Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-03-2011, 04:34 AM   #31
Briggsy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wlad v Haye....the result

another heavyweight flop, you'd think with over 6 billion people in the world someone over 200 pounds could box.
Briggsy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2011, 04:39 AM   #32
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley View Post
Suck it up Josey...your boy got spanked

Dont give me this huge underdog crap.....40% of the people in here were convinced Haye would ice Wlad early....and the main forum was split as well....your right about i thing Wlad fought the perfect fight

Now trash talking Haye can go talk about cutting other people's heads off
Mate i always knew it was going to be a big task to topple Wlad but admit i thought Haye was in with a chance to win underdogs do win sometimes ( ask Woodsy ) Haye talked his way into a unification shot but the bloke he fought didn't allow him to fight to HIS game plan , Simple as that . as for the chopping heads off ? well a lot of fighters try to engage their opponent in such smack talk and at the end of the day it earn't Haye $15 million in one night whilst some blokes ( cough ) take a career to get that sort of money talking shit for years without actually winning **** all . At least Haye can sit on the beach in Cyprus knowing he held a quarter share of the greatest prize in sport and lost in an attempt to go further in a unification bout .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2011, 04:41 AM   #33
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briggsy View Post
another heavyweight flop, you'd think with over 6 billion people in the world someone over 200 pounds could box.
Maybe we should wheel out Briggsy to take another 8 second pasting ? he's gotta be about 200lbs these days .
Old 07-03-2011, 04:43 AM   #34
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Maybe we should wheel out Briggsy to take another 8 second pasting ? he's gotta be about 200lbs these days .
teke is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2011, 04:45 AM   #35
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Mate i always knew it was going to be a big task to topple Wlad but admit i thought Haye was in with a chance to win underdogs do win sometimes ( ask Woodsy ) Haye talked his way into a unification shot but the bloke he fought didn't allow him to fight to HIS game plan , Simple as that . as for the chopping heads off ? well a lot of fighters try to engage their opponent in such smack talk and at the end of the day it earn't Haye $15 million in one night whilst some blokes ( cough ) take a career to get that sort of money talking shit for years without actually winning **** all . At least Haye can sit on the beach in Cyprus knowing he held a quarter share of the greatest prize in sport and lost in an attempt to go further in a unification bout .
I'm happy a worthy fit champ fought Wlad....I just dont want people coming along "now" saying Haye had **** all chance when before they were saying Haye is so fast....and only needs one punch...bla bla...speed kills...you know the general talk

He should stick around and keep fighting the big fights...when the Klits call it a day he will beat most of the other contenders
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2011, 04:46 AM   #36
Briggsy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
touche
Briggsy is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2011, 04:48 AM   #37
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

The worst thing is, Haye believes all his own bullshit. He will not admit he isnt good enough to beat someone he calls robotic and boring. He was far better at CW IMO
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2011, 04:56 AM   #38
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
The worst thing is, Haye believes all his own bullshit. He will not admit he isnt good enough to beat someone he calls robotic and boring. He was far better at CW IMO
Word . At the end of the day Haye has done what a few have done before him thats talk his way into a mega fight with Wlad the only difference is he backed his mouth up to a certain extent in winning a quarter of the title , Haye and Booth are wind up merchants who i have little time for but at least Haye was currently the best qualified fighter to fight Wlad in terms of achivement , Undisputed Cruiser who went north captured a title and attempted unification .
Old 07-03-2011, 04:59 AM   #39
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
The money just ain't there at CW.....Haye should take a break and fight the best of the rest after Vitali spanks Adameck

Then he get get another big payday against Vitali tis time....if Haye can beat the number 1 contender....after all he did have a sore toe
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2011, 05:04 AM   #40
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briggsy View Post
touche
No worries i loved Briggsy when he was fighting at the top of his game and i for one won't be remembering his career for the Green disgrace , Briggs = Legend in this house .
Old 07-03-2011, 05:17 AM   #41
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Come on man that fight last night was the best fight either of the brothers have fought in since Vitaly fought Lenny in what seems like to me 46 years ago .
I know it was, which proves the Klits aren't boring, it's the feeble opposition in front of them which makes for a boring fight.

Put someone in with them who can and is willing to engage and it can be more exciting.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2011, 05:22 AM   #42
Sox
East Side Guru

Quote:
Fair enough Haye fought poorly but that has a lot to do with how Wlad's skills allowed him to fight .
No, it had everything to do with Wlads skills.
Haye was out of his depth, pure and simple.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2011, 05:25 AM   #43
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
I know it was, which proves the Klits aren't boring, it's the feeble opposition in front of them which makes for a boring fight.

Put someone in with them who can and is willing to engage and it can be more exciting.
This

You could see Wlad lift for this fight...his concentration was perfect....I thought he wouldnt chase Haye so much...credit to Wlad...he tried to turn it on...if Haye engaged more everybody would have seen Haye KTFO and been happy....
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2011, 05:32 AM   #44
Sox
East Side Guru

Haye should drop back to CW, come to Australia, and bash the shit out of Green.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 07-03-2011, 05:43 AM   #45
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Haye fought like a *****. Falling over, complaining and making excuses after the fight. I believed him and thought that he would bring the fight to Wlad. Haye is a bitch plain and simple, the shit he talked about saving heavyweight boxing then he comes out and performs like that... pathetic. Glad I didn't end up putting money on him.
lefty is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum