Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-09-2011, 02:10 PM   #46
Predator
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

46and0 is a scholar and a gent.

Under what epistemological promise dare any of you suggest otherwise. When 46and0 delivers these wonderful and articulate posts, you minions should take that dildo out of your mouth, take your thumb out of your arsehole and listen for once in your miserable and worthless lives.
Predator is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2011, 02:46 PM   #47
killa
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

This post has become the pathetic Pacquiao and Mayweather love-fest that I knew it would become. Name calling, accusations of homo***uality, and excessive emoticon use which for some people signifies a valid point has expectedly run rampant.
killa is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 03:24 PM   #48
Marvelous_MNH
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 735
Exclamation Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator View Post
46and0 is a scholar and a gent.

Under what epistemological promise dare any of you suggest otherwise. When 46and0 delivers these wonderful and articulate posts, you minions should take that dildo out of your mouth, take your thumb out of your arsehole and listen for once in your miserable and worthless lives.
I concur unreservedly with your analysis! In fact, I would encourage some of these board members to consider their ontological position, prior to even thinking about epistemology.

Meantime, leave the analysis of the sweet science to those permitted with an ounce of independent thought and critical perspective.
Marvelous_MNH is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 04:16 PM   #49
HEADBANGER
TEAM ELITE GENERAL
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelous_MNH View Post
I concur unreservedly with your analysis! In fact, I would encourage some of these board members to consider their ontological position, prior to even thinking about epistemology.

Meantime, leave the analysis of the sweet science to those permitted with an ounce of independent thought and critical perspective.

its early days for marvelous mnh but i don't think a poster has ever begun his esb career with such a flurry of world class posts. i get the feeling that we are watching the early steps of a potential esb superpower in the making
HEADBANGER is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 04:22 PM   #50
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46and0 View Post
Lately, I have had the misfortune to read some atrocious comments along the lines of "this is a competitive fight", "Ortiz is a fresh, hungry, young lion", "Mayweather has trouble with southpaws" etc etc etc. The sort of boxing analysis which belongs in ESB's sewers along with the rats and swamp plankton.

This fight is nothing more than a payday and a tune-up for Iron Chinned Mayweather. How exactly is crude slugger Ortiz going to make a dent in PBF, who possesses one of the best Chins in boxing history?

This fight will be the template for when Money May and Pacqiuao eventually meet. It won't go further than 10 rounds. PBF will toy with Ortiz like he will toy with Pacquiao. The only difference is that Ortiz might acquit himself well and maybe steal one or two sympathy rounds through work-rate, whereas Pacman will be shut out completely, possibly brutally and embarrassingly stopped with a right hook to that Glass Body of his.

Refute.
Another elite post from an elite poster.
Pimp C is online now  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 04:38 PM   #51
Hoshi
bigboi
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2419

No doubt in my mind.

Iron is the key ingredient lacking from a good many boxers today. Mayweather however has it in ample supply.
Hoshi is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #52
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
vCash: 118

Loser...
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 04:45 PM   #53
Hoshi
bigboi
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2419

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post

Loser...
Shut it you are an absolute joke
Hoshi is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #54
Marvelous_MNH
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

Loser...
May I suggest you return to digging ice holes and fornicating with your mother, sister and other close relatives. Alaska, the state that gave us Sarah Palin.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #55
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
Shut it you are an absolute joke
I'm not the one who makes a HUGE fuss over Vcash you jackass...
Those idiots do... Feel that breeze over yor head? Yeah..
Old 06-09-2011, 04:57 PM   #56
Marvelous_MNH
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEADBANGER View Post
its early days for marvelous mnh but i don't think a poster has ever begun his esb career with such a flurry of world class posts. i get the feeling that we are watching the early steps of a potential esb superpower in the making
Thanking you Headbanger. You are a gentleman and a scholar. I am a modest man, and merely seek to educate and inform the intellectually disadvantaged members populating the ESB forum. If, however, this meets with resistance, then I shall of course have to resort to discombobulating, and stupifying my opponents.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:57 PM   #57
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
May I suggest you return to digging ice holes and fornicating with your mother, sister and other close relatives. Alaska, the state that gave us Sarah Palin.
Oh wow...some newbie or more likley, a COWARDLY alt already has it out for me.

LIke I said to Hoshi...those idiots make a HUGE fuss over their Vcash. Try to keep up, or better yet, just STFU about situations you really don't know about.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #58
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Thanking you Headbanger. You are a gentleman and a scholar. I am a modest man, and merely seek to educate and inform the intellectually disadvantaged members populating the ESB forum. If, however, this meets with resistance, then I shall of course have to resort to discombobulating, and stupifying my opponents.

What a pretentious cunt... Why the new account? Your old one get you flamed too much, had to start fresh.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:59 PM   #59
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Who said this fight is going to be competative? However Ortiz being fresh, young and Hungery that is true... I challenge you to prove other wise....
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2011, 05:02 PM   #60
LancsTerrible
Different Forms of Game.
ESB Addict

vCash: 2238

Quote:

Loser...
Don't hate on a man for donating all his cash to poor Bangladeshi glass jawed kids who had their chins brutally smashed in the floods.
LancsTerrible is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum