Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-03-2007, 10:51 AM   #1
joe the great
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Allan Green's next two fights.

Any chance Woods scores an upset? His last fight out he beat an undefeated prospect. What about Peter Manfredo. I am picking Green in both but believe that Woods has a tiny shot and Manfredo has a so-so chance.
joe the great is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2007, 11:30 AM   #2
Motor City Sam
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Allan Green's next two fights.

That's a good question. I guess it depends on how whether or not Green is suffering any effects from his loss to Miranda and his illness. On the surface, I expect Green to win both fights. I wasn't that impressed with Manfredo's performance against Banks.
Motor City Sam is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2007, 11:31 AM   #3
joe the great
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motor City Sam
That's a good question. I guess it depends on how whether or not Green is suffering any effects from his loss to Miranda and his illness. On the surface, I expect Green to win both fights. I wasn't that impressed with Manfredo's performance against Banks.
It wasn't a bad performance. Banks was a pretty good fighter he just didn't have power. Rest assured that Green comes loaded with power. It will be a different kind of beast. Woods could be a tough fight. He has been durable of late and he also beat Emmit Linton. So he and Green have a common opponent that they both struggled with.
joe the great is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2007, 11:37 AM   #4
Motor City Sam
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe the great
It wasn't a bad performance. Banks was a pretty good fighter he just didn't have power. Rest assured that Green comes loaded with power. It will be a different kind of beast. Woods could be a tough fight. He has been durable of late and he also beat Emmit Linton. So he and Green have a common opponent that they both struggled with.
Those are good points. Banks turned out to be a better fighter than I thought he was. I'm not familiar with Woods, so I appreciate your insight. If Green is looking past him, I could see him getting stung.
Motor City Sam is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2007, 12:36 PM   #5
TroubleLurks
**** spell check
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe the great
Emmit Linton won that ****ing fight with Green and everybody knows he got jobbed. Just ask Guru.
TroubleLurks is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum