Old 06-27-2011, 06:12 AM   #46
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Briggs teaming with Dib and Billy H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Sinn View Post
A ****-***ual, with a gay soccer avatar. Does your boyfriend like boxing and soccer too?

Since you NEVER have anything intelligent to say, I wont waste my time responding to your **** again.

Bye Bye ***.
Bye Toni. Keep believing the unbelievable.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2011, 06:13 AM   #47
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
A ****-***ual, with a gay soccer avatar. Does your boyfriend like boxing and soccer too?

Since you NEVER have anything intelligent to say, I wont waste my time responding to your **** again.

Bye Bye ***.
yeah nothin' personal Francis..but your avatar does kind of suck...who is that kunt...is he famous or somethin'..
darkhorse is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 06:15 AM   #48
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Ok Stewy.. answer this question. If you have the mental capacity to not repeat your previous lame ****d posts.

What do you think would have happened, had Green landed a flush, powerful right hand????

I hope the Nigerian Bankers are handling your accounts accordingly.
like most fighters on the planet he prob would have been ko'd...Green has a pretty decent right hand and when landed flush, 9 times out of 10 its lights out
Paul was the one talking up the fight and saying things like "@ Cruiserweight i will be punching holes through walls"
it wasnt until the blatant dive, KO1 price being backed off the map from $9 to odds on before the book being closed and the involvement of some dubious members of the Perth scene turned out to have placed a huge amount on the fight....
it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see it was a dive...
i used to love the guy and i watched it over and over a hundred times trying to find a way to convince myself that he took a legit shot but at the end of the day the evidence is there in HD. even the most shot fighter on the planet can take a grazing jab
anyway i have my opinion on it and you have yours... i respect your opinion, sadly i no longer respect Paul...(i am pretty sure he will get over it)
stewy is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 06:20 AM   #49
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
yeah nothin' personal Francis..but your avatar does kind of suck...who is that kunt...is he famous or somethin'..
Yes he is very famous. The great Danish striker/attacking midfielder Brian Laudrup. I put him up in my avatar after I heard he had cancer. He had magical skills and played for several famous clubs including Ajax, Chelsea, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Glascow Rangers. His brother Michael was an even better player and played for Real Madrid and Barcelona.
Old 06-27-2011, 06:29 AM   #50
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Yes he is very famous. The great Danish striker/attacking midfielder Brian Laudrup. I put him up in my avatar after I heard he had cancer. He had magical skills and played for several famous clubs including Ajax, Chelsea, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Glascow Rangers. His brother Michael was an even better player and played for Real Madrid and Barcelona.
...fair enough...I certainly take that back then...I wouldn't wish that on anyone...sorry if it offended buddy
darkhorse is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 06:30 AM   #51
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

Glasgow.
ipswich express is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 06:33 AM   #52
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
...fair enough...I certainly take that back then...I wouldn't wish that on anyone...sorry if it offended buddy
I wasn't offended mate.
Old 06-27-2011, 06:35 AM   #53
Bobby Sinn
Bulimba Bullant
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy View Post
like most fighters on the planet he prob would have been ko'd...Green has a pretty decent right hand and when landed flush, 9 times out of 10 its lights out
Paul was the one talking up the fight and saying things like "@ Cruiserweight i will be punching holes through walls"
it wasnt until the blatant dive, KO1 price being backed off the map from $9 to odds on before the book being closed and the involvement of some dubious members of the Perth scene turned out to have placed a huge amount on the fight....
it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see it was a dive...
i used to love the guy and i watched it over and over a hundred times trying to find a way to convince myself that he took a legit shot but at the end of the day the evidence is there in HD. even the most shot fighter on the planet can take a grazing jab
anyway i have my opinion on it and you have yours... i respect your opinion, sadly i no longer respect Paul...(i am pretty sure he will get over it)
Yes, we have our differing opinions.

Personally I'm glad he's ok, as I'm sure you are towards him also.
Bobby Sinn is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 06:40 AM   #54
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Ok Stewy.. answer this question. If you have the mental capacity to not repeat your previous lame ****d posts.

What do you think would have happened, had Green landed a flush, powerful right hand????

I hope the Nigerian Bankers are handling your accounts accordingly.
Bobby not sure that helps your argument. If he got hit he would have got hurt lucky he took a dive would be the response of someone who thought he did take a dive
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 07:58 AM   #55
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvthefightgame View Post
Look give the guy a break ffs. u guys are going on like u never got dudded on a fight night before it takes ***** just to step threw the ropes. & he is allowed to make a living not like he has heaps of options. Half the guys on here wld prob stepped threw the ropes & started crying.
Well, half the guys on here aren't pro fighters or haven't been offered $250k to turn up in shape for a fight.

The amount of **** Green has copped for what Briggs did is fine as long as the same amount of **** is flung at Briggs, but it seems he's been forgiven
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 08:05 AM   #56
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Nice photo of Ryan Giggs in your avatar.
Non non non

It's our French correspondent 20****87 in my avatar
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 09:27 AM   #57
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Was always a big fan of the Laudrup brothers. Denmarks run at euro 92 was amazing!
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 09:37 AM   #58
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Firstly Ty, you midget wog piece of ****, I have NEVER suggeted to you that Briggs took a dive. Quit your filthy lies.

I said before the fight, based on reports that came in frequently, that this fight COULD end in tragedy. I stated that someone is in position to be held accountable for a potential DEATH.

Now, for the rest of you clowns, my take is that Briggs DID NOT take a dive. The guy was in no condition to be fighting, especially against Green. Nor was he in position to take a solid blow, especially against Green.

Looking at the guy as he entered the ring... pitiful sight. The jab landed with enough to rattle the brain/spine juncture. His corner, aware of his condition (just as the Fenech, NSW Commission, Vic Commission & fight periphials did) were probably counting their blessing that it was over.
Some of the stupidest **** I have ever read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Well, half the guys on here aren't pro fighters or haven't been offered $250k to turn up in shape for a fight.

The amount of **** Green has copped for what Briggs did is fine as long as the same amount of **** is flung at Briggs, but it seems he's been forgiven
Green had no business organising this fight, like you have no business discussing a man's sport. Im sure your new e-hardman friend Dberry has rejected bigger purses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Non non non

It's our French correspondent 20****87 in my avatar
Weak stalking CP im much better looking, so you can go ahead and change it to the cat picture you so badly want instead.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 09:38 AM   #59
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict

It was a dive but i loved it. Green wanted a ppv gimme and briggs made sure he got it.

Called their bluff, gangsta!!!
perfect jet is offline  Top
Old 06-27-2011, 10:08 AM   #60
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

Im ganna put this in the simplest terms possible.
if you dont think briggs took a dive you are a complete and total ****ing idiot.

there was footage floating around of briggs sparring 2 weeks prior to the match in which he was whacked FLUSH, numerous times, with punches literally 10 times harder than green hit him and he stayed upright no probs. my 6 year old sister could have taken that "punch." he dived or at the very least dogged it.
rusty nails is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum