Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


View Poll Results: Asshole?
More of an asshole to compensate 5 26.32%
Less of an asshole 3 15.79%
Same amount of asshole 0 0%
Don't care, he'll always be an asshole 11 57.89%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2011, 05:32 PM   #46
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Catharines Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 75
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
dude now you are getting desperate.
the post was a joke and all it was meeh but now you are really losing it
only because i was challenged by stoo, than piece of shit scurlar. it was intended to be a passing ironic joke on a person that in my eyes is larger than life. just like michael jackson jokes or any other celebrity joke. i didnt intend for it to be reaching 4 ****in pages. i just have an issue with self-rightouesness that takes me over when i witness it. i feel the same way about many govt agencies that enforce laws based on what they think is good for people and whats not. it's big brother syndrome.
stoo and scurlar could have just posted lame joke, gay joke, or whatever, and who woulda cared? but when they take up such issue...its hard to avoid a fight
macp1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2011, 05:32 PM   #47
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

It's still a terrible joke
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:34 PM   #48
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Catharines Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 75
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
It's still a terrible joke
not sure why anyone that didnt like it couldnt just say that and move on. its not even particularly a funny joke, even in my opinion. for me, it was good for maybe a 3 second chuckle, more due to the irony of it than anything else. but whatever. some people will always feel they are better than everyone else, and their opinion is the only one that matters
macp1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:42 PM   #49
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

My girlfriend is so random. Just the other day she bet me I couldn't make a car out of spaghetti. You should have seen her face when I drove pasta.
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:45 PM   #50
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by macp1 View Post
karma is a bitch, like i said before. you get upset if somebody makes a joke about an athlete making millions of dollars (or thousands i guess for brock), yet you can judge an ordinary person, and ridicule what they went through. i hope you have to drink 2 bottles of citrimag and go through that surgery, then id love to see how you post on here, even after 2 heart attacks and 4 stents later. its a ****in joke you retard. i truly hope you do one day go through what others have, then we'll see your mettle, see what youre made of hiding behind your keyboard. i was forced out of any training because of a heditary condition, and you can sit there and make judgements and assumptions based on your own limited knowledge of the world? im bet youd cry like a little baby after your first experience with couplets. r u getting dizzy? are you dying? how close have you been asshole? maybe the same surgeons that worked on your pal brock lesnar should operate on your asshole as well.
BLA BLA BLA BLA The irony!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:47 PM   #51
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 5,329
vCash: 117
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4zqL5GXe_s&feature=feedrec_grec_index[/ame]
greathamza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:47 PM   #52
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by macp1 View Post
only because i was challenged by stoo, than piece of shit scurlar. it was intended to be a passing ironic joke on a person that in my eyes is larger than life. just like michael jackson jokes or any other celebrity joke. i didnt intend for it to be reaching 4 ****in pages. i just have an issue with self-rightouesness that takes me over when i witness it. i feel the same way about many govt agencies that enforce laws based on what they think is good for people and whats not. it's big brother syndrome.
stoo and scurlar could have just posted lame joke, gay joke, or whatever, and who woulda cared? but when they take up such issue...its hard to avoid a fight
Still a shit joke though isn't it.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:47 PM   #53
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Catharines Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 75
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
BLA BLA BLA BLA The irony!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
you really are an asshole. is that from you, that steaming turd? or is that your kid? it probably is, i notice the resemblance. do those looks come from your mothers side?
macp1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:48 PM   #54
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

When my girlfriend said she was leaving because of my obsession with The Monkees, I thought she was joking.

And then I saw her face.
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:48 PM   #55
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Catharines Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 75
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
Still a shit joke though isn't it.
it was a joke indirectly about shit, youre right.
macp1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:50 PM   #56
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

What do you call a German gynaecologist?

Hans Upperkunt
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:51 PM   #57
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Catharines Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 75
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

the pasta joke seemed kinda original? whered u hear it? the asshole joke was just something that came to my mind reading the other post. if your head wasnt so far up ur own asshole, you might even see the irony behind it. however, based on shitlar, i dont believe he comprehends the meaning of the word. you can always go back to school shitlar, ya know? but maybe take ESL, that way youll get a nice 2.0
macp1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:54 PM   #58
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Did you know Craig David is going to be involved in the 2012 Olympics Archery competition?

He's going to be the bow selector.
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:56 PM   #59
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 5,329
vCash: 117
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.
greathamza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:57 PM   #60
macp1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Catharines Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,563
vCash: 75
Default Re: Brock losing 12 inches of colon

Quote:
Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.
lol, thats great
macp1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013