Old 06-30-2011, 08:33 PM   #16
Predator
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Chin Talk Special: Klitschko vs Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
If Haye gets caught with the right hand at ANY round, even the first, he's either knocked down and hurt badly or out. Haye needs to avoid that and confuse Wladimir with speed and movement. Wladimir will be able to handle Haye's shot but not for long especially if Haye plans to throw to the body a lot. Haye MUST throw to the body a lot, relying on one big shot won't work, Wladimir might be hurt but he won't be out. Wladimir has never been completely out from a single shot, he always gets up. If Haye lands a lot of body shots and gets Wladimir to gas out then a TKO is inevitable. All Haye has to do is counter Wladimir's right hand.
I do not think there will be a one punch KO in this fight. Both fighter's Chins may be bad but a little under estimated. Haye actually seems to recover pretty quickly after being stunned.
Predator is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2011, 03:57 AM   #17
Bo Bo Olson
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1736

Was there for the sanders fight...had not the ref waved it off Wlad would have beaten the count....and that shocked me. I had good seats, and had my binoculars with me.
So was looking into Wlad's wild eyes as he was on his hands and knees.
When he got up the last time. His legs were steady.

For Brwster who expects the ref to hit you with a hip after the bell....and that put him down.

Neither has a Patterson Chin.
Bo Bo Olson is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2011, 04:11 AM   #18
mrtony80
Likes thick chicks
ESB Addict

vCash: 314

Does Haye hit as hard as Sanders? Maybe. Is he faster? Definitely. Sanders put Wlad down with some very ordinary looking shots. At one point, I think it was Merchant that said it was the speed of Sanders that was troubling Wlad...

...I don't know why so many people are acting like Haye has no chance at all...
mrtony80 is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2011, 04:31 AM   #19
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Sanders would have knocked Haye out cold in the first round, Sanders is 6 feet 5 inches tall, very long reach, always strong early, much faster than Haye, straighter punches, southpaw, plus Vlad did not train for the Sanders fight, was not prepared, came into the ring cold, did not spar, much less with a southpaw, while Sanders was in the best shape of his life, he was preparing to fight Valouev in South Africa. I posted this on ESB "before" that fight, also on boxing.de, sent it to Klaus Peter Kohl, told a member of Team Klitschko, Vlad would have stopped Sanders in a rematch, but Sanders refused to fight him. The Puritty fight was in the 11th round because Vlad ran out of gas, he was very young then, did not train because he was promoting that fight, he weighed only 236, had diarrhea, was drained, that fight was a mismatch in favor of Vlad, his corner threw in towel, Vlad was angry, whatever, a fluke, Vlad would have won rematch, Vitali was the first to stop Puritty. Vlad's next fight was against Axel Schultz, Vlad stopped Schultz in the 8th round, first to stop him, George Foreman could not stop Schultz, in fact, Foreman was beaten up by Schultz, IBF ordered a rematch, Foreman refused and was stripped of his title. In the first Brewster fight, Vlad was drugged, look at the evidence, but people believe what they want to believe. MRI showed zero signs of a concussion, but doctors were concerned he was going into a diabetic coma, two sets of urine/blood samples were missing, water bottle missing, ID missing, video of person in Vlad's dressing room, Vlad was drained early, felt bad in first round. Vlad has run out of gas one time within his entire career and that was the Puritty fight, 11th round, Vlad has never ran out of gas since then. Brewster lost in a total mismatch in the rematch, he did not want rematch, but finally gave one when Don King dumped him! Vlad will knock Haye out in a mismatch!!!!!!!
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2011, 04:35 AM   #20
Unforgiven
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

On a heavyweight scale of 0 to 10
(with 10 being, say, Oliver McCall and 0 being Clifford Etienne)

I give Wladimir Klitscho a 4 or 5

And I'll be generous and give Haye 1 starter point.
Unforgiven is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2011, 04:41 AM   #21
Caliboxing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Who knows what can happen. It's fight between heavy hitters with a history of both going down and showing some weakness, so the probability of a TKO is high.

Whoever has this guy's tough chin wins:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPqOQnpragc[/ame]
Caliboxing is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2011, 04:42 AM   #22
46and0
It's irrefutable.
ESB Addict

vCash: 165

Glass Jaws exist in boxing, that much we do know. We also know that once they crack don't come back, just as my great grandfather always said.

Esteemed Professor, Professor I C Chins taught me a secret formula, and I can exclusively reveal it today. It is, Glass Jaws exist in boxing (GJ) + Once they crack they don't come back (CM [short for Cracked Mandible]) = Brutal Embarrassing KO (BEK)

Ergo:

GJ + CM = BEK

This formula is applicable across boxing as a whole.

Someone is getting their disgraceful Chin completely Shattered in this fight people.
46and0 is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2011, 04:44 AM   #23
Unforgiven
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliboxing View Post
Whoever has this guy's tough chin wins:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

WTF ?
Why, man, why ?
Unforgiven is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2011, 07:07 AM   #24
Kalasinn
♧ OG Kally ♤
East Side Guru

vCash: 1200

On "Fight Night Champion" Wlad's chin is rated 13/20, i thought this was fair for gameplay mechanics.

However, they rated Haye's chin 15/20!

I changed Haye's chin to 12/20, & now it feels right.
Kalasinn is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2011, 08:38 AM   #25
greigorypeck
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 807

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46and0 View Post
Glass Jaws exist in boxing, that much we do know. We also know that once they crack don't come back, just as my great grandfather always said.

Esteemed Professor, Professor I C Chins taught me a secret formula, and I can exclusively reveal it today. It is, Glass Jaws exist in boxing (GJ) + Once they crack they don't come back (CM [short for Cracked Mandible]) = Brutal Embarrassing KO (BEK)

Ergo:

GJ + CM = BEK

This formula is applicable across boxing as a whole.

Someone is getting their disgraceful Chin completely Shattered in this fight people.
greigorypeck is offline  Top
Old 07-01-2011, 09:00 AM   #26
naldo marshal
heavyweight champ
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

to see their last three fights, i think wlad will have greater chance to win (make haye be pizza), but one thing that wlad must do; make sure the distance of the fight to avoid haye's best punch.
naldo marshal is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum