Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-02-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Wlad v Haye....the result

Well this fight went to plan for Wlad IMO....Haye failed to get anywhere near aggressive enough to win the fight

At least now Wlad will be seen as a true unified undisputed heavy weight champ of the world

Yes Haye was fast and evasive but he did nowhere near enough to win the fight

I was far from impressed with Hayes smack talk and then epic failure to back it up...he didn't want to go to war

Also Haye's bullshit excuses about his poor toe and his constant bitching to the ref the way he kept falling down when in the clinch...shame shame shame...should have concentrated on fighting Wlad

Wlad champ of the world
ashley is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2011, 09:24 PM   #2
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Wlad v Haye....the result

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Well this fight went to plan for Wlad IMO....Haye failed to get anywhere near aggressive enough to win the fight

At least now Wlad will be seen as a true unified undisputed heavy weight champ of the world

Yes Haye was fast and evasive but he did nowhere near enough to win the fight

I was far from impressed with Hayes smack talk and then epic failure to back it up...he didn't want to go to war

Also Haye's bullshit excuses about his poor toe and his constant bitching to the ref the way he kept falling down when in the clinch...shame shame shame...should have concentrated on fighting Wlad

Wlad champ of the world
yeah the post fight excuses were lame.he had a few moments and had Wlad stung badly in the 12th. The Boring Brothers now hold every belt.
The Heavyweight division is shit.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2011, 09:31 PM   #3
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
yeah the post fight excuses were lame.he had a few moments and had Wlad stung badly in the 12th. The Boring Brothers now hold every belt.
The Heavyweight division is shit.
See i cant understand this talk...its not as if Wlad ran for 12 rounds...he came on in Hayes face for 12 rounds...if haye had enough balls he could have won...haye failed to live up to his hype

dont get me wrong hes a good fighter and with another few good wins he will get a shot at Vilali....but you cant take anything away from Wlad
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2011, 09:44 PM   #4
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
See i cant understand this talk...its not as if Wlad ran for 12 rounds...he came on in Hayes face for 12 rounds...if haye had enough balls he could have won...haye failed to live up to his hype

dont get me wrong hes a good fighter and with another few good wins he will get a shot at Vilali....but you cant take anything away from Wlad
Wlad works behind his jab,superior height,reach.effective,clinical good fighter. bit boring for me. Haye was always going to have trouble getting close to land anything decent on Wlad. back to not caring about the HW division for me.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:51 PM   #5
perko
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Hayes a dog , done the same as bj flores against green , just did'nt have a go at all . he was like mundine in tactics - fight as little as possible and try to con the judges or maybe hes just not that good in a era of outside the klits fat , overhyped , big mouthed , no guts , over ****ing paid heavyweights . **** no wonder every young bloke i work with underground only wants to talk about mma and reckons boxing is shit . how do i defend it after that crap haye served up . a answer please ash , not putting you down either mate , just need a answer after that shit . **** pac should be on a billion dollars a fight if thats the heavyweight going rate .
perko is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2011, 10:04 PM   #6
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by perko View Post
Hayes a dog , done the same as bj flores against green , just did'nt have a go at all . he was like mundine in tactics - fight as little as possible and try to con the judges or maybe hes just not that good in a era of outside the klits fat , overhyped , big mouthed , no guts , over ****ing paid heavyweights . **** no wonder every young bloke i work with underground only wants to talk about mma and reckons boxing is shit . how do i defend it after that crap haye served up . a answer please ash , not putting you down either mate , just need a answer after that shit . **** pac should be on a billion dollars a fight if thats the heavyweight going rate .

Just tell them it's the sweet science mate...hit and don't get hit...Wlad has perfected it....don't forget 40% of posters here said Haye would ice Wlad...credit where credit is due..Wlad came forward for 12 rounds
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2011, 10:12 PM   #7
perko
Contender
ESB Senior Member

yeah your right ash , if you'd want your kids to box you'd want them to do it the klitschko way '' jab out , big right cross and stay out of range till you want to do it again''. but **** haye is the ''type of cant back it up bigmouth'' that is sending young fellas to mma in droves
perko is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2011, 10:16 PM   #8
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by perko View Post
yeah your right ash , if you'd want your kids to box you'd want them to do it the klitschko way '' jab out , big right cross and stay out of range till you want to do it again''. but **** haye is the ''type of cant back it up bigmouth'' that is sending young fellas to mma in droves
I wouldn't be so hard on Haye mate...he's got good speed and evasion and throes shits from everywhere

Fact is Wlad is great...great style,attack and defense, also world class chin

Haye landed his 6 or 7 hayemakers that would stop lots of fighters

Wlad is underrated....simple
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2011, 10:22 PM   #9
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
I wouldn't be so hard on Haye mate...he's got good speed and evasion and throes shits from everywhere

Fact is Wlad is great...great style,attack and defense, also world class chin

Haye landed his 6 or 7 hayemakers that would stop lots of fighters

Wlad is underrated....simple
agree except for chin.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:50 PM   #10
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Thank god i didnt wake up at 4am to watch this fight. Was so hyped up.
donkeyking is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2011, 10:50 PM   #11
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 925

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqQK6Z5PGqE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqQK6Z5PGqE[/ame]
aussie opinion is online now  Top
Old 07-02-2011, 10:52 PM   #12
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
agree except for chin.

Haye may not agree
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #13
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

All along I said haye wouldn't take the necessary risks and wouldn't engage. Exactly what happened. He should retire right away. In all my years I have not seen a fighter talk so much shit and then fight scared. Larry Merchant was right to criticize Haye the way he did. He was looking for a way out from the middle rounds. Anyone else notice after one of the dives he took he got up on a knee and was grabbing his back? ****ing pretender Haye is. At least guys like Thompson had a go. Even thought Klit has a weak chin you can't expect to spark him with just one right hand. Especially when you are as innacurrate and sloppy as Haye is... He didn't use his speed or footwork, didnt throw any combinations, barely went to the body which was wide open. He was just after a nice big pay day; that's why he fought so hard for a 50/50 pay split. He knew he would get owned! Adam Booth and Haye had a rubbish plan and no plan B which was bad as well. Feed this cunt to vitali with a 75/25 pay split and watch him get belted from pillar to post. He is a disgrace to the sport and the proud heavyweight history of England. George foreman and Lewis must have been cringing, they were both guys that would rather take a ko than run like that. Glad I didnt pay for this shit
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2011, 11:15 PM   #14
AdamH
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

boring fight. haye folded IMO.
AdamH is offline  Top
Old 07-02-2011, 11:32 PM   #15
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I was far from impressed with Hayes smack talk and then epic failure to back it up...
Similar to some bloke you worship
shanemfr is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum