Brock's personality. I don't know him from a can of paint and thus i see no need to take a personal issue with him. That aside the man IS suffering from a life threatening condition. If there isn't enough humanity in your wretched soul to at least show him some sympathy then clearly YOU'RE the one with the issues.
Face it mate your joke sucks balls.
wow, u speak like you know him...wait, you said no one does...but you do know he is suffering, right? have you ever heard of hypocrisy? i dont remember the last time i had the opportunity to read such a hypocritical piece of garbage. you are gonna show a can of paint sympathy? what? i cant believe the two of you are so insecure that you have taken up such a huge issue with a little harmless joke. only you two have even bothered to post more than once. most people with a slightly below average IQ and better would just read the joke, laugh and/or cringe and move on. not the two of you. any other laws im breaking here, Thought Police?
macp1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:01 PM   #36
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Catharines Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 75
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

not to mention, you yourself has stated that the operation was a success, and hes thinking of a return in 2012 or whenever. what life threatening illness is he suffering from now then? Getting punched in the face?
macp1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:23 PM   #37
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by macp1 View Post
wow, u speak like you know him...wait, you said no one does...but you do know he is suffering, right? have you ever heard of hypocrisy? i dont remember the last time i had the opportunity to read such a hypocritical piece of garbage. you are gonna show a can of paint sympathy? what? i cant believe the two of you are so insecure that you have taken up such a huge issue with a little harmless joke. only you two have even bothered to post more than once. most people with a slightly below average IQ and better would just read the joke, laugh and/or cringe and move on. not the two of you. any other laws im breaking here, Thought Police?

Hypocrisy? Look up the meaning of the word rookie. And why write an essay on some shit joke that only you got? Like i said already i don't know the guy from a can of paint. But i know EXACTLY what he's going through. If you think making fun of a life threatening condition is fun as well as surgery to save his life then a discussion with you is clearly a waste of time. You probably just some 15 year old scrote anyway.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:32 PM   #38
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Catharines Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 75
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
Hypocrisy? Look up the meaning of the word rookie. And why write an essay on some shit joke that only you got? Like i said already i don't know the guy from a can of paint. But i know EXACTLY what he's going through. If you think making fun of a life threatening condition is fun as well as surgery to save his life then a discussion with you is clearly a waste of time. You probably just some 15 year old scrote anyway.
go have a fissureectomy and 2 heart attacks and come back and talk to me about pain and life threatening illnesses. he had some of his asshole removed. the dude is an asshole. it doesnt take rocket appliances to see the corelation. it was a joke. one you didnt like. but that doesnt give you the right to become all self-righteous and defend an asshole whom, i would assume, doesnt give 2 shits (he cant really spare any now, can he?) about what you and i have to say about him. you think hes gonna be all like "that scurlaruntings is such a cool guy. he defended me and stuck up for my asshole on a boxing forum! im gonna give him two tickets to my next fight!"?

anyways, why do you make such an issue over a joke. is it because you dont find it funny, so therefore, nobody else is allowed to? are you lonely scurlar? do you need to vent and rant on a boxing forum to feel that somebody is listening to you? i listened friend. its ok. you and shoo helped turn a thread that wasnt supposed to go past maybe 3 comments to the third and soon the 4th page! you guys did good! now go take your olanzapine and have a nice, sunny day
macp1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:46 PM   #39
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by macp1 View Post
go have a fissureectomy and 2 heart attacks and come back and talk to me about pain and life threatening illnesses. he had some of his asshole removed. the dude is an asshole. it doesnt take rocket appliances to see the corelation. it was a joke. one you didnt like. but that doesnt give you the right to become all self-righteous and defend an asshole whom, i would assume, doesnt give 2 shits (he cant really spare any now, can he?) about what you and i have to say about him. you think hes gonna be all like "that scurlaruntings is such a cool guy. he defended me and stuck up for my asshole on a boxing forum! im gonna give him two tickets to my next fight!"?

anyways, why do you make such an issue over a joke. is it because you dont find it funny, so therefore, nobody else is allowed to? are you lonely scurlar? do you need to vent and rant on a boxing forum to feel that somebody is listening to you? i listened friend. its ok. you and shoo helped turn a thread that wasnt supposed to go past maybe 3 comments to the third and soon the 4th page! you guys did good! now go take your olanzapine and have a nice, sunny day
Yeah whatever ya clown. I was right you are 15.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:50 PM   #40
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,933
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

It's still a crap joke.
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:54 PM   #41
CrimsonBeast
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 366
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

This thread is like dog shit on a sidewalk and i just stepped in it. do everybody here a favor OP and stop posting
CrimsonBeast is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:24 PM   #42
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Catharines Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 75
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
Yeah whatever ya clown. I was right you are 15.
karma is a bitch, like i said before. you get upset if somebody makes a joke about an athlete making millions of dollars (or thousands i guess for brock), yet you can judge an ordinary person, and ridicule what they went through. i hope you have to drink 2 bottles of citrimag and go through that surgery, then id love to see how you post on here, even after 2 heart attacks and 4 stents later. its a ****in joke you retard. i truly hope you do one day go through what others have, then we'll see your mettle, see what youre made of hiding behind your keyboard. i was forced out of any training because of a heditary condition, and you can sit there and make judgements and assumptions based on your own limited knowledge of the world? im bet youd cry like a little baby after your first experience with couplets. r u getting dizzy? are you dying? how close have you been asshole? maybe the same surgeons that worked on your pal brock lesnar should operate on your asshole as well.
macp1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:26 PM   #43
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Catharines Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 75
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonBeast View Post
This thread is like dog shit on a sidewalk and i just stepped in it. do everybody here a favor OP and stop posting
whyd you post then idiot, if this thread is such a waste of time? this is like kindegarten. i bet youre a serial texter too, arent ya? probably have a panic attack if your phone died while you were out.
macp1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:28 PM   #44
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Catharines Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 75
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

bottom line is, brock was an asshole. its all over the forum. he lost 12 inches of his colon, or if ya like, his asshole. looks like you found it scurlar
macp1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:28 PM   #45
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 5,329
vCash: 117
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

dude now you are getting desperate.
the post was a joke and all it was meeh but now you are really losing it
greathamza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013