Old 06-27-2011, 08:39 AM   #61
matt_maxx
Journeyman

vCash: 1000
Default Re: sturm/macklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flurry View Post

Quote from there

"I had it 5-5-1 (rounds) going into round 12 and gave Sturm the last round easy. Giving Sturm a 115-114 points win. I also think i was being biased in favour of Macklin by giving him every close round. I think i gave him 3 close rounds. So in theory i might've been able to give Sturm 1 or 2 more rounds and give Sturm a slightly more favourable points win like 116-112.

Macklin's team got their tactics spot on: Smother Sturm and don't allow him to use his jab (one of the best in the business). For the first 6 rounds he did great and i had it 4-1-1 rounds to Macklin. But, the last 6 rounds, Sturm's team got his jab right back into it and landed more precise shots and the jab and precise power shots worked great. I had Sturm winning 5 of the last 6 rounds."
Just another online poster who hasnt a clue how to score a fight. But nowadays every cretin can write something online and claim he is the ultimate source of boxingwisdom .

I just have to go on the ESB fronpage and copy and paste comments from the articles which which cover Sturm- Macklin and would clearly outnumber all pro-Sturm comments you post here.
matt_maxx is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2011, 08:40 AM   #62
Flurry
Krautchamp
ESB Jr Member

I ve been called Fluffy before no problem mad spaz
Flurry is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 08:41 AM   #63
matt_maxx
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhi View Post
We have a saying where I come from: "who insults is wrong".
Fluffy started insulting me in calling me a troll, smartass .

No, up to that point I wasnt trolling.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:41 AM   #64
Flurry
Krautchamp
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_maxx View Post
Just another online poster who hasnt a clue how to score a fight. But nowadays every cretin can write something online and claim he is the ultimate source of boxingwisdom .

I just have to go on the ESB fronpage and copy and paste comments from the articles which which cover Sturm- Macklin and would clearly outnumber all pro-Sturm comments you post here.
All in all this clearly shows the fight was close, hell I even scored it narrowly for the irish, your in denial
Flurry is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 08:42 AM   #65
Flurry
Krautchamp
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

Brick you first started insulting my intelligence with those mad posts of yours
Flurry is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 08:49 AM   #66
matt_maxx
Journeyman

Quote:
Brick you first started insulting my intelligence with those mad posts of yours
U ran out of arguments becoz u had none, nothing else.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:56 AM   #67
Flurry
Krautchamp
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
U ran out of arguments becoz u had none, nothing else.

Its not true Brick, I have plenty. What you seemingly have though is an urge to get responses, even though the topic has been dealt with and in length. By putting things in my mouth I hadnt said (sturm won/ no controversy at all) I had the need to go back argueing when the stuff was actually crystal clear from the start., Thats why i called you a troll btw, as thats what a troll does. I believe you must be a double moniker user. Your silly txt speech style adding to it.
Flurry is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 09:48 AM   #68
bodhi
So I can die easy ...
East Side Guru

vCash: 1337

Quote:

Your posts suggest otherwise. Sorry.
bodhi is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 09:57 AM   #69
matt_maxx
Journeyman

Quote:
Its not true Brick, I have plenty. What you seemingly have though is an urge to get responses, even though the topic has been dealt with and in length. By putting things in my mouth I hadnt said (sturm won/ no controversy at all) I had the need to go back argueing when the stuff was actually crystal clear from the start., Thats why i called you a troll btw, as thats what a troll does. I believe you must be a double moniker user. Your silly txt speech style adding to it.
Now its getting nasty.

I give you that, you said from the beginning it was a close fight that have gone either way. But just a couple of posts later (as well as your friend Bhodi) ruled out all arguments by saying people (with people you meant everybody who hadnt Sturm winning) should learn to score correctly. Whenever a credible opinion (Nartz, Zbik) is posted you just say they are out of line for some reasons (actually you name no reasons). From this moment it was clear that you are deaf to every argument in favour of Macklin. The best part was when you made up the fairytale about German commentators who are soo objective (they are sometimes and sometimes not as everywhere else) except the ARD (well at least Maske said in his diplomatic manner that Huck lost to Lebedev). But you just ignore everything that is written and repeat over and over the crisp har punches in the 12 round and so on and so on. The way you conduct yourself here is far more worse than me. If ssomeone is looking here for attention that its you further more you seem to be a guy who thinks as long you have the last word you are right. Well, you are not!
Old 06-27-2011, 10:06 AM   #70
Flurry
Krautchamp
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Now its getting nasty.

I give you that, you said from the beginning it was a close fight that have gone either way. But just a couple of posts later (as well as your friend Bhodi) ruled out all arguments by saying people (with people you meant everybody who hadnt Sturm winning) should learn to score correctly. Whenever a credible opinion (Nartz, Zbik) is posted you just say they are out of line for some reasons (actually you name no reasons). From this moment it was clear that you are deaf to every argument in favour of Macklin. The best part was when you made up the fairytale about German commentators who are soo objective (they are sometimes and sometimes not as everywhere else) except the ARD (well at least Maske said in his diplomatic manner that Huck lost to Lebedev). But you just ignore everything that is written and repeat over and over the crisp har punches in the 12 round and so on and so on. The way you conduct yourself here is far more worse than me. If ssomeone is looking here for attention that its you further more you seem to be a guy who thinks as long you have the last word you are right. Well, you are not!

Now its getting tedious

I ve adressed most or all of this and dont have time for your rubble. I've made my point clear, have fun with yourself
Flurry is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 10:49 AM   #71
Robert
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Dan Rafael had it 117-111 for Macklin now that is shocking i though strum won by 2 rounds
Robert is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 09:14 PM   #72
Armo_Ruski
best of da best
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistsOfFury View Post
Shut up you stupid ****ing cunt. You know absolutely nothing about boxing. You're a ****ing retard with Bosnian heritage therefore you will say Sturm is great. He's not. He's absolute shit. And so are you and your family you desperate prick. Why don't you take some pride in your own life instead of living off a guys who's nothing but a paper champion. You despererate prick.
lol "armo ruski" which part is bosnian?? EPIC FAIL!
Armo_Ruski is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2011, 04:24 AM   #73
Zacker
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 214

Quote:
I agree with that part of your post, his once outstanding legs are gone, he stood there like a punching bag for a good portion of the fight, when at last he decided to move and box he immediately had success. Alas for him IM certain he's on the slide. Had to slim down 14 kilograms again, which can't be healthy.
14kg? Wow. I'm susprised he looked as healthy as he did. He still has several fights with Sat1 contracted, correct? So good reason to stay in shape.
Zacker is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2011, 04:28 AM   #74
Flurry
Krautchamp
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacker View Post
14kg? Wow. I'm susprised he looked as healthy as he did. He still has several fights with Sat1 contracted, correct? So good reason to stay in shape.

14,6 kgs to be precise, at least according to press reports here and it wasnt the first time he had to shed that much weight. Comes to show why he was that immobile during much of the fight imo.
Flurry is offline  Top
Old 06-28-2011, 05:45 AM   #75
jdr
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 309

Macklin won the fight
jdr is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum