Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2011, 05:07 PM   #61
Arcane
One More Time
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,643
vCash: 488
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancsTerrible View Post
Don't hate on a man for donating all his cash to poor Bangladeshi glass jawed kids who had their chins brutally smashed in the floods.
Another great post by Sheikhe Al Lancs
Arcane is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2011, 05:08 PM   #62
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancsTerrible View Post
Don't hate on a man for donating all his cash to poor Bangladeshi glass jawed kids who had their chins brutally smashed in the floods.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:10 PM   #63
Marvelous_MNH
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 296
vCash: 735
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
What a pretentious cunt... Why the new account? Your old one get you flamed too much, had to start fresh.
Far from it. I am indeed a new member of these particular boards. I am however, a modest, but well educated, extensively travelled, and world wisely citizen, with an expansive knowledge of boxing.

Listen, I suggest you return to watching re-runs of Northern Exposure to make you feel right at home. Your debating skills are asinine and not worthy of further engagement. Good-day sir.
Marvelous_MNH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:12 PM   #64
LancsTerrible
Different Forms of Game.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: King of Mexico.
Posts: 4,331
vCash: 2238
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
It's amazing how all the non-biased reasonable posters such as myself and the scholarly gent Sheike Al-Lancs amongst others aknowledge the terrific analysis of undisputed 5 weight champion titan 46-0 whilst the opppostion consists of bitter pactard minions and a documented racist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
Another great post by Sheikhe Al Lancs
Arcane laying the smacketh down on all these roody-poo candy-ass haters.
LancsTerrible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:16 PM   #65
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelous_MNH View Post
Far from it. I am indeed a new member of these particular boards. I am however, a modest, but well educated, extensively travelled, and world wisely citizen, with an expansive knowledge of boxing.
OK..I'm sure you are. Which is why you have to tell youself that every couple posts right? There's a reason people toot their own horns, no one else well. Well, I guess headgiver has your back.

Wait...lets check how well educated you are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelous_MNH View Post
Listen, I suggest you return to watching re-runs of Northern Exposure to make you feel right at home. Your debating skills are asinine and not worthy of further engagement. Good-day sir.
Reruns of Northern Exposure....Sarah Palin... Yes. you've CLEARLY demonstrated intelligence right there!

I know you guys in your little fagboy fanclub LOVE to brag about how smart you guys are, but everyone knows the biggest braggarts are always full of shit. Can take that to the bank you cowardly alt.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #66
Predator
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chinchecker Headquarters, Geneva
Posts: 1,745
vCash: 500
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Uttercunt, over 20,000 posts and you are still insignificant on ESB.

You really are a pathetic piece of shit.
Predator is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #67
46and0
It's irrefutable.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cordial salutations
Posts: 3,346
vCash: 165
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
OK..I'm sure you are. Which is why you have to tell youself that every couple posts right? There's a reason people toot their own horns, no one else well. Well, I guess headgiver has your back.

Wait...lets check how well educated you are...



Reruns of Northern Exposure....Sarah Palin... Yes. you've CLEARLY demonstrated intelligence right there!

I know you guys in your little fagboy fanclub LOVE to brag about how smart you guys are, but everyone knows the biggest braggarts are always full of shit. Can take that to the bank you cowardly alt.
LOL Laaaarnce_Uttercunt has been outgunned, out-debated, and ultimately embarrassed by sensational newcomer Marvelous_MNH. Laaarnce I think it's time for you to cancel your account and concentrate all your efforts on doing what you do best: deepthroating men.
46and0 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:35 PM   #68
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Uttercunt, over 20,000 posts and you are still insignificant on ESB.

You really are a pathetic piece of shit.
Insignificant, yet all you pretenious cunts flock to me like a moth to a flame.

Look at you, out of the woodworks just to defend your boyfreinds and to remind me how insignificant I am.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:35 PM   #69
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46and0 View Post
LOL Laaaarnce_Uttercunt has been outgunned, out-debated, and ultimately embarrassed by sensational newcomer Marvelous_MNH. Laaarnce I think it's time for you to cancel your account and concentrate all your efforts on doing what you do best: deepthroating men.
We weren't debating you low vcash having cunt.

What do you think we were debating, your embarressingly low Vcash total made from terrible picks? Derr....

Tell you what, when you earn a little more, then you can have a voice. Till then, save it for kissing the ass of your boyfriends. K?
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:40 PM   #70
Marvelous_MNH
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 296
vCash: 735
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

As I indicated, I am a modest man. However, given that you feel compelled to question my level of education, I hold a doctorate of philosophy for your information.

However, level of intelligence is something which refers to a far broader range of facilities beyond academic achievement as I am sure you will know.

My intentions upon joining this forum, are to debate, educate, inform and learn, as all men should seek to do here. When fellow board members feel compelled to question whether I am educated, or a reincarnated account holder, I will of course refute such spurious accusations.
Marvelous_MNH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:40 PM   #71
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 10,909
vCash: 122
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelous_MNH View Post

Mayweather will win this fight easily, by TKO in round 9 at the latest, winning every single round on the scorecards. Any questioning of his chin is absolute nonsense.

This will then, roid rage permitting, force Manny to take the fight with PBF, providing of course he beats JMM, a man utterly outclassed by Mayweather. Come on Manny, if you're the best, take the tests! The last hurrah for little Manny will involve utter ownage by Mayweather, and then retirement to a life of politics at which his money may buy him greater success than in boxing. It's irrefutable!
DrMo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:44 PM   #72
46and0
It's irrefutable.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cordial salutations
Posts: 3,346
vCash: 165
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
We weren't debating you low vcash having cunt.

What do you think we were debating, your embarressingly low Vcash total made from terrible picks? Derr....

Tell you what, when you earn a little more, then you can have a voice. Till then, save it for kissing the ass of your boyfriends. K?
Laaaarnce, it's an established, irrefutable fact that I donated lump sums of vCash to noble charitable causes. Cant you even read? It's as clear as day in my signature. Wipe that seal gullet out of your eyes, take off your whale skin mittens and read the post for crying out loud.

And stop conjuring up homo***ual imagery. This is a family forum you vile disgrace. Kindly refrain from peddling your vile fantasies here. Some of us are trying to talk boxing.
46and0 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:45 PM   #73
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46and0 View Post
Laaaarnce, it's an established, irrefutable fact that I donated lump sums of vCash to noble charitable causes. Cant you even read? It's as clear as day in my signature. Wipe that seal gullet out of your eyes, take off your whale skin mittens and read the post for crying out loud.

And stop conjuring up homo***ual imagery. This is a family forum you vile disgrace. Kindly refrain from peddling your vile fantasies here. Some of us are trying to talk boxing.
Make some correct picks or STFU...

Talk boxing? Is that what you think you do?
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:46 PM   #74
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Alaska
Posts: 26,025
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelous_MNH View Post
As I indicated, I am a modest man. However, given that you feel compelled to question my level of education, I hold a doctorate of philosophy for your information.

However, level of intelligence is something which refers to a far broader range of facilities beyond academic achievement as I am sure you will know.

My intentions upon joining this forum, are to debate, educate, inform and learn, as all men should seek to do here. When fellow board members feel compelled to question whether I am educated, or a reincarnated account holder, I will of course refute such spurious accusations.
Wow....OK...uhm, thanks? You've certainly proven much...
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:47 PM   #75
46and0
It's irrefutable.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cordial salutations
Posts: 3,346
vCash: 165
Default Re: Iron Chinned Money May will clown Ortiz just like how he'll trounce Glass Body Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
Wow....OK...uhm, thanks? You've certainly proven much...
LOL Laaaarnce_Uttercunt is lost for words. There's a first.
46and0 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013