Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 06-16-2011, 03:22 PM   #166
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: How long would it take (to train at boxing) and be able to defend yourself?

Too immature to get it.
viru§™ is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 03:22 PM   #167
motorcity
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 520
Default Re: How long would it take (to train at boxing) and be able to defend yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyzz View Post
You know what...you two are right, I admit it.

So I just quit the gym I joined (because boxing doesn't help at all with self-defense) and stopped acting so "gay". I'm forcing myself to talk in a lower voice and preface my sentences with "Yo bro" or "Hey man". I've also traded in my blue convertible for a red sunfire....blazed it with some hot rims (spinners no less), a new stereo system, and had my boy (see what I did there?) put a spoiler on the hatch. When I drive by the mall I make sure to not play Lady Gaga or anything else that sounds "gay", I only rock it out to Dre and make sure to bop my head while driving by groups of girls, slowly rolling the windows down.

And while walking with my friends I no longer walk hand-in-hand with my boyfriend, I now put my arms around the girls (don't want to give the impression that I'm gay!) and make sure to drop an "awwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaahhhh" every 15 min or so.

So, yeah, if you guys have any more life-related advice please let me know!!!

Where this guy come from?
motorcity is offline  Top
Old 06-16-2011, 03:23 PM   #168
motorcity
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 520

Quote:
Originally Posted by outslugger View Post
If any homophobic tries to beat you up, just yell at him: "I HAVE AIDS!!!!!!"

No one will ever punch you again HAHA
That might actually work.
motorcity is offline  Top
Old 06-16-2011, 06:33 PM   #169
KillSomething
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 202

Quote:
99% of people love my gayness, these fights only break out when I run out of gay fairy dust to sprinkle on people

You're so right, like I totally annoyed that guy by eating my pizza with my friends, maybe I should just stop eating? Actually, since you know everything, do you think if I blended my food and wore one of these...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

...less fights would break out?

So true, if only more people in the world applied your amazing advice.

For example, the state of Israel is constantly getting into fights...basically they act too "Jewish" - typically they mind their own business and want to live a peaceful and harmonious life (think of it as, umm, eating their pizza with their friends).

Now across the room (oops, I mean strip of land) there exists some guys who think "Israel should be wiped off the map" - now the solution here is very simple; instead of defending themselves and standing up for their liberty, Israel is idiotically risking their own lives! Their children's lives! Everyone's lives! Why don't they just walk away? Why can't they go and eat their pizz...I mean live their lives on the Mediterranean Sea?

You really need to grow up and/or get an education. Your analogies are way off-base and you can hardly go one paragraph without spouting some logical fallacy.

You're a piece of work.
KillSomething is offline  Top
Old 06-16-2011, 06:37 PM   #170
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillSomething View Post
You really need to grow up and/or get an education. Your analogies are way off-base and you can hardly go one paragraph without spouting some logical fallacy.

You're a piece of work.
You can't see the connection between this moron getting into fights and Isreal? Come on, mate. It makes all the sense in the world!
viru§™ is online now  Top
Old 06-16-2011, 06:45 PM   #171
Amin
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
99% of people love my gayness, these fights only break out when I run out of gay fairy dust to sprinkle on people

You're so right, like I totally annoyed that guy by eating my pizza with my friends, maybe I should just stop eating? Actually, since you know everything, do you think if I blended my food and wore one of these...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

...less fights would break out?

So true, if only more people in the world applied your amazing advice.

For example, the state of Israel is constantly getting into fights...basically they act too "Jewish" - typically they mind their own business and want to live a peaceful and harmonious life (think of it as, umm, eating their pizza with their friends).

Now across the room (oops, I mean strip of land) there exists some guys who think "Israel should be wiped off the map" - now the solution here is very simple; instead of defending themselves and standing up for their liberty, Israel is idiotically risking their own lives! Their children's lives! Everyone's lives! Why don't they just walk away? Why can't they go and eat their pizz...I mean live their lives on the Mediterranean Sea?
Seriously? Massive strawman... I'm pretty sure buddy at the pizza place didn't like you, but it sure as **** wasn't because you have occupied his land for 44 years and are intent on stealing it.

That's a horrible example to prove your point by the way. Honestly, he probably doesn't care if you're gay or not, he probably just thought you were an asshole. You being gay doesn't bother me one bit. You being an asshole does. Grow up.
Amin is offline  Top
Old 06-16-2011, 06:46 PM   #172
Amin
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
You can't see the connection between this moron getting into fights and Isreal? Come on, mate. It makes all the sense in the world!
Haha, are you calling Israel gay? Homophobe! Anti-Semite!

Last edited by Amin; 06-16-2011 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to add anti-semite
Amin is offline  Top
Old 06-16-2011, 07:52 PM   #173
BladeJrs
N/A
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amin View Post
I'm pretty sure buddy at the pizza place didn't like you, but it sure as **** wasn't because you have occupied his land for 44 years and are intent on stealing it
Hahaha bravo
BladeJrs is offline  Top
Old 06-16-2011, 10:42 PM   #174
bck620
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

This is why people hate Queers...
bck620 is offline  Top
Old 06-16-2011, 11:56 PM   #175
Amin
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bck620 View Post
This is why people hate Queers...
As much as I dislike the OP's attitude, this is totally uncalled for.
Amin is offline  Top
Old 06-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #176
BladeJrs
N/A
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
As much as I dislike the OP's attitude, this is totally uncalled for.
OP's been calling people retarded, shit-for-brains, imbeciles, etc. Disagreeing with it is one thing, but I wouldn't say such a comment has necessarily been "uncalled for."
BladeJrs is offline  Top
Old 06-17-2011, 12:32 AM   #177
kyzz
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillSomething View Post

You're a piece of work.
right right...this coming from the guy who's primary advice to the given situation was to "act less gay" and "buy a gun" -- because clearly the best response to this situation was to whip out a gun and shoot people in the face

I honestly don't think you're stupid, you just lack life experience...because for someone to actually have life experience and be so goddamn stupid takes skill. I suppose this is the inevitable reality of those who spend their entire lives on the internet, as if the real-world to them is a hybrid between a Spongbob video game and Call of Duty 4.

Quote:
Seriously? Massive strawman... I'm pretty sure buddy at the pizza place didn't like you, but it sure as **** wasn't because you have occupied his land for 44 years and are intent on stealing it.
I know this is completely unrelated to the thread at hand but did you just insinuate that Israel has been occupying -another- countries land with the intention of 'stealing' it?
kyzz is offline  Top
Old 06-17-2011, 12:34 AM   #178
kyzz
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeJrs View Post
OP's been calling people retarded, shit-for-brains, imbeciles, etc. Disagreeing with it is one thing, but I wouldn't say such a comment has necessarily been "uncalled for."
There have been people who've given me advice contrary to what I may believe is best, but I didn't insult them. I insulted the ones who gave stupid advice.

If you really think about it, I'm actually doing them a favor. Sure I could've said "Oh! Be less gay! Yeah we'll agree to disagree!" but do you see the damage I'd be doing? I'm doing what mom & dad should've done and that's tell the kid how incredibly stupid his ideas are.
kyzz is offline  Top
Old 06-17-2011, 01:57 AM   #179
furor celtica
Creeping Death
ESB Jr Member

nice one there mate, 'I'm peace-loving like Israel'. Hahahaha. Ka-boom, gaping hole in your foot, man. Israel are the sickest war-mongering bloodthirsty dirty bastards to walk the earth.
Uh-oh, men in black at my door right now...
furor celtica is offline  Top
Old 06-17-2011, 01:58 AM   #180
furor celtica
Creeping Death
ESB Jr Member

Oh and if you actually gave a shit about self defence you would have left this thread after page 2 and started training in ANYTHING. you must not have many friends.
furor celtica is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing