Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 06-16-2011, 04:38 AM   #1
engind

vCash: 500
Red face Need Some Advice

Hello to everyone,

1 year ago, nearly these days of year i was smoking, waking up after 1pm, drinking bear all night, staying in front of the pc all night, that was the lifestyle for default programmers, as i was.

Then strange thing happened then i though i was having a hearth attack, i went to hospit...... no seriuos think, only mental attack...

that time i quit smoking(cold turkey), people told me that i will gain weight because of quitting smoking so i started to diet. then tried some running. i realise i was too raw to run. i started some exercise but at these days after 6 months from quitting the smoking, i found an amazing training called boxing training. i met with 'Ali' and his determination.

I searched here, other sites, and i realize i found what is missing with my life style. i wanted to train like boxers. everything in this training were the things that i wanted to do.

So now every morning i am waking up at 3.00 am running for 3 miles in 18minutes, i do my own diet, jumping rope for 15 minutes every evening.

i can see now 3 packs in my abs.i gain muscular strenght and even my *** life is get much better.(i think there is some relation with training and male hormones)

but these days i am thinking why i want to do all the training except boxing part.. punching the bag or shadow boxing.

1 week ago i made myself a heavy bag, i dont know any technique but i am punching it with the technique of some trainers telling on youtube.

i feel my back muscles are getting stable too.

But at this point i dont know that am i doing the right thing?

i searched alot and i think doing it without proper punching will hurt my wrists.

i am here to ask you that i need advice, whats next level to me? i dont have any time to go to trainer, i dont know how you guys do it but morning run and evening exercise is totally getting my free time off. now i am not doing programming and i have a job that totally fulls my day.

i dont want to be a boxer but last time i found myself making my own heavybag and punching it, my free time i am opening Ali's matches, sometimes i do shadow boxing (even i dont know anything how to do it). I dont understand whats inside of the boxing that pulls me in.

should i go further? or at this point is it separating from my first target (healty life, good excersise, fit body) and going to some professional stuff?
engind is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 05:33 AM   #2
MrSmall
Journeyman

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Need Some Advice

Find time to fit it all in, don't worry about your technique too much if you don't want to compete or spar etc, just work on your fitness moreso and in a few months you can decide.
Congratulations on making this big positive change
MrSmall is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing