Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-09-2011, 11:43 AM   #31
pacpowerpellet
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 225
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46and0 View Post
Lately, I have had the misfortune to read some atrocious comments along the lines of "this is a competitive fight", "Ortiz is a fresh, hungry, young lion", "Mayweather has trouble with southpaws" etc etc etc. The sort of boxing analysis which belongs in ESB's sewers along with the rats and swamp plankton.

This fight is nothing more than a payday and a tune-up for Iron Chinned Mayweather. How exactly is crude slugger Ortiz going to make a dent in PBF, who possesses one of the best Chins in boxing history?

This fight will be the template for when Money May and Pacqiuao eventually meet. It won't go further than 10 rounds. PBF will toy with Ortiz like he will toy with Pacquiao. The only difference is that Ortiz might acquit himself well and maybe steal one or two sympathy rounds through work-rate, whereas Pacman will be shut out completely, possibly brutally and embarrassingly stopped with a right hook to that Glass Body of his.

Refute.
pacpowerpellet is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2011, 11:44 AM   #32
LancsTerrible
Different Forms of Game.
ESB Addict

vCash: 2238
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
i just made this thread good.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Take that hot-fap-worthy slut to her own thread.
LancsTerrible is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 12:21 PM   #33
warman
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 340

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMSTempleGarden View Post
look at your's
Well, Im not the one always bitching about people's vCash totals...
warman is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #34
warman
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 340

Quote:
It's more than yours despite me donating vast lump sums to noble charitable causes. I thought you were banned, you disgusting racist troll.
**** you, and I think most people here will agree that you are the troll you inbred no-life faggot who cant express himself properly without the excessive use of dumb emoticons.
warman is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 12:28 PM   #35
Bajingo
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1479

Quote:
Originally Posted by warman View Post
**** you, and I think most people here will agree that you are the troll you inbred no-life faggot who cant express himself properly without the excessive use of dumb emoticons.
Sensational comeback from ESB stalwart Warman.

Bajingo is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 01:06 PM   #36
Kittikasem
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Lately, I have had the misfortune to read some atrocious comments along the lines of "this is a competitive fight", "Ortiz is a fresh, hungry, young lion", "Mayweather has trouble with southpaws" etc etc etc. The sort of boxing analysis which belongs in ESB's sewers along with the rats and swamp plankton.

This fight is nothing more than a payday and a tune-up for Iron Chinned Mayweather. How exactly is crude slugger Ortiz going to make a dent in PBF, who possesses one of the best Chins in boxing history?

This fight will be the template for when Money May and Pacqiuao eventually meet. It won't go further than 10 rounds. PBF will toy with Ortiz like he will toy with Pacquiao. The only difference is that Ortiz might acquit himself well and maybe steal one or two sympathy rounds through work-rate, whereas Pacman will be shut out completely, possibly brutally and embarrassingly stopped with a right hook to that Glass Body of his.

Refute.
"Iron-chinned" Money May is a Glass-Legged Disgrace who Chop-Chop Corley and Shameful Shane Mosley had breakdancing like MC Hammer.

If Ortiz doesn't crack those Glass Legs, Pacquiao certainly will, either way "iron-chinned" Money May is going to be cha-cha sliding his way into retirement shortly.
Kittikasem is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 01:07 PM   #37
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

I'm going to bonertown... tell my family I love them.
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 01:08 PM   #38
motorcity
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 520

Iron chin? Pac, Cotto, and DLH took the same single shots from Shane and didn't get as hurt. He has a decent chin but lets not get carried away. He could get KO'd in this fight.
motorcity is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #39
PBFred
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittikasem View Post
"Iron-chinned" Money May is a Glass-Legged Disgrace who Chop-Chop Corley and Shameful Shane Mosley had breakdancing like MC Hammer.

If Ortiz doesn't crack those Glass Legs, Pacquiao certainly will, either way "iron-chinned" Money May is going to be cha-cha sliding his way into retirement shortly.
Horrific post by ESB's famous cum guzzling tranny queen Clitorgasm.
PBFred is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 01:11 PM   #40
Arcane
One More Time
East Side Guru

vCash: 488

Quote:
Originally Posted by warman View Post
The irony of you calling someone else 'inbred' and a 'faggot' what next? you going to call someone a racist
Arcane is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 01:13 PM   #41
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 233

Masterful post and I agree with you 110%
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 01:18 PM   #42
Arcane
One More Time
East Side Guru

vCash: 488

It's amazing how all the non-biased reasonable posters such as myself and the scholarly gent Sheike Al-Lancs amongst others aknowledge the terrific analysis of undisputed 5 weight champion titan 46-0 whilst the opppostion consists of bitter pactard minions and a documented racist
Arcane is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 02:01 PM   #43
Beatle
Sheer Analysis
ESB Addict

vCash: 1395

Floyd's chin has never been hit flush. He took two good powershots from Mosley and remained standing. Great. That doesn't prove much. Margarito took 8 rounds worth of those same punches without going down, yet you don't call him an iron-chinned fighter.

When Zab Judah hit him flush on the jaw, Floyd had to put his glove on the floor to remain standing. That's what we call a "knockdown".

Margarito has a much better chin than Floyd. To make Margo go down, you have to land flush power shots for 9 rounds non-stop, and even then, he beats the count. Floyd went down on one featherduster from Zab Judah.
Beatle is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 02:03 PM   #44
pacpowerpellet
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittikasem View Post

keep trying pactard not gonna happen theirs no glass in money mayweathers iron body
pacpowerpellet is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #45
Think
The Sport Of Kings
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

These sort of threads are always entertaining.
Think is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum