Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2007, 05:18 AM   #1
Dojo
The Animal
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Melbourne - Jakarta
Posts: 677
vCash: 1000
Default Hamden v Porky II off..

Nader pulled out of the fight due to a lack of motivation...
I was gonna go and watch that too.
Dojo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2007, 07:12 AM   #2
Barge FTA
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 568
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hamden v Porky II off..

Porky Vs Sherrington must happen!
Barge FTA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:24 AM   #3
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,211
vCash: 1394
Default Re: Hamden v Porky II off..

meh
Hmmm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:01 PM   #4
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Hamden v Porky II off..

Nader is waiting for bigger & better things.
Good on him.
Porky should fight Les Sherrington next.
Great domestic matchup, with the winner then looking to fight someone like Nader.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:06 PM   #5
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,586
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hamden v Porky II off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
Nader is waiting for bigger & better things.
Good on him.
Porky should fight Les Sherrington next.
Great domestic matchup, with the winner then looking to fight someone like Nader.
hasnt he been waiting for bigger and better things for a couple of years now.i now he had a shoulder operation. but boxing is about taking fights when they come up. so now he will wait 6 months or more for something else to come up and when he gets beat he will say i just didnt have enough hard fight in past year. what a load of shit.
i think he was lucky to get the decision over porky last time.
huricn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:04 PM   #6
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,142
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Hamden v Porky II off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by leckie
hasnt he been waiting for bigger and better things for a couple of years now.i now he had a shoulder operation. but boxing is about taking fights when they come up. so now he will wait 6 months or more for something else to come up and when he gets beat he will say i just didnt have enough hard fight in past year. what a load of shit.
i think he was lucky to get the decision over porky last time.
If i was Nader i would be chasing a rematch with Sam Soliman.
Nader would be a great test also for any undefeated boxer too like a Victor Oganov, coz Nader is hard as nails.
Having seen footage of the match i had Nader winning just against Porky IMO, tho it was very close.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:28 PM   #7
huricn
bhsboxing.com
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,586
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hamden v Porky II off..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy
If i was Nader i would be chasing a rematch with Sam Soliman.
Nader would be a great test also for any undefeated boxer too like a Victor Oganov, coz Nader is hard as nails.
Having seen footage of the match i had Nader winning just against Porky IMO, tho it was very close.
from what i have read sam is going to be on the next series of the contender so nadar will be waiting for a while to get a rematch.

yeah but oganov and nadar would be a good fight
huricn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:03 AM   #8
gloveup
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 78
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hamden v Porky II off..

Kunga would love to fight Porky. It would be a good tough return for Glen. What do you reckon fatty.
Dino
gloveup is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:07 PM   #9
Barge FTA
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 568
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Hamden v Porky II off..

Dino, i think you are puffin muffins to suggest Porky should go this way.
Barge FTA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013