Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-01-2011, 08:54 PM   #106
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP

vCash: 26664
Default Re: Berto: There is a reason Ortiz was 165 and walked through my shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
what is the relationship with afro-amers and the like with peds? pascal, floyd, accusing people of shite, now berto. unbelieveable
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #107
omiyourhomie
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

berto = fag
omiyourhomie is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #108
Caliboxing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

I doesn't looking good for Berto discrediting Ortiz like that and completely blaming PEDs. He didn't ask for better testing before the fight so now it's too late to complain. All those fighters need to get together and take some action to implement the best possible testing.
Caliboxing is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #109
RobertV77
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgoyLover View Post
Ortiz beats Berto, every ****ing time. Maidana KOs Berto to oblivion. Erik Morales? He'd school all these turds and more!

I say Berto beats Maidana and Morales. Morales? Your asking alot of the old guy. If Berto is a shit fighter then Ortiz's victory doesn't count for much.
RobertV77 is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2011, 09:10 PM   #110
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliboxing View Post
I doesn't looking good for Berto discrediting Ortiz like that and completely blaming PEDs. He didn't ask for better testing before the fight so now it's too late to complain. All those fighters need to get together and take some action to implement the best possible testing.
It wouldn't matter if he accused Ortiz before the negotiations....Berto would still look bad if he lost. If Berto won......he wouldn't have said anything about Ortiz being on anything.... He didn't say anything about Ortiz doping before b/c HE WANTED THE FIGHT! He wasn't going to **** up his money in a fight he was SUPPOSE to win by throwing a monkey wrench in the mix.

The best way to promote change is to step up yourself. Which means if Berto, Floyd and JP all feel so strongly about integrity of the moral fabric of drug testing in boxing, then they need to lead by example. Start taking the tests themselves and set the standard for everyone else.

It's a noble cause and I'd respect them MUCH more if they were more about SHOWING they are about doing what they feel is "RIGHT" vs talking about what's "RIGHT".
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2011, 09:13 PM   #111
MarioBrothers
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by acr347 View Post
Just saw this on Berto's tweets.

there is a reason why he came into the ring 165 pounds. I know people close to him and his camp and I know exactly we he was taking

Let me clear the air now!! Your right there is a reason why Ortiz had so much energy, a reason he could take my heavy shots and keep ticking

o it wasn't Flintstone vitamins!! But it is what it is I should of beat him anyways but it wasn't me that night. Ortiz wasn't him either lol

--------

You get the idea.

True or just bitter, or both?
Funny thing is Money is rumored to fight him next.

Floyd has done a good deed and opened up the eyes of these young fighters(berto,pascal)

To be vigilant is a must in such a dangerous sport that could endanger someones life. I applaud berto for voicing out his opinion and thoughts on ortiz, hopefully ortiz would clear his name by implicating OSDT in his next fight.
MarioBrothers is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2011, 09:31 PM   #112
kadyo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

He just made a complete turn around, it's spinach this time.

BERTO BACKPEDALS; SAYS ORTIZ TOOK PERFORMANCE-ENHANCING SPINACH?

Roughly six hours after insinuating that WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz may have been taking "something" prior to their encounter this past April, former champion Andre Berto now appears to be backpedalling on statements that he posted on his official Twitter account. Earlier this morning, Berto made a series of posts suggesting that there was a reason why Ortiz entered the ring at 165 pounds, had an abundance of energy, and was able to absorb his "heavy shots" during their showdown. According to Berto, he has ties to people close to Ortiz and his camp and knows exactly what "he was taking". Although Berto never specifically mentioned what it was he thought Ortiz was taking, he remarked, "it wasn't Flintstone vitamins." So what secret performance-enhancing supplement is Berto accusing Ortiz of taking? Well, according to his latest posts, it was simply spinach.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
kadyo is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #113
praetorianJJ
Conqueror of Worlds
ESB Addict

vCash: 647

if berto really believed that ortiz was juicing, twitter would not be the arena where he pleaded his case
praetorianJJ is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #114
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyo View Post

Roughly six hours after insinuating that WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz may have been taking "something" prior to their encounter this past April, former champion Andre Berto now appears to be backpedalling on statements that he posted on his official Twitter account. Earlier this morning, Berto made a series of posts suggesting that there was a reason why Ortiz entered the ring at 165 pounds, had an abundance of energy, and was able to absorb his "heavy shots" during their showdown. According to Berto, he has ties to people close to Ortiz and his camp and knows exactly what "he was taking". Although Berto never specifically mentioned what it was he thought Ortiz was taking, he remarked, "it wasn't Flintstone vitamins." So what secret performance-enhancing supplement is Berto accusing Ortiz of taking? Well, according to his latest posts, it was simply spinach.

"Spinach" Berto "insert foot in mouth"
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2011, 09:52 PM   #115
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP

vCash: 26664

The one @ Victor. ...

Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #116
Gander Tasco
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

Gander Tasco is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #117
Caliboxing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

You may have seen what that special spinach did for Popeye. Naturaly, Bluto would beat the crap out of him, but when Popeye took the performance enhancing spinach, Bluto would get brutalized like former Pac opponents. And you could tell it wasn't no ordinary spinach cause it only works for Popeye. Peds are Peds, and cheating is cheating. It's irrefutable. I only want a level playing field.
Caliboxing is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #118
bandeedo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1115

that fool must have been on the boxing sites and read what people thought of his bullshit. figured the dlh approach was the wiser of choices.
bandeedo is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #119
janeschicken
hard work! deadicayshin!
East Side Guru

vCash: 248

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
The one @ Victor. ...

holy shit.
janeschicken is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2011, 10:21 PM   #120
hmi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

What PED actually makes your chin super strong? There should be more boxers who know this by now.
hmi is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum