Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2011, 04:08 AM   #31
KillSomething
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,665
vCash: 202
Default Re: Boxing for fitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxon123 View Post
Yawn, Did you miss the part were I have seen Sparring Tapes? Yes ,No ?
Yeah, we saw it. Nobody believes you, much like we don't believe you coached world-class boxers.

You think the kids mittwork is good. How could you possibly be able to judge his sparring? Everyone looks good on the mitts. Sparring is more subjective. This kid sucks on mitts, so there's reason to suspect he sucks in the ring. You suck at analyzing his mitt videos, so you probably suck at analyzing his sparring videos.
KillSomething is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2011, 04:49 AM   #32
Antsu
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 5,105
vCash: 1347
Default Re: Boxing for fitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxon123 View Post
Interestedly I think you are wrong!
You think I am lying ,when I know I am Not. LOL Our Friend Lefty Analyzed(the guy likes to use big words) that the kid had no Athlete ability so I checked . A nation medal for Wrestling and a state medal for Swimming. Are they Athletic sports? . You Don't seem to understand what I have seen posted on here. Backyard sparring ,Punching the bag and Amateur fights that are really ordinary. I have seen more than just this video. I told you you don't know anything because you don't . Have a nice day.

Hey no need to be buthurt just because you decided to post video of yourself and expected that everyone would say how awesome you look.
Antsu is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:55 AM   #33
Antsu
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 5,105
vCash: 1347
Default Re: Boxing for fitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxon123 View Post
Yawn, Did you miss the part were I have seen Sparring Tapes? Yes ,No ?
Why they are filming sparring tapes, from random fitness boxer? Did his mittwork impress them?
Antsu is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:58 AM   #34
Primate
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,415
vCash: 500
Default Re: Boxing for fitness

What a strange thread.
Primate is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #35
BladeJrs
N/A
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 203
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing for fitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxon123 View Post
This is not an unfair Generalization . This is the facts . The facts as I have lived them.
Because you 'claim' to train some people who may have been assholes doesn't even come close to letting you say that it's fact that boxers typically beat wives, assault people, have messed up personal lives, etc. You sound dumb saying it's fact.

Quote:
Hey no need to be buthurt just because you decided to post video of yourself and expected that everyone would say how awesome you look.
BladeJrs is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:55 PM   #36
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,102
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxing for fitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxon123 View Post
Words of a 15 year old high of pot....
Still waiting for the list of world class boxers you trained...
viru§™ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:16 PM   #37
jimbo7064
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Jerseyyyyyyyyyy
Posts: 23
vCash: 500
Default Re: Boxing for fitness

kids a swimmer and a wrestler clap clap bravo....no boxer or atleast ready for comps face it dude he aint ready. good luck with your bally total fitness routines
jimbo7064 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013